Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Microchips, GPS, and Mr. Bush

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2004, 11:32 PM

Location: At the store trading the box of tissue in on some brawny!
Car Info: Platinum 02 WRX, Progress springs,JIC Bullet exhaust , STI shifter, Accessecu, Rota Sub Zero
It was announced today that in Mexico a high ranking government official was the first person to take advantage of a new security measure.Due to the high rate of kidnappings and abductions of officials in that country , he was surgicaly implanted with a microchip which can track his whereabouts and which is also connected to a vast array of law enforcement computers.I am not making this up.
I feel that our current commander in thief , sorry , chief is equaly as important to protect and should consider such measures. Actualy , he is so important that we sould not just entrust him with a tiny microchip , we must thoroughly ensure his safety to which I suggest we shove a full sized GPS unit found on most naval vessels up his rectum and we should solidly attach beacon devices to his dumbo ears.
Let's not forget the second in command and his almighty importance in the structure of our society. May God(theirs not yours , you know , the one who on their side against evil)forgive us should he fall into the evildoers hands.Mr.Cheney possese so much incriminating evidence against GW , The House of Saud (you know the guys who run the country where the pilots came from on 9/11....no , silly not Iraq!!! they only had "intentions"), the conglomerates who have exclusive contracts in post war economics , and that pesky little Kenny Boy Lay who put our little state in such a pickle to line his pad in the Caymans with the money of "little old Grandmas", that we should alltogether avoid tracking him in the event of an abduction and just replace his pacemaker with a small thermo nuclear (Nu CU Ler for all you bushies out there)device ,not like the ones the Iraqis NEVER had but like the ones north korea , india and pakistan , not to mention the good ol USA have, and make sure he doesn't tell anybody any secrets should they make him lie naked in a pile of men with a hood over his head and some young terrorist girl tugging on his leash.
Now should I go into how to protect the other fine examples of this administration or will someone else take over.I want to see a very impressive protection scheme from someone for our favorite war drum beater of all , Rummy.
Stop for one second before you rightously flame this post and consider that my son may not be too far off age wise from many of you and I'll be damned if I want him to be corraled in a gunfight put on by old men who are good at telling kids to die and then line their pockets with the results.I don't want that for anyone.
Ilove my our country , I love and respect our military and all I want is for someone who tells them to bravely die to have a viable , truthfull and urgent reason, not a subversive profiteering motive awash in our childrens blood.

Our fearless leader , his cronies and the generals that surround them have never seen the devil of war or else they wouldn't have sent innocent others into its jaws.Mr. Powell tried to avoid war and got severely biotch slapped, I believe he's done after this gig.This was going to happen with or without 9/11.
Forgive me , BANSUVS, I am sure you didn't have this intention for this thread but my disdain for this administration is even greater than it was for the union busting , deregulation implementing actor everyone can't seem to stop crying over.....boo hooo hooo....boys and girls I was there watching the tv when his pen released the people in our institutions onto the streets , I saw Pan American airlines whom my mother and step dad dedicated over 50 years of service to go under from deregulation , I saw air traffic controlers just get the boot for their right to strike... go ahead , cry for the Gipper, I just can't seem to.

Vote , even if it's for this current bungboy , if he wins at least we'll know he'll never be able to run again!But if normal working men and women actualy elected our officials I just can't imagine him winning.
Old 07-14-2004, 06:35 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
im not one to be the grammar police but dude

PARAGRAPHS ARE YOUR FREIND

and your a bit late school kids in japan are the leaders on this front (check my post in this forum for more info)

Last edited by dr3d1zzl3; 07-14-2004 at 06:47 PM.
Old 07-14-2004, 06:44 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Que? Name:  bigeek.gif
Views: 8
Size:  1.6 KB

Name:  oolong.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  14.8 KB

I tried! As God as my witness i tried to grasp the content of this run on senten.... err paragraph.