Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Liberal fudge packer comes clean + other political stuff

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2004, 01:24 PM

Liberal fudge packer comes clean + other political stuff

IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE INSULTED BY INDIRECT COMMENTS AIMED AT LIBERALS THEN DO NOT READ THIS. I DO WELCOME OPPOSING VIEWS AND OPINIONS.

I'm glad the governor of New Jersey was able to come clean to his wife and the people he represents. His wife must feel like $hit, not just did he cheat on her but he was getting rammed by another dude.

That's another reason why I'm glad I lean to the right. Seems to me that MOST liberals are either queers, hippy's or traitors.

On another note:

I was at work thinking why it was that most people on this board are liberal. Actually, most young Americans (especially College kids) have liberal views. Then I realized, how can a kid who is supported by their MAMA and has never seen anything beyond what's directly in front of them, think any different.

Ofcourse, not all liberals are a bunch of mama's boy's who can't wipe their own a$$.....but most of them are. I remember when I was about 15-16 and I actually held liberal views. It wasn't until I moved out on my own and traveled the world that my views began to change.

What do you all think of this? Do you think demographics are a big player in the way Americans view politics?

What do you (liberals) think of Michael Moore...really?

What do you all think of Obama Barak [spell?] ?

Thanks
SZ
Old 08-13-2004, 01:29 PM

Car Info: 2000 2.5 RS
That's another reason why I'm glad I lean to the right. Seems to me that MOST liberals are either queers, hippy's or traitors.

Ha, yeah, you sound like a pretty educated motha.
Old 08-13-2004, 01:30 PM

Yeah....thanks.
Old 08-13-2004, 01:39 PM

Car Info: 2000 2.5 RS
Ha, yeah, you sound like a pretty educated motha.
EXTREEEEEEMEEEE SAAARRRCAAAAAAASSSSSMMMM!!!! WHHHHHOOOOOAAAAAAA!!!!!
Old 08-13-2004, 01:42 PM

LOL....I figured that much. I apologize for the ignorant remarks, it's just that sometimes I want to express exactly what I'm thinking. No matter how crude it came across, I'm sure I got my message through.

-SZ
Old 08-13-2004, 01:47 PM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
that you're an idiot? cool, thanks for clarifying
Old 08-13-2004, 01:50 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Originally Posted by SUB-ZERO

Although i'm inclined to agree with you on the hippy issue i'm wondering if you have any proof on anything else. Not because I don't agree with you, but because I want to be impartial on this thread and encourage proof.

What do you all think of this? Do you think demographics are a big player in the way Americans view politics?

Demographics is the major determining factor when influencing one's political mindset. It's all based on what you've experienced in life and how those experiences have effected you or someone you know. It's also based on how you handle yourself and if you're the type to pass the buck or take a stand.

Just ask dr3d1zzl3 & Wagonmonster... they're pissed off at Bush because they're both unemployed. They know it's their own fault they aren't back in the saddle but they like pass the buck anyway.

What do you (liberals) think of Michael Moore...really?
I already know the common liberal answer to this question but will wait for one to answer.

What do you all think of Obama Barak [spell?] ?
To tell you the truth he's the type of candidate that appeals to both parties. I’m also curious as to how other’s view Barack Obama…

What do you think about him, SUB-ZERO?
Old 08-13-2004, 01:52 PM

oh oh. There come the liberals to save the day. Why don't you make comments regarding what I wrote. I didn't make any personal attacks and I surely didn't call anyone an idiot. You don't even know me so shut the fk up.

-SZ
Old 08-13-2004, 01:55 PM

haha! but you are! jk sucka. you throw bait out and get flamed and youre crying about it? dont be a **** stirrer if its like that

Response on Moore: he is a polemic... nuff said. While his films certainly make people think, they can have an adverse affect by discrediting certain agruments against war, Halliburton, Bush's inaction upon hearing of attacks against WTC, etc....
Old 08-13-2004, 01:57 PM

Seems to me that MOST liberals are either queers, hippy's or traitors.

btw, I would qualify the quote above as an insult. But hey thats your perogotive
Old 08-13-2004, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Salty
Although i'm inclined to agree with you on the hippy issue i'm wondering if you have any proof on anything else. Not because I don't agree with you, but because I want to be impartial on this thread and encourage proof.

Demographics is the major determining factor when influencing one's political mindset. It's all based on what you've experienced in life and how those experiences have effected you or someone you know. It's also based on how you handle yourself and if you're the type to pass the buck or take a stand.

Just ask dr3d1zzl3 & Wagonmonster... they're pissed off at Bush because they're both unemployed. They know it's their own fault they aren't back in the saddle but they like pass the buck anyway.

I already know the common liberal answer to this question but will wait for one to answer.

To tell you the truth he's the type of candidate that appeals to both parties. I’m also curious as to how other’s view Barack Obama…

What do you think about him, SUB-ZERO?
Thanks Salty, I appreciate a thoughtful answer unlike others on this board who rush to make personal attacks because they can't handle the truth.

In reference to Barack...

The reason I asked is because I like what he has to say. Although he represents the Democratic party, I think he possesses the knowledge, diverse background and maybe life experiences that make him different from the usual Dem/Rep politician. I see him as a rising star and a definate role model for the Democratic party. I look forward in hearing more of him and his views on many topics.

In reference to the queer, traitor hippy comment...

I guess I associate my feelings towards the role dems played during the cold war and all the info that came out when details of the Nevona project were released. Also, all the work that Mcarthy did to uncover Soviet spies in congress really opened my eyes.

The queer remark was just me using the New Jersey governor situation as a crutch to further bash the liberals...LOL.

-SZ
Old 08-13-2004, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by dub2w
btw, I would qualify the quote above as an insult. But hey thats your perogotive

Dub,

C'mon man, you know it wasn't meant that way. I was simply attacking the liberal way of thinking. I have nothing against queers ( unless they are trying to hit on me) although I think traitors should be executed. Hippy's......well, hippy's are hippy's. I think we can all agree that we wouldn't want a hippy as the Commander in Chief.

-SZ
Old 08-13-2004, 02:11 PM

I guess I associate my feelings towards the role dems played during the cold war and all the info that came out when details of the Nevona project were released. Also, all the work that Mcarthy did to uncover Soviet spies in congress really opened my eyes.

-SZ

Did you just say that you support McCarthy? Have you ever studied what he did and said during that tenure? Do you support the Red Scare?

I feel like I found a winning lottery ticket... I didnt know that people with your views still existed on this evolved planet
Old 08-13-2004, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by dub2w
haha! but you are! jk sucka. you throw bait out and get flamed and youre crying about it? dont be a **** stirrer if its like that

Response on Moore: he is a polemic... nuff said. While his films certainly make people think, they can have an adverse affect by discrediting certain agruments against war, Halliburton, Bush's inaction upon hearing of attacks against WTC, etc....

He's more than a polemic, he's a lying polemic. I think he makes liberals look bad.

SZ
Old 08-13-2004, 02:15 PM

Agreed... as far as demographics, there is no clear cut answer. I know quite a few young Republicans, but youre right in that many college kids lean to the left.

I think this might be the case because oince they start to pay taxes, they become a little bit more selfish and less altruistic.

I dont like paying useless taxes either... I am all for privatizing the govt to some extent and making things more efficient

Quick Reply: Liberal fudge packer comes clean + other political stuff