Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

SF hates Homeless People!

Old 10-10-2007, 10:31 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
SF hates Homeless People!

SF Gate Article

Originally Posted by Article
San Francisco - the liberal, left-coast city conservatives love to mock - could be undergoing a transformation when it comes to homeless people. Although the city would still be a poor choice for a pep rally for the war in Iraq, indications are that residents have had it with aggressive panhandlers, street squatters and drug users.

"Maybe there has been an epiphany," says David Latterman, president of Fall Line Analytics, a local market research firm. "People have realized they can hate George Bush but still not want people crapping in their doorway."
Best quote evar!

But seriously, having been born in, lived in, and still visit San Francisco, for almost 40yrs, I really hope they clean the city up.
Old 10-10-2007, 05:05 PM

Car Info: STI 2006 White Stage 666
Some stupid liberal b1tch started to go off on me when I was having a smoke in front of a bar in SF. I told a bum that was hastling me for $ to *** off and she thought I was being mean to the human garbage. One reason I would never live in SF, the liberals are even worse then the conservatives there!