Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Judge Orders U.S. to Find Bush Records!

Old 09-16-2004, 03:53 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Judge Orders U.S. to Find Bush Records!

We'll see what happens in a week, shall we?

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...ds_1&printer=1

By MATT KELLEY, Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON - A federal judge has ordered the Pentagon (news - web sites) to find and make public by next week any unreleased files about President Bush (news - web sites)'s Vietnam-era Air National Guard service to resolve a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit filed by The Associated Press

U.S. District Judge Harold Baer Jr. handed down the order late Wednesday in New York. The AP lawsuit already has led to the disclosure of previously unreleased flight logs from Bush's days piloting F-102A fighters and other jets.

Pentagon officials told Baer they plan to have their search complete by Monday. Baer ordered the Pentagon to hand over the records to the AP by Sept. 24 and provide a written statement by Sept. 29 detailing the search for more records.
In other recent news: http://www.cnsnews.com//ViewSpecialR...20040916a.html
Old 09-17-2004, 10:32 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2002 Honda S2000
Well It's not good to hide records, but really I don't think Bush has much to hide, if the military decided to let go Bush, then hey so be it, it was the military's decision to let him go, they could of done differently. But then again there are records out there on Bush that show he fufilled his duty. I guess we'll see, but as I said before I think Bush's situation is much more harmless than Kerry's hiding situation.

Kerry started this mess, and I hope he pays for it, by not winning the presidency.

Ok I do like to know the truth on stuff, but in a way I think it's alittle unfair that we're going into people's records like this. Where's one's privacy? I think we need to calm down with all this stuff and give everyone some privacy, I'm sure all of us don't want some of our life records released to the public. I mean how would you like everyone to know that you still slept with a teddybear when you were in highschool? No I'm sure some of you might be embarressed to let that out to the public. But I think we need to have some privacy back.

edited: moved sentece

Last edited by esracer; 09-17-2004 at 11:05 AM.
Old 09-17-2004, 10:48 AM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Kerry started it?!? NO way man...all the presidential candidates have been doing this for decades now...it's the what the system evolved into...remember when Clinton had to make his "I smoked, but didn't inhale" bit? Or how BushJr. had to deal with people saying he was a coke head? Or when JFK's service on PTwhatever-the-number-was got called into question? Don't blame Kerry for the s***slinging that goes on...that's just the way it's done as of lately in the US Presidential elections...I don't like it, but it's that way.
Old 09-17-2004, 11:04 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2002 Honda S2000
Originally Posted by MVWRX
Kerry started it?!? NO way man...all the presidential candidates have been doing this for decades now...it's the what the system evolved into...remember when Clinton had to make his "I smoked, but didn't inhale" bit? Or how BushJr. had to deal with people saying he was a coke head? Or when JFK's service on PTwhatever-the-number-was got called into question? Don't blame Kerry for the s***slinging that goes on...that's just the way it's done as of lately in the US Presidential elections...I don't like it, but it's that way.
I was saying Kerry started the mess this year man, He started the whole military hoop-la. I'm not talking about all the other years, just this election. I see your point, but I'm just referring to this years election.

edit i'll move my last sentence in my first quote so that everyone can understand my point.