Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Iraq Reminder

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2004, 11:49 AM

Iraq Reminder

http://massgraves.info/

Kinda puts it in perspective.
Old 09-05-2004, 01:38 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
And to think, some say that the US had no business invading Iraq.
Old 09-05-2004, 03:44 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: black pearl sti
Thats not enough of a reason though. If massgraves is your motivation then are several countries in Africa we should have gone to before Iraq.
Old 09-06-2004, 02:19 AM

Car Info: 2002 Wagon Blue
i am in the UEA this week and have heard many different stories...much different than what is on CNN or american TV. the one that stood out the most to me may just be a conspiracy theory, but possibly very real.

I heard that suddam was working on a deal to sell all his oil in euros only, not dollars. now, I don't know how it is sold now, but does anyone know the implications if such a thing where to happen. what would happen to the value of the dollar, the price of oil in dollars, and perhaps the necessity to exchange a cash dollar for a cash euro? Is it possible that america would have to take cash, convert it to euros, and then buy oil...if so, that takes alot of cash out of the economy...which could be a bad thing. so they say that is one reason bush went to war...but who knows. even still, that also sounds like a good idea, but who knows where this guy got his info. just another conspiracy, ha ha
Old 09-06-2004, 02:48 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
http://observer.guardian.co.uk/polit...263830,00.html

and that is an interesting theory.... makes a bit of sense, but who knows.....
Old 09-06-2004, 07:45 AM

Car Info: 2002 Wagon Blue
Originally Posted by wheelerjb
i am in the UEA this week and have heard many different stories...much different than what is on CNN or american TV. the one that stood out the most to me may just be a conspiracy theory, but possibly very real.

I heard that suddam was working on a deal to sell all his oil in euros only, not dollars. now, I don't know how it is sold now, but does anyone know the implications if such a thing where to happen. what would happen to the value of the dollar, the price of oil in dollars, and perhaps the necessity to exchange a cash dollar for a cash euro? Is it possible that america would have to take cash, convert it to euros, and then buy oil...if so, that takes alot of cash out of the economy...which could be a bad thing. so they say that is one reason bush went to war...but who knows. even still, that also sounds like a good idea, but who knows where this guy got his info. just another conspiracy, ha ha
found it, google actually works, what do you know

http://65.40.245.240/money/oilmoney.htm

just google this for a bunch more
"saddam selling oil for euros"

Last edited by wheelerjb; 09-06-2004 at 07:52 AM.
Old 09-06-2004, 04:51 PM

Car Info: 2000 2.5 RS
Thats not enough of a reason though. If massgraves is your motivation then are several countries in Africa we should have gone to before Iraq.

Werd, if we were invading countries because of sour dictatorships and mass graves, Iraq would have been alot farther down the list. If Bush would have just told us that we have to destroy iraqs regime because he was not cooperating and would destroy our economy, then i would have been alot less opposed. His string of bull**** was insulting, and as a result we have lost alot of good soldiers for what is still being handed to us as a lie, and oh darn, our economy went to **** anyway.
Old 09-06-2004, 04:54 PM

Unhappy

Did you see the last pic in page 53? It shows a pic of a body with Army jump boots and some dog-tags.

-SZ