Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

The man blew up the dikes

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2005, 01:50 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
The man blew up the dikes

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/1....sxn77r88.html

In my opinion this racist piece of garbage and others like him are the ones holding minorities back from suceeding in our society. You're only a victim if you think you are. What do you believe the true motivation is in making unsubstantiated comments like these?
Old 10-13-2005, 03:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1995 Impreza L
Yeah, I heard the leader of the black panther party on the radio making the same comment a few weeks ago. Saying how they did it before during the 1927 flood.
Old 10-13-2005, 03:42 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Get whitey!!!
Old 10-13-2005, 03:46 PM

Car Info: Looking for a Liberty CRD
Originally Posted by VIBEELEVEN
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/1....sxn77r88.html
You're only a victim if you think you are.
What kind of nonsense is that? Have you ever been the victim of a crime? Being a victim of racism, or any other kind of prejudice is much the same.
Old 10-13-2005, 03:55 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
Originally Posted by lojasmo
What kind of nonsense is that? Have you ever been the victim of a crime? Being a victim of racism, or any other kind of prejudice is much the same.
Yes, I have, but I didn't sit around and whine about it and blame it for all the problems in my life.

Who is a victim of racisim? Nobody in this story, according to Lois Farrakhan NO blacks are because George Bush hates black people.

What I was saying is that the reason for people claiming to have been "kept down by the man" or a "victim of society" is because it's been drilled into thier head by people like Farrakhan. who are a detriment to thier own cause by constantly telling his "people" that they are "victims" of internal government conspiricies. What the man does, is make "victims" out of his people to further his own racist ideals.

In my opinion the only reason many people claim to be "victims" is because somebody told them they were. Just to be clear, I'm not talking about hate crimes, just racist conspiracy theory.

Last edited by VIBEELEVEN; 10-13-2005 at 04:09 PM.
Old 10-13-2005, 04:13 PM

Nation of Islam

You already lost.
Old 10-13-2005, 06:22 PM

Car Info: Looking for a Liberty CRD
Originally Posted by VIBEELEVEN
Y
In my opinion the only reason many people claim to be "victims" is because somebody told them they were. Just to be clear, I'm not talking about hate crimes, just racist conspiracy theory.
In many instances, hate crime, and the "racist conspiracy theory" are closer than you might imagine.

Take, for instance, a black person who is refused housing despite state anti-discrimination laws.

You can't tell me it doesn't happen all the time. Those people are victimized due to the color of their skin. It's a well known phenomenon.
Old 10-13-2005, 06:33 PM

Car Info: 05 STi
HAHAHAHA Oh man that's actually kind of funny. If you take a look at the demographics affected by the levee break in western New Orleans (9th Ward/St. Bernard) it held an overwhelming large portion of white victims. That levee flooded nearly 50% of St. Bernard parish and it is almost all whites.
Old 10-13-2005, 07:19 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
It makes no sense whatsoever. Why wait for a capable Hurricane (cat.3) that you may never see in your lifetime? If the anti-Black cause meant that much to these phantoms then wouldn't be more acceptable to blow the levee by hand? Besides, it's not like the hurricane swept away all the evidence of a possible explosion away. Or did it? My point is the levees gave AFTER the hurricane during the storm surge, not during the hurricane itself (find a timeline). That said, if there's no explosive residue or evidence from a supposed blast because of the massive amounts of water that washed away all the staggering evidence, then wouldn't it be safe to assume that a preemptive blowing of the levee would have sterilized the crime scene as well?

Like I said in a recent thread: "By logical I accept the fact man is capable of good and evil but try not to give people too much credit. By that I mean the most reasonable explanation for a series of events or path of least resistance is usually closer to the truth than an outlandish assumption."

This is substantial proof that just because you wear a bowtie [Farrakhan] does not make you smart. Nothing worse than a racially motivated conspiracy theory. These people (yes, I mean these particular black people) are full of them.

Originally Posted by Bill Cosby
"It is almost analgesic to talk about what the white man is doing against us, and it keeps a person frozen in their seat. It keeps you frozen in your hole that you are sitting in to point up and say, 'That's the reason why I am here.' We need to stop this.
Old 10-13-2005, 07:56 PM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Originally Posted by 1reguL8NSTi
HAHAHAHA Oh man that's actually kind of funny. If you take a look at the demographics affected by the levee break in western New Orleans (9th Ward/St. Bernard) it held an overwhelming large portion of white victims. That levee flooded nearly 50% of St. Bernard parish and it is almost all whites.

Didn't it flood at least that much (50%) of 9th ward which is overwhellmingly black? And isn't the 9th ward lower (and therefore longer affected and harder to recover) than St Bernard? I know you were there, so I'm just trying to get the correct info.
Old 10-14-2005, 04:31 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Originally Posted by MVWRX
I know you were there, so I'm just trying to get the correct info.
You want the correct info? A category 5=>4 **** storm went over the city which created a significant storm surge that crippled the damn levee. Why is this so hard to accept? Why is the most asinine explanation the first one to be considered and possibly accepted?

You know what's funny. The black people that brought this forward insult their own intelligence and capacity by suggesting this crap. If they knew the big bad white man was capable of such a horrific act, then why in the **** did every black person almost perish because of lack of food, water and medication? Every black families' house should have been filled to the brim with disaster goods. People should have met in the city center with a raft full of their family, and a raft filled with upteen amounts of canned goods and drinking water. People should have been roasting marshmallows in the center of the city with a giant smile on their face. But nope! They'd much rather buy spinners for their regal. I'm sick of this ideology! You want to be an equal in our society then quit alienating yourself!