Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Iran... kill them now or later?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 11:25 AM

Car Info: 02 Silver WRX sedan. Eibach springs, Blitz NUR cat back, Rota 17" Attacks, Cobb AccessPort/DP
Condition White!

Originally Posted by lojasmo
How about: Don't kill Iran.

We don't really have the capability. We don't have proof that they are a tangible threat to the US. There's not really any evidence that they have the capability of manufacturing tactical nukes.

Sort of a non-issue in the real world, I think.
Your next sentence was going to be, "It will never happen here."
lol...
Old 01-17-2006, 11:32 AM

Car Info: 02 Silver WRX sedan. Eibach springs, Blitz NUR cat back, Rota 17" Attacks, Cobb AccessPort/DP
Iraq was critical for a staging base for the rest of our future operations in the middle east. The President had to sell this to the public any way he could so that we could go through with these plans. So our government went the way of dumbing things down/bending the truth so that the public would buy it. We had to meet a time line. Although the initial intentions were not exactly the hunt for WMD's they were by no means less important to our national security and way of life....
Old 01-17-2006, 12:13 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Originally Posted by Chrisnonstop
Iraq was critical for a staging base for the rest of our future operations in the middle east. The President had to sell this to the public any way he could so that we could go through with these plans. So our government went the way of dumbing things down/bending the truth so that the public would buy it. We had to meet a time line. Although the initial intentions were not exactly the hunt for WMD's they were by no means less important to our national security and way of life....
Woo hoo another reason for war pulled out of someones ***!! YAY!
Old 01-17-2006, 01:00 PM

Car Info: Sline
Originally Posted by Imprezastifan88
Wow.
It's ok, he's young and naive. I think 17 years old?
Old 01-17-2006, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by SilverScoober02
Woo hoo another reason for war pulled out of someones ***!! YAY!

Hahah exactly my thoughts. Next thing you know he will bring up that "God" told Bush to take out Iraq.
Old 01-19-2006, 08:59 AM

Car Info: Looking for a Liberty CRD
Originally Posted by Unregistered
Hahah exactly my thoughts. Next thing you know he will bring up that "God" told Bush to take out Iraq.
Well, he did!
Old 01-19-2006, 12:24 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
Originally Posted by Chrisnonstop
Iraq was critical for a staging base for the rest of our future operations in the middle east.
when this war first started i also thought this to be a hidden objective [after the fact], along with oil and still do.

after all Iraq is huge, and in the middle of a hot and unstable region. yeah we have Kuwait as a awesome ally but its way to small and out of reach for allot of military operations to be conducted out of it.

as for what to do with Iran

i think we should let our European nations deal with it, and give it little priority while making it clear that this is a threat to the immediate neighbors of Iran and its region not the USA. if an attack is ever to happen, it will only come back to slap them in the face, and they will be forces to take military action for a change, and maybe wake up its citizens to the fact that we live in a new world were preemptive action is the best reaction.

Right now, this situation is tough to watch. The UN and the European nations are so spineless its pathetic. i sometimes think they do it on purpose so that the USA act for them and they can sit back and look good, passing judgment and criticism on everything that goes wrong in attacking Iran.

again this is MO so bash it if you'd like

go bush
USA #1 to the rest

Last edited by zumnwrx; 01-19-2006 at 12:31 PM.