Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Liberals for Clinton

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 02:14 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Liberals for Clinton

Both Clintons.

Went drinking with my best friend the other night. Used to post here by the name of 'subaruguru' but vowed to quit posting because he was spending too much time here instead of being an attorney. lol

Sat next to a couple of hippy chicks and their gay boy friends at Streets last night outside on the picnic tables. Somehow politics and the Clintons got thrown into the conversation. My buddy asked them why they praised Hillary when her ideals aren't left-leaning. They couldn't give a straight answer. Then they started to attack Bush by jabbing at civil liberties and the Patriot Act, the "illegal war", etc. Then he politely owned them with how Bill Clinton - another President they seemed to praise - bombed Serbia without so much as a thumbs-up, ignoring congress and facts from the CIA . Then he went on to explain that almost all the blueprints for the Patriot Act were already laid-out by the Clinton Admin, not Bush. And he did it all with facts and references they could find and read. In attempt to give a rebuttal, one of the girls claimed to be "trained as a lawyer while getting her bachelors." She actually used those words.

Man it was sweet to watch

Last edited by Salty; 09-19-2007 at 02:26 AM.
Old 09-19-2007, 05:39 AM

Car Info: '97 Legacy
say what you will about Hillary Clinton, but i think she's the strongest candidate out there.
Old 09-19-2007, 05:40 AM

i would vote for ron paul, but when it comes to the economy libertarians are cavemen
Old 09-19-2007, 08:16 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by spedmunki
say what you will about Hillary Clinton, but i think she's the strongest candidate out there.
Strongest at what?
Old 09-19-2007, 09:34 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
LOL Stongest.... Do some F'n homework before you jump into the politics forum. Better yet be sure to do some homework before stepping into the voting booth.
Old 09-19-2007, 09:39 AM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Originally Posted by ipozestu
LOL Stongest.... Do some F'n homework before you jump into the politics forum. Better yet be sure to do some homework before stepping into the voting booth.
please do this...
Old 09-19-2007, 02:50 PM

name a better qualified candidate in the election. i don't mind being bashed, but please post some kind of argument afterwards.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:27 PM

I'll redirect, care to explain why you feel H. Clinton is the strongest, most qualified candidate. Maybe I jumped too soon. I should hear what you have to say.
She is experienced in international relations (from her years as first lady)
I agree with her stances on strengthening the middle class and her stance on healthcare. She was the first lady of Arkansas for 11 years, of America for 8. She was also a senator for 6

I dont think Obama has enough experience in politics to be president. I also feel that he has been riding this "black vote" thing.

As for the republican party, I think the strongest candidate is Guiliani, but I dont think he will win because he is too liberal socially. Mitt Romney is too morrally motivated, and McCain is off his rocker.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:23 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
I'll redirect, care to explain why you feel H. Clinton is the strongest, most qualified candidate. Maybe I jumped too soon. I should hear what you have to say.