Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Obamarama - daily discussion on our 44th president

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 09:39 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
put your hand over your heart damn it.
Old 01-20-2009, 09:42 AM

Car Info: 05 wrx
Originally Posted by flatline
yeah......... right

bye bye guns
really? that's the first thing you think of?
Old 01-20-2009, 09:46 AM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX PSM
Yey Obama, Yey for our new President who says he is going to do one thing during his campaign, and then moments before his inauguration, says that those things he promised might not in fact become a reality. Yey for higher taxes and an increase in Govt spending. Yey, what a great day this is!
Old 01-20-2009, 09:49 AM

Car Info: Cage and Slicks and Wing OH MY!!
oh trust me, i hated bush just as much of the next. Mccain was no winner either. There never really was a good choice this time around.
Old 01-20-2009, 09:55 AM
banned

Car Info: 2007 WRX Limited | vf43'D
1) He's only HALF African American, don't go erasing half of who he is. It makes we "halfbreeds" pissy when that happens.

2) To the Obama haters; please see the fine print part of ***** Wonka's contract.... 'Good Day Sir!' =p

Seriously, call it a clean slate & give the man a chance to do the job he was elected to do. In any job it takes a year to really get situated and create momentum, let alone repair 8 years of *FAIL. After all; it was an election by the people of OUR United States, not some secret backroom coup d'etat. If indeed the haters are right, then in the next election they can feel free to create a mandate against President Obama.

3) It'd be great if there wasn't open talk about him being taken out by an assassins bullet, etc. If the 'good people' that run i-club.com won't allow things like illegal street racing stories, then the very same standard should apply to non-protected speech like plotting to take out the leader of our republic. In fact , I'd consider it my own patriotic duty to report ANYONE openly exploring said topic under 18 U.S.C. § 871.

Kthnxbye
Old 01-20-2009, 09:58 AM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Originally Posted by Lboogie
In any job it takes a year to really get situated and create momentum, let alone repair 8 years of *FAIL. After all; it was an election by the people of OUR United States, not some secret backroom coup d'etat. If indeed the haters are right, then in the next election they can feel free to create a mandate against President Obama.
1) it was not 8 years of fail, there was a bit of time that people actually liked him

2) he was elected by the media
Old 01-20-2009, 09:59 AM

Car Info: Cage and Slicks and Wing OH MY!!
Im all for change. But i personally dont agree with half of what obama is supporting. thats my opposition. guns was the first thing to mind and really its Biden thats screwing everyone on that note.

Ill give obama his chance. I have nothing against a black president but honestly i think its not the right time for him to be in office. There is too much that needs to be fixed right now for a 4..or even 8 year term to accomplish.

Now if we could only have Biden thrown the **** out and get clinton or even sexy *** pailin in there =)
Old 01-20-2009, 10:02 AM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX PSM
He already blew it as far as I am concerned. His campaign was filled with empty promises, and now as he realizes what he has gotten himself into, he backs out of them. Boo this man.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:09 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by JArnaud
He already blew it as far as I am concerned. His campaign was filled with empty promises, and now as he realizes what he has gotten himself into, he backs out of them. Boo this man.
duh, hes a politician.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:10 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by Lboogie
1) He's only HALF African American, don't go erasing half of who he is. It makes we "halfbreeds" pissy when that happens.

2) To the Obama haters; please see the fine print part of ***** Wonka's contract.... 'Good Day Sir!' =p

Seriously, call it a clean slate & give the man a chance to do the job he was elected to do. In any job it takes a year to really get situated and create momentum, let alone repair 8 years of *FAIL. After all; it was an election by the people of OUR United States, not some secret backroom coup d'etat. If indeed the haters are right, then in the next election they can feel free to create a mandate against President Obama.

3) It'd be great if there wasn't open talk about him being taken out by an assassins bullet, etc. If the 'good people' that run i-club.com won't allow things like illegal street racing stories, then the very same standard should apply to non-protected speech like plotting to take out the leader of our republic. In fact , I'd consider it my own patriotic duty to report ANYONE openly exploring said topic under 18 U.S.C. § 871.

Kthnxbye

in my job you get roughly 30 days. If you can't cut the mustard they'll find someone who can. I've NEVER heard of a job that gives you a year to get your **** together. Saying that... he'll get more slack than any president has.

The open talk of assassination might be the only thing that keeps him alive. Its the ones not talking you need to be careful about. Everyone knows that he is at the highest risk that any president ever has been. That's a good thing. If he gets shot this nation is SCREWED. You think the LA Riots were bad. You're saying i-club should not allow people to say obama is at a high risk of getting shot? WTF? I don't think I've seen anyone PLOT. You're going a little oveboard here mr. patriot.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:23 AM

Car Info: .
A politician is a politician is a politician. They're all the same.

I do hope he delivers this "change" we've been beaten with, but I have a feeling this change will be the wrong kind. Time will tell.

And the media and Hollywood elected him, have you seen the video of these people who are dropping everything else in their lives to travel across the country, with no plans, crying at the thought of their trip (literally), to maybe catch a glimpse of him? Apparently this is the second coming. Scary ****, he has the majority in the palm of his hand.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:30 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by Spoolin415
A politician is a politician is a politician. They're all the same.

I do hope he delivers this "change" we've been beaten with, but I have a feeling this change will be the wrong kind. Time will tell.

And the media and Hollywood elected him, have you seen the video of these people who are dropping everything else in their lives to travel across the country, with no plans, crying at the thought of their trip (literally), to maybe catch a glimpse of him? Apparently this is the second coming. Scary ****, he has the majority in the palm of his hand.
change:

Old 01-20-2009, 10:32 AM

Car Info: Un Carrito Que Hace Vrooom Phsss!
Stupid people worried bout there guns....dumb asses... so much more to worry about and all they can worry about is there guns. Dont turn this thread into a political discussion thread...Just be happy that you have a better president now. Be as American as you preache....As an American you should stand by your country and your President. And dont ***** about our country spending money...it HAS to...it HAS to....you obviously dont know nothing..as far as taxes goes....who wants that? No one does, i know i dont but its the only way we will get by, people need to not be GREEDY, greed is what got us hear!!! We have to make sacrafices as a whole country!! I hate all those people who say " Oh America" "I love my country" "country first" but when it comes down to it. all they care about is them selfs...Stand by your country, Your President, cause it is what it is!!! I have so much to say..but wont continue im personaly sick of this....its been along time and im just glad it done with and Obama is our President!!!!
Old 01-20-2009, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by irrational x
duh, hes a politician.
yupppp, theres never a "good" choice
Old 01-20-2009, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by CaliSuby
Stupid people worried bout there guns....dumb asses... so much more to worry about and all they can worry about is there guns. Dont turn this thread into a political discussion thread...Just be happy that you have a better president now. Be as American as you preache....As an American you should stand by your country and your President. And dont ***** about our country spending money...it HAS to...it HAS to....you obviously dont know nothing..as far as taxes goes....who wants that? No one does, i know i dont but its the only way we will get by, people need to not be GREEDY, greed is what got us hear!!! We have to make sacrafices as a whole country!! I hate all those people who say " Oh America" "I love my country" "country first" but when it comes down to it. all they care about is them selfs...Stand by your country, Your President, cause it is what it is!!! I have so much to say..but wont continue im personaly sick of this....its been along time and im just glad it done with and Obama is our President!!!!
word to your mother

Quick Reply: Obamarama - daily discussion on our 44th president