Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Offensive Website (anyone seen it?)

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2005, 02:01 PM

Car Info: 02 BRP 2.5RS-T
Offensive Website (anyone seen it?)

Some people amaze me with their idiocy:

http://www.forsakethetroops.info/index.shtml
Old 05-09-2005, 03:45 PM
VIP Member

Location: Are you too one of the few still living the past? Well I can change that! With a simple wicket. Yes, my friend, a wicket. PM for details.
Car Info: No car right now....sob.
How is that idiocy? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Old 05-09-2005, 03:56 PM

I must be thin skinned:

"Number of US soldiers killed in the Iraq War, of their own doing, because they CHOSE to be leeches: 1,574. These scumbags deserved what they got. "'
Old 05-09-2005, 04:14 PM

Car Info: 98 Impreza Outback Sport
Offensive? Why yes. No need to call people leeching scumbags when most of the soldiers that have given their lives are the most noble of the bunch. There may be a few leeching scumbags, but I'm sure they're doing everything they can do to stay off the front lines and stay out of danger. How else would they enjoy their new rig and 4bdrm. manufactured home on 150 acres when they got through with their 'duty'?

But I think you were deafened by thier lack of respect, and missed their entire point about overcompensation. They're obviously not trying to get soldiers (like yourself) to go along and agree- they're trying to get the people who might have the ***** to speak out to do so. It's not the most effective method at bringing change IMHO, but sometimes you gotta wake people up.

Once again- I agree that they are offending goodwilling soldiers, but they do make a fair point in doing so. It may seem as if I'm disrespecting our soldiers by giving these clowns any credit, but hey, somebody's got to be objective
Old 05-09-2005, 08:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02WRXpseudoSTiWannabeWagon
Man oh man. I'm all for the 1st amendment. I will still put myself in the line of fire just so anyone can say or print what they want.

It's just a matter of respect, though.

I didn't pass any bills with regards to military pay and funding.

I didn't give the order to send us overseas.

Take a look at the Army Times sometime when they're comparing soldiers wages against our civilian counterparts. We are sadly behind across the board. Here's something along that line: http://www.cbo.gov/showdoc.cfm?index=1354&sequence=3 and http://www.rand.org/publications/IP/IP205/.
Old 05-09-2005, 08:51 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
What a idiot... a few tax dollars are more important than peoples lives. That is one person who definately should be on the fast-track to hell.
Old 05-09-2005, 10:32 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02WRXpseudoSTiWannabeWagon
It just leads me to believe that there is some sort of agenda behind it. That's all.
Old 05-10-2005, 11:05 AM

That dude is just a hater/troll. We get guys like this all the time on some other forums I frequent. Check out his mormon site.
Old 05-10-2005, 11:08 AM

Car Info: 05 STi
HAHA I saw this a long time ago. We found the guys email address and a MapQuest of where he lived. With the simple words of "We see you". I'm sure he got it and I hope he shiet on himself.
Old 05-10-2005, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by 1reguL8NSTi
HAHA I saw this a long time ago. We found the guys email address and a MapQuest of where he lived. With the simple words of "We see you". I'm sure he got it and I hope he shiet on himself.
You think he's hiding?

"Contact Michael Crook
Postal Mail:

201 E. Jefferson Street
Suite #301
Syracuse, NY 13202"

From his website... www.michaelcrook.com... also linked on that site.

Why would he sheit on himself???
Old 05-10-2005, 11:25 AM

Car Info: 05 STi
I'm not saying he did. I'm saying I hope he did. That link wasn't on there when I saw it. It really didn't bother me as my Dad told me when he came home from Vietnam he was spit on so this doesn't seem that offensive in comparison. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.
Old 05-10-2005, 11:25 AM

He has also recently outed himself.
this is an ACTUAL QUOTE from his weblog
Thank you...
Submitted by mike on April 25, 2005 - 08:06.
Thank you to those who have sent me supportive messages. It's hard to put something like this out there for all to see, but I'm not ashamed of who I am and I'm happy now. That's more important than anything.

» mike's blog | add new comment

It's not about rainbows and random sex...
Submitted by mike on April 24, 2005 - 08:17.
I have to admit that it feels a lot better to "come out".

Something like sexual preference is typically not public conversation, but it also has to do with who you are as a person.

The reason I wasn't happy in my marriages is because, in honesty, I was attracted more to guys than women.

I have gotten quite a few e-mail messages since I "came out", and as expected a lot of them are mean, hateful, and full of anti-gay slurs. But many were supportive and friendly, and for those people...thank you.

This is a difficult time, but at the same time a start of a brand new life.

I find it hilarious that people assume, that since I'm gay, I have sex with any gay guy I see. That's not so. I mean...look at it factually...if you're a straight guy, are you attracted to every female you see? Do you want to have sex with every female you come across? Of course not!

