Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Sneaky sneaky

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 10:53 AM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Sneaky sneaky

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061017/...oting_threat_2

Would I have a problem if it only addressed the issue of illegal immigrants voting? No...but this is pretty insidious.
Old 10-17-2006, 11:02 AM

Car Info: '97 Legacy
yeah it's pretty nasty.....naturalized citizens have every right to vote.....but i hate illegal immigrants...
Old 10-17-2006, 06:59 PM

Car Info: Sline
Damn right Naturalized Citizens can vote. They passed some tought crap to be able to do so. I'm down with that. But Illegals and other non-naturalized don't. I can't go to Mexico and vote. If the sender was more clear in his message and what his intentions were then I could say whether or not I agree. I'm interested to see how this unfolds.
Old 10-17-2006, 08:28 PM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
I think the author of the note knew EXACTLY what they were doing when they used that wording. It is NOT difficult to make a differentiation between legal immigrants and illegal aliens in text...wow, I just did it myself...
Old 10-17-2006, 08:52 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by MVWRX
I think the author of the note knew EXACTLY what they were doing when they used that wording. It is NOT difficult to make a differentiation between legal immigrants and illegal aliens in text...wow, I just did it myself...
thank you! guys, please dont try to twist this into something it isnt. It was sent with malicious intent to keep latinos from voting (most likely sent by someone latinos are not likely to vote for). this act is nothing new either

Originally Posted by jvick125
Damn right Naturalized Citizens can vote. They passed some tought crap to be able to do so. I'm down with that. But Illegals and other non-naturalized don't. I can't go to Mexico and vote. If the sender was more clear in his message and what his intentions were then I could say whether or not I agree. I'm interested to see how this unfolds.
wow dude, sorry, but eactly what are you paying for at Penn State? "education"?
Old 10-21-2006, 03:05 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Well, it looks like even the Orange Country Rep. leaders felt this was intentional because and have asked him to cease running for office.

"I learned information that allows me to draw the conclusion that not only was Mr. Nguyen's campaign involved in this, but that Mr. Nguyen was personally involved in expediting the mailer," - County Republican Chairman Scott Baugh

http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/regs...s/4441742.html

-Chris

Last edited by bassplayrr; 10-21-2006 at 03:08 PM.