Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Obamarama - daily discussion on our 44th president

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 10:36 AM

Car Info: Un Carrito Que Hace Vrooom Phsss!
Originally Posted by flatline
Im all for change. But i personally dont agree with half of what obama is supporting. thats my opposition. guns was the first thing to mind and really its Biden thats screwing everyone on that note.

Ill give obama his chance. I have nothing against a black president but honestly i think its not the right time for him to be in office. There is too much that needs to be fixed right now for a 4..or even 8 year term to accomplish.

Now if we could only have Biden thrown the **** out and get clinton or even sexy *** pailin in there =)
Palin....are you serious? Your worried that Obama is President but are okay with a beezy who can Russia from her house? Your lost boy!! Thats why our country is where it is now!! You!!!
Old 01-20-2009, 10:37 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by CaliSuby
Stupid people worried bout there guns....dumb asses... so much more to worry about and all they can worry about is there guns. Dont turn this thread into a political discussion thread...Just be happy that you have a better president now. Be as American as you preache....As an American you should stand by your country and your President. And dont ***** about our country spending money...it HAS to...it HAS to....you obviously dont know nothing..as far as taxes goes....who wants that? No one does, i know i dont but its the only way we will get by, people need to not be GREEDY, greed is what got us hear!!! We have to make sacrafices as a whole country!! I hate all those people who say " Oh America" "I love my country" "country first" but when it comes down to it. all they care about is them selfs...Stand by your country, Your President, cause it is what it is!!! I have so much to say..but wont continue im personaly sick of this....its been along time and im just glad it done with and Obama is our President!!!!
The 'stupid' people who are worried about their rights can actually post in English. Spelling, punctuation, and use of paragraphs are all missing from your post.

Now, please go back to your shanty before we are forced to move you there at gunpoint.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:40 AM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX PSM
irrational x, you beat me to it. Spell check is there for a reason people, if you can't spell, use it. If you are trying to make an intelligent point, it is hard to take you seriously when every other word is either misused or misspelled.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:40 AM

Car Info: 05 wrx
ouch, and the English police is in the house.

he got his point across though, and that's the important part...
Old 01-20-2009, 10:42 AM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX PSM
the point I took from his post is that he doesn't understand why people are concerned that some of their freedoms may be taken away from them.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:42 AM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Palin....are you serious? Your worried that Obama is President but are okay with a beezy who can Russia from her house? Your lost boy!! Thats why our country is where it is now!! You!!!
you DO know that it was not Sarah Palin that said the bit about seeing Russia from her house right?

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/arti...189584297.html

here is a hint.. it was Tina Fey making fun of Palin that did
Old 01-20-2009, 10:45 AM

Rights? Idiot move/comment!! Guns for what ****en reason? Only stupid people hunt on an empty stomach for fun!! idiots!! cant even handle a gun! look at your old vice president! your bart officer! the stupid kids who went into colombian high school shooting the students! All whities!! cant handle there guns!! And then more people like you who are worried about guns? the way the economy is!! Idiot!! Pick up a news paper!! there are more important things to worry about!! History was just made and your worried about guns!!

Now, please go back to your corner and pick up a paper before those guns that your so wet over are used to move you there!
Old 01-20-2009, 10:47 AM
i-Club Sympathizer

Car Info: 1969 BMW R75/5 & Work Whip
So you're saying everyone but white people know how to handle guns? BRILLIANT!

You sound really stupid right now. No offense.

Car Info: 2003 PSM WRX, 80 Brat ready for Chevy 350 Swap.
Stupid people worried bout there guns....dumb asses... so much more to worry about and all they can worry about is there guns. Dont turn this thread into a political discussion thread...Just be happy that you have a better president now. Be as American as you preache....As an American you should stand by your country and your President. And dont ***** about our country spending money...it HAS to...it HAS to....you obviously dont know nothing..as far as taxes goes....who wants that? No one does, i know i dont but its the only way we will get by, people need to not be GREEDY, greed is what got us hear!!! We have to make sacrafices as a whole country!! I hate all those people who say " Oh America" "I love my country" "country first" but when it comes down to it. all they care about is them selfs...Stand by your country, Your President, cause it is what it is!!! I have so much to say..but wont continue im personaly sick of this....its been along time and im just glad it done with and Obama is our President!!!!
So what you said was "As an American you should stand by your country and your President." but right above that you also said, "Just be happy that you have a better president now." So were you standing by Bush when all this **** was thrown in his face? Were you the guy that would stand up for him in political discussions? Or did you complain about him spending money over seas in Iraq? Or in Afghanistan? If you supported him like you say everyone should, great for you. But from what it sounds like is that you are just going to support the President you like. But what if McCain got into office, I have a feeling you would not have written what you just wrote.
plays well with others

Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
you DO know that it was not Sarah Palin that said the bit about seeing Russia from her house right?

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/arti...189584297.html

here is a hint.. it was Tina Fey making fun of Palin that did
Old 01-20-2009, 10:48 AM

Car Info: 05 wrx
the important part that he is stressing is to stand by your country, and do what is needed for it, instead of for yourself. i don't see that he does or doesn't understand concerns of freedoms being taken way; but rather, there are more important things to worry about.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:49 AM

Come on people...history was just made. You know Americans wont allow there guns to be taken away! Americans love there guns! I own one myself. What im saying is that there are bigger issues out there like most of you know. If this country falls, you wont have your guns....

Intead of being happy all i see in a bunch in ignorant people.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Unit 91
So you're saying everyone but white people know how to handle guns? BRILLIANT!

You sound really stupid right now. No offense.
Never did i say that only whites cant handle there guns...never did i say that...
plays well with others

Originally Posted by JArnaud
the point I took from his post is that he doesn't understand why people are concerned that some of their freedoms may be taken away from them.
the basis of society is that people are willing to exchange some personal freedom in exchange for stability or security. the goal of people in power is always to curtail the freedoms of the masses for one reason or another. if they did not do this they could not justify their existence. if politicians are acting in their own rational best interest then they must, for self preservation, ask the people to sacrifice freedom.
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Originally Posted by irrational x
lol

Quick Reply: Obamarama - daily discussion on our 44th president