Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

religion is so awesome.

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 11:54 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
Originally Posted by GT35 STI
the defect is they were taught this **** since birth... it's not like these people have a true mental disorder... they just don't know any better since it's what they were taught since they were born... much like the muslims wanted to take out the jews for the holy land... they were taught that since birth so it's second nature, like taking a ****...
generalize much?

stating that all muslims want to take out the jews is equivalent to saying that all christians want to take out the homosexuals.

kids these days... sheesh
Old 02-09-2007, 12:40 AM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Originally Posted by RussB
generalize much?

stating that all muslims want to take out the jews is equivalent to saying that all christians want to take out the homosexuals.

kids these days... sheesh

when over 50% believes that way, it's not a generalization...

In the Kuran it states to kill any non-followers... The jewish religion is a non-follower, that and they are in the way of the holy land... And I'm talking Islam, not muslim
Old 02-09-2007, 12:46 AM
Troll

Have at it Russ

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...of+Faith&hl=en
Old 02-09-2007, 01:06 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 07' AW 335i & 05' WD Escalade
And I'm talking Islam, not muslim
u r seriously the most retarded mother****er i have ever seen.
Old 02-09-2007, 01:06 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
When will people realize that the Westboro baptist church feeds on publicity and is a scam? http://greensickle.com/2006/07/fred_...ver_see_h.html
Old 02-09-2007, 01:08 AM
Troll

Originally Posted by pj21086
u r seriously the most retarded mother****er i have ever seen.

Uhh please explain?
Is it because I was having a brain fart, and a muslim is a person who follows islam?

I know this... please pull foward

Last edited by GT35 STI; 02-09-2007 at 01:10 AM.
Old 02-09-2007, 01:19 AM
VIP Member

Is it because I was having a brain fart, and a muslim is a person who follows islam?
Yes.

You can't attempt to argue something as complex as Islam after screwing up something that basic. Just walk away.
Old 02-09-2007, 01:24 AM
Troll

Originally Posted by Salty
Yes.

You can't attempt to argue something as complex as Islam after screwing up something that basic. Just walk away.

Meh i put it on here wrong, I knew what I was saying LOL

and I'm not argueing just islam, i'm talking religion, but i'm proving how if taught from birth it will get people to believe immoral things in followings of their "god"

ignorant as ****

Killing innocent people is immoral period, I don't care if you justify it by saying they are "sinners" because they won't follow us... in the scheme of things it's wrong

I just laugh at the ignorance of religion... They literally WON'T listen to the other side period.

Thousands of americans die a day due to cancer, disease, drunk driving, our school systems are a joke, thousands of immigrants come over our borders illegally a day, our country has the biggest debt it has ever had, our country is now more hated then ever before, 3,000 + american soldiers have died in the war in iraq.... But what do they care about?????

Why Sally has Two Dads......

How ****ing stupid

Last edited by GT35 STI; 02-09-2007 at 01:28 AM.
Old 02-09-2007, 01:59 AM
VIP Member

Thousands of americans die a day due to cancer, disease, drunk driving, our school systems are a joke, thousands of immigrants come over our borders illegally a day, our country has the biggest debt it has ever had, our country is now more hated then ever before, 3,000 + american soldiers have died in the war in iraq.... But what do they care about?????

Why Sally has Two Dads......

How ****ing stupid
You make it seem like religious people don't complain about all of the above. Name one person that doesn't. I'm not religious. I'm agnostic. I just hate when self-righteous people think their beliefs outweigh the consensus of people that have these stern religious beliefs. Guess what? You and me are outnumbered and you’re going to have to deal with it so long as it's non-violent. Religion in it's basic form isn’t a bad thing, it's the people that make it bad.
Old 02-09-2007, 02:01 AM
VIP Member

<---- 8000
Old 02-09-2007, 03:41 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
<---- 8000
/fingerwave
Old 02-09-2007, 06:24 AM
Troll

You make it seem like religious people don't complain about all of the above. Name one person that doesn't. I'm not religious. I'm agnostic. I just hate when self-righteous people think their beliefs outweigh the consensus of people that have these stern religious beliefs. Guess what? You and me are outnumbered and you’re going to have to deal with it so long as it's non-violent. Religion in it's basic form isn’t a bad thing, it's the people that make it bad.

I agree... I have said it before on here that for the most part I don't have a problem with it. IMO it's more organized religion that bothers me
Old 02-09-2007, 07:47 AM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKt7J1U1Cs8
Old 02-09-2007, 09:15 AM
Troll

Can't watch the video, at work....

I'll watch it when I get home..

See, T-Will from what I can see of you, you are highly religious(just from the fact you have the fish on your car), and I have never once seen you try to push your views on anyone, nor are you very out spoken about religion either. I am 10000% ok with people like you, and I can say religion is good for people like you, but I can't say how many times I have been tried to be converted to Jahouvouvouvs witnesses, Mormonism, catholic, christian and that is were I begin to have problems with religion. I don't get how one religion can claim to be anymore right then ANY form of religion(yes athieism is considered a religion), to me it's ignorant.

The thing with following science based on religion is it is getting updated every second of the day, as every scientist in the world tries to figure out how we got here all the way down to the first molecule. They constantly try to prove themselves wrong. Religion on the other hand was told by a very select few. There was two original religions that all current religions are based on, they have not been updated for thousands of years and are considered "fact". These books were written when the people thought the sun and moon came up from the middle of the ocean from the gods, so to claim these books as "Fact" is also ignorant...

If my sentences are kinda all over the place it's because i'm trying to type this at work and keep getting side tracked
Old 02-09-2007, 10:16 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
omgyousawitonintrawebsoithastobetrue.

BTW, i work in a very scientific and technical field. i went to college for a bachelors of science. the whole concept of religion is something that I don't follow. i'm not religious, but i'm not an athiest.

i'm debating you on your statements that religion is what makes people crazy. my opinion is that the religious fanatics that you're *****ing about are already crazy / prejudice / violent / evil / whatever and using their religion of choice to back up that defect.

Quick Reply: religion is so awesome.