» mike's blog | 2 comments | read more

I'm coming......out.
Submitted by mike on April 23, 2005 - 08:22.
There's no other way to say something like this, other than to just say it.

I'm gay.

It's something that I've struggled with, and even hid from myself for years.

But now is the time for me to be honest with myself, and others.

I can hear the jokes now....people always knew because I love club music, and things like that, but the honest truth is, this is who I am.

This obviously will mean the end of my marriage, as it's not fair to her or myself to continue a marriage just for the kid. Despite that, my daughter will know her father, and I will be in her life.

I'm happier now that I've "come out" and I guess I'll find out who my true friends are now.

I'd say he has a lot of isues
Old 05-10-2005, 11:26 AM

His websites are all hosted on a server at 70.85.56.166, which is in an IP address block owned by the web hosting company ThePlanet.com :

ThePlanet.com Internet Services, Inc.
1333 North Stemmons Freeway
Suite 110
Dallas, TX 75207 US
http://www.theplanet.com

ABUSE271-ARIN
Abuse
+1-214-782-7802
abuse@theplanet.com

The server is running Linux with Apache/1.3.33 (Unix) and these modules: mod_gzip/1.3.26.1a mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_ssl/2.8.22 OpenSSL/0.9.7a PHP-CGI/0.1b

http://spatulacitybbs.net/archives/...ets_its_as.html

Quote:
Michael Crook (aka Mike Vogel-Delaney) frequesntly uses "SilentMike" and "SilentMikeNY" as nicks, and owns silentmike.us and silent-mike.info

Quote:
From SMIS Hostings "about us" page :

"SMIS has been in business since March 2004, and the owner has been involved with web hosting, web design, and Internet connectivity since 1994, when he joined the first company to offer commercial Internet access in Southern New Jersey."

SMIS Hosting = Michael Crook !

http://forums.military.com/eve/ubb....3/r/38300323713

Quote:
Michael Vogel
Silent Mike Internet Services
130 Westmoreland Avenue
Suite #140
Syracuse, New York 13203
1.315 424 3785
operations@silent-mike.info

Quote:
Silent Mike Internet Services - Hosting
Michael Crook
(315) 634-3634
201 E. Jefferson St.
Suite #301
Syracuse, NY 13202

WOW, what a great business venture he has going on

"Below are some of the websites I host:

Citizens Against The Troops/Forsake The Troops
Michael Crook's Official Website
The Truth About Mormons!
UR Pwned"

Quote:
Michael Crook
Mormon Truth Alliance
1826 Vienna Drive
Mays Landing
New Jersey

1 315 481 3671
eastcoastdude2004@yahoo.com

Quote:
He is connected to all of these:

1 2-UNLIMITED.INFO.
2 FORSAKETHETROOPS.INFO.
3 MICHAELCROOK.COM.
4 MICHAELCROOK.INFO.
5 SILENT-MIKE.INFO.
6 SILLYGOOSE109.COM.
7 SMISHOSTING.COM.
8 SMISHOSTING.INFO.
9 SYRACUSEBABYKILLER.INFO.
10 THETRUTHABOUTMORMONS.INFO.
11 URPWNED.INFO.

eastcoastdude2004 <eastcoastdude2004@yahoo.com> wrote:

Does anyone have information on the history of exchanges and the
telephone system in general for Syracuse, New York? I am curious as
to whether I could find out what the original name for my exchange
(475) was, and how old my telephone number is. Thanks.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TENpr...19?viscount=100

Quote:
This guy's a real case.. >> NBC News article << Reports he found a camera belonging to a Soldier and wouldn't return it unless he was paid $1000.00 for it.. - http://www.nbc10.com/news/4054134/detail.html

This is Mr. Michael Crook of Syracuse, NY: http://www.grupoginga.com/eduardo/michaelcrook.jpg or http://photos.classmates.com/photos...8762A32E33B.jpg

Quote:
Profile of Mike Crook Vogel-Delaney

I'm married with an infant daughter.

We live in Central New York. Our daughter, Kaitlyn, was born 1 November 2004.

Since graduating from Oakcrest, I've been all over the country-- including Idaho, Minnesota, Ohio, back to New Jersey for a while, Las Vegas, and finally Syracuse, New York where I currently reside.

http://www.michaelcrook.com/bio.html

Quote:
As you may have guessed, I am Michael Crook. I currently reside within a small, middle-class suburb near Syracuse, New York, which is safely tucked away from the hassles and dangers of city life. I previously lived in the Southern New Jersey area, living and attending school in suburban Mays Landing, which was safely away from the ghetto known as Atlantic City.

My educational and work experience includes television and radio production, as well as Retail Management and Internet related duties (I was there practically from the beginning when public commercial Internet access was made available in Southern New Jersey), not to mention Customer Service positions. I've also worked with temporary employment agencies, which gave me an inside look at various industries, including banking, and mortgage processing. Additionally, I am a freelance journalist and author. I have had my work published on various websites and in several publications.

