Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Our brilliant budget

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2006, 07:48 AM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
Our brilliant budget

So the newest budget has been proposed. A whopping $440 billion dollars has been appropriated for defense spending, and this is not including the money for the the war in Iraq! Because the Republicans will not raise taxes to help pay for their war, the nation's infrascturcutre is being wholly neglected.

As our nation continues along this militaristic path, a path that feeds off of war and can't live without it, what will happen to this country in 10-20 years? An illiterate war machine??

****, this bullsh!t pisses me off
Old 02-07-2006, 03:28 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
Exactally my biggest problem with this administration (and the republicans who continue to support it). How the **** can you call youself a republican if you don't even use somewhat basic economics and continue to base budgets off of deficit spending! They say democrats stupid for wanting to raise taxes but that is what we need to do, even though I consider myself a fiscal conservative. Either we have to cut spending (prefered) or raise taxes. Its basic freshman-year of high school economics. Hell even little 7th graders can get the concept better than some of these politicians.
Old 02-07-2006, 04:51 PM

Don't get me started. This a joke beyond belief. I dare any republican to support this, ****ing jokers.
Old 02-07-2006, 05:38 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Line 'em up & put a .223 in their head.
They're all fooked up & are ruining a wonderful, hard-fought-for country.