Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Kerry Reenacted war scenes in Vietnam?

Old 07-28-2004, 06:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Kerry Reenacted war scenes in Vietnam?

If this is true I really won't be suprised...

Funny how he abandoned his fellow servicemen after his extremely short yet very "heroic" tour but somehow managed to find enough time to film himself playing soldier?!

This is bizarre to say the least...

So every bit of information on Kerry regarding Vietnam thus far suggests he knew he would be running for office and had dreams of Camelot? He pushed the PH's and other awards recommendations in order to support the fact he was a "hero" and even made a short film in a hostile area to gloat?

Can someone tell me if i'm on the right track with this, por favor?

http://www.drudgereport.com/dnc8.htm
Old 07-29-2004, 08:41 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Originally Posted by Salty
If this is true I really won't be suprised...
Funny how he abandoned his fellow servicemen after his extremely short yet very "heroic" tour but somehow managed to find enough time to film himself playing soldier?!
This is bizarre to say the least...
So every bit of information on Kerry regarding Vietnam thus far suggests he knew he would be running for office and had dreams of Camelot? He pushed the PH's and other awards recommendations in order to support the fact he was a "hero" and even made a short film in a hostile area to gloat?
http://www.drudgereport.com/dnc8.htm
Yes, I've been hearing the same thing. Everything about his time on his vietnam boat smells fishy...... pardon the pun. He and his wife are loonies.

It's a major freakshow.... he, his wife, and the trial lawyer.
Old 07-29-2004, 10:32 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
you know what smells even worse?

The BULL**** about bushies *****FEST in the national guard

that village idiot prob still hasnt even heard a bullet in flight, incoming our outgoing.
Old 07-29-2004, 10:41 AM
Ze Mole!

Car Info: 2009 Forester X Limited, 1988 BMW 535IS
It's amazing how the conservatives are desperately trying to find something wrong with Kerry's military service when the fact if the matter is that Bush is a draft dodger who didn't even show up for his cushy National guard gig.
Old 07-29-2004, 10:48 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Originally Posted by WagonMonster
It's amazing how the conservatives are desperately trying to find something wrong with Kerry's military service when the fact if the matter is that Bush is a draft dodger who didn't even show up for his cushy National guard gig.
W3RD

-Chris
Old 07-29-2004, 11:59 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
I agree with you but there's a "flip-flop" irony regarding this film...

We see the yound Kerry building himself up as some kind of war hero of the Vietnam War. This is the same Kerry that opposed Vietnam shortly after on the Whitehouse lawn and everything it stood for by doing a complete 180. John Kerry abandoned POW/MIA servicemen as part of the Senate Select Committee on POW/MIA Affairs in favor of trade and normalization of relations with Vietnam, openly betrayed his own troops in 1971 and lied about everything and his stance once again during the Winter Soldier debacle.

There's no question that these aren't the actions of a soldier. Like everything else thus far, both military records smell like ****. Why didn't McCain run for president!
Old 07-29-2004, 12:10 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Originally Posted by Salty
Why didn't McCain run for president!
W3rd
Old 07-29-2004, 12:15 PM

Car Info: 2000 2.5 RS
Why didn't McCain run for president!
Man, no kidding.

Although guys, we have to keep in mind that all this crap we read about these guys has a an unknown error margin. Who knows how much of this is true. Both sides have their michael moores. Even "reliable sources" have their story spun, if even just slightly. People can't help but to be biased, and so these people who are writing this stuff write it because they have opinions, not because they are just robotic relayers of history. I'm talking both for bush and kerry. The bottom line is we have no idea what is going on, so we just fight over these little shreds of info that are tossed down for us to chew on.

I guess we all need to feel important, like our opinions matter and can change things. *defeated sigh*
Old 07-29-2004, 12:38 PM

Hold the phone! You just bought into the desperate search to find something wrong with GW's service, and you called him a draft dodger! Don't you see the hypocracy?

Of course YOU wouldn't find anything wrong with Kerry's service...
Old 07-29-2004, 12:42 PM
Ze Mole!

Originally Posted by HellaDumb
Hold the phone! You just bought into the desperate search to find something wrong with GW's service, and you called him a draft dodger! Don't you see the hypocracy?

Of course YOU wouldn't find anything wrong with Kerry's service...
But Bush IS a draft dodger.
Old 07-29-2004, 12:49 PM

But Bush IS a draft dodger.
That's exactly what people said about Clinton.... but what the hell does it have to do with Kerry staging scenes on government time?
Old 07-29-2004, 12:55 PM

He dodged the draft by joining the military and volunteering for a unit that was flying missions in Vietnam? Sheer Genius!

Last edited by FUNKED1; 07-29-2004 at 12:58 PM.
Old 07-29-2004, 01:10 PM
Ze Mole!

Originally Posted by HellaDumb
That's exactly what people said about Clinton.... but what the hell does it have to do with Kerry staging scenes on government time?
What does this have to do with Clinton?

I personally have no problem with people avoiding service in Vietnam, if I were around back then, I would have tried to get out of it too.

What pisses me off is that someone who didn't even serve has the ***** to question the record of someone who did.
Old 07-29-2004, 01:22 PM

What does this have to do with Clinton????????

That's EXACTLY my point. What the hell does Bush's record have to do with Kerry Reenacting war scenes?

By the way, Bush NEVER questioned Kerry's record. Kerry needs to be scrutinized as a potential leader of this nation.

What I want to know is why so many people won't even look into it, but simply point the finger at Bush. Don't you think there is something wrong with that?

Under scrutiny, Kerry's record seems "atypical." Don't you want to know who might be the next president?

Last edited by HellaDumb; 07-29-2004 at 01:26 PM.
Old 07-29-2004, 01:25 PM

What pisses me off is that someone who didn't even serve has the ***** to question the record of someone who did.

Salty's active duty IIRC. The author of the book is a former naval officer. Or did you mean Drudge? Or are you just talking out of your crack again?

Last edited by FUNKED1; 07-29-2004 at 01:28 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Kerry Reenacted war scenes in Vietnam?