While attending high school in Southern New Jersey, I was hired as one of the first employees to work with Internet System Technologies, which was associated with Digex, a major force in the formation of the public Internet, joining the upstart Internet Service Provider while still in high school. They were the first company to offer commercial Internet access to the area. IST was one of the first companies to connect area schools and businesses to the Internet, and I was associated with the company until 2000, enjoying a six-year relationship with the now-defunct company.

Also while in high school, I founded and ran the Unlimited Too Fan Club, which was the first Internet-based fan club for Dutch eurodance group 2 Unlimited, known worldwide for hits such as "Get Ready For This", "Twilight Zone", "No Limit", and "Do What's Good For Me". I established contacts at record labels worldwide to bring the latest news and insider information to the club's 300 members, located all over the world. I was mentioned in several radio shows (one in Austria) and newspapers worldwide, including an interview in my then-hometown paper, the "Press of Atlantic City".

One of the things that I enjoy as a hobby is studying history. While in high school, I researched the history of the school, and at one point interviewed every principal of the school in a group interview. It was a priceless memory. It was videotaped for the school's television station, and published in the school's newspaper, but the videotape met with an untimely demise, when my Media teacher accidentially bulk erased it, much to his and my dismay.

That type of interview can never happen again, because a couple of those people have since passed away. I will always treasure that interview.

http://www.silentmike.us/contact.shtml

Quote:
Contact Michael Crook

Chat Screen Names:

AIM: ClubMusicFreak

Yahoo Messenger: eastcoastdude2004

MSN: mike@silentmike.us

Postal Mail:

201 E. Jefferson Street, Suite #301

Syracuse, NY 13202

http://andrightlyso.com/archives/20...sake-the-moron/

Quote:
The moron in question is Michael Crook. He’s a loser from New Jersey who’s only interested in making money and getting attention. To that end, he has pulled a series of elaborate scams.

The first scam was when he claimed to have found a soldier’s digital camera at a football game and wanted the soldier to pay a $1000 finders fee for its return. Some people came together and raised the money and it turned out that he didn’t even have the camera.

The second came when he posted a site called citizensagainstthetroops.org. You can imagine the content. When a number of people complained abou the site and caused a general ruckus, he posted an “apology” and offered to sell the domain off.

Now, he decided to start Silent Mike’s Internet Service, which hosted forsakethetroops.info. Once again, he started a ruckus by getting a bunch of people in an uproar and then posted a page saying that Silent Mike’s had pulled the site down for offensive content and once again he is offering to sell the domain off to the highest bidder.

There is no Scott or Lori Vogel. The whole scheme was thought up and carried off by Michael Crook. In addition, the man is a racist who is currently offering “discount” hosting packages to white supremists.

I somewhat feel that I have been taken by this jerk and gave him exactly what he wanted, exposure. Be assured that it will not happen again.

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cach...p%3Fyear%3D1997 (also see the school's contact info: http://www.oakcrest.net/content/contact.htm )

Quote:
OHS Alumni for 1997
Mike (Crook) Vogel-Delaney mike@mikest1site.com
Oakcrest High School Alumni

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/lofive...hp/t345078.html

Quote:
Profile of Mike Crook Vogel-Delaney

School Role Years Grad Year
Oakcrest High School
Student
1993-1997

Vegas Verdes Elementary School
Student
1987-1990

Company Description/Department Years
IST
Administrative and Support Services
1993-1999

Life Bio

I'm married with an infant daughter.

We live in Central New York. Our daughter, Kaitlyn, was born 1 November 2004.

Since graduating from Oakcrest, I've been all over the country-- including Idaho, Minnesota, Ohio, back to New Jersey for a while, Las Vegas, and finally Syracuse, New York where I currently reside.

MILITARY Q & A

Q: What made you join the military:
A: It looked like an interesting way of life

Q: Advice you would give to someone considering a career in the military:
A: Lay down for a while, maybe the notion will pass

Q: What best describes your military experience:
A: Bad experience all the way around

Q: When I would take leave or go on R&R, my favorite place was in:
A: USA - Atlantic Coast

Q: What you liked most about your military service:
A: I didn't like anything about military service

http://www.bemyfriend.biz/profile.php?profile=5917 - date profile

http://www.michaelcrook.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=62
He is completely without logic, and a racist to boot.
Old 05-10-2005, 11:40 AM

What's your point man? And what parts of those posts did you actually write? Most of the links don't work, or I can't understand their relevance...

So are you gonna go beat up this queer or what?
Old 05-10-2005, 11:41 AM

I'd like to beat him up not because of his sexual orientation but because he's an asshat. But don't worry I feel the same about you.

Quick Reply: Offensive Website (anyone seen it?)