Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

How will the dirty libs respond to a landslide defeat?

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2004, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by HellaDumb
Bush may have 1/2 the IQ of Kerry, but Kerry is a scumbag with no guiding morals and principles. Do you think Bush wanted to nation build? I think he's been forced into a situation and realized it must be done. As far as Kerry, all he had to do to win votes was not having Bush as a last name and be able to distract people from his voting record.

Kerry is intelligent, a fantastic debater, and an opportunist that shifts positions based on what is the most self-serving position at the time. Do you honestly think that's what we need right now?

Even Kerry and his middle-class tax cut is a lie. He says he's repealing the tax cut on those who make more than 200k, but do you know that he's against renewing all of the tax cuts? That's a total twist of the facts, and you morons swallowed it whole as the truth. If Kerry wins, I'll deal with it. I sure hope he doesn't.
So you rather have a idiot lead your country than a person with a brain? You say Kerry has no morals and principles but out of the two he is the one that directly fought in Vietnam not only that he volunteered to go. Come on show me how he has no morals. Do I think Jr. wanted to national build? Well I personaly thing that the people around him wanted to, for obvious reasons. And guess what he did exactly what they wanted to. He had many other options avaliable for him before going to war. Did he take them? No, was Saddam even a credible threat to the US at that point in time. No. Kerry does not have a bad voting record I don't see where you get this from check his record.

So you agree that Kerry is intelligent but yet will vote for the idiot? That just doesn't add up for me. Kerry does not shift his positions "based on the most self-serving position at the time." He changes when he sees have changed. Is it not possible for things to change that would make you change you mind? Lets see your usual route you take to work has construction taking place. Do you go that route the slower or take a faster route? Get it yet? Do I think thats what we need right now? Yes, whole heartly yes. We need someone that can bring back popular support for the US outside of the US. Wether you want to admit it or not you can't win the war in Iraq or the "war" against terroism without the help of Allies. Guess what the WORLD does not trust or like Bush. He is bad for buisness.

Kerry is not twisitng the facts about the tax cuts. Maybe you don't realise it but if you go to a war you need to PAY for it. Guess who has to pay for it us the tax payers. Well we are in a war so tax will have to be raised or brought back to where they where before Jr. had the wonderful idea that by lowering taxes he would not only gain more money but pay for a war that he went into prematurely. Oh and not only that do exactly what his father knew NOT to do.
Old 10-22-2004, 02:11 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Originally Posted by Unregistered
So you rather have a idiot lead your country than a person with a brain? You say Kerry has no morals and principles but out of the two he is the one that directly fought in Vietnam not only that he volunteered to go. Come on show me how he has no morals. Do I think Jr. wanted to national build? Well I personaly thing that the people around him wanted to, for obvious reasons. And guess what he did exactly what they wanted to. He had many other options avaliable for him before going to war. Did he take them? No, was Saddam even a credible threat to the US at that point in time. No. Kerry does not have a bad voting record I don't see where you get this from check his record.

So you agree that Kerry is intelligent but yet will vote for the idiot? That just doesn't add up for me. Kerry does not shift his positions "based on the most self-serving position at the time." He changes when he sees have changed. Is it not possible for things to change that would make you change you mind? Lets see your usual route you take to work has construction taking place. Do you go that route the slower or take a faster route? Get it yet? Do I think thats what we need right now? Yes, whole heartly yes. We need someone that can bring back popular support for the US outside of the US. Wether you want to admit it or not you can't win the war in Iraq or the "war" against terroism without the help of Allies. Guess what the WORLD does not trust or like Bush. He is bad for buisness.

Kerry is not twisitng the facts about the tax cuts. Maybe you don't realise it but if you go to a war you need to PAY for it. Guess who has to pay for it us the tax payers. Well we are in a war so tax will have to be raised or brought back to where they where before Jr. had the wonderful idea that by lowering taxes he would not only gain more money but pay for a war that he went into prematurely. Oh and not only that do exactly what his father knew NOT to do.
What does Saddam being a threat or not have to do with reinventing the region, or "nation-building?" Nations will support US whether they like it or not because they have to. Do you know what the economy in Germany and France are like? I'd guess you don't. Why doesn't China clean us off the face of the earth with their million-man army and arsenal our ex-leader sold them? Because the almighty dollar, damnit to hell!!!

People who like Kerry aren't looking at the big picture. He is a fricken stooge. His fans scream like little girls at a Backstreet Boys concert because he's promised to lower taxes, fix the economy, give everyone health care, kill Osama, and FIND TUPAC's KILLER!!!!

About Kerry's questionable service in Vietnam, the patriots who served over there have already exposed Kerry for the fraud he is. Have you been in a coma or something?
Old 10-22-2004, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by sloppyjoe
Kerry: Raise gov spending, payoff the deficit, lower taxes... and anything else you want to hear?

Bush: Doh!(I know the effert in Iraq is not going very well, but is that not to be expected in war? I think the enemy was smart to retreat early [we expected a lot more resistance and support for Saddam] and wait till we pull a huge number of troops, and then start the fighting again. It was definitly to their advantage. If that was even their plan? I think we need more troops back in Iraq

Hey hella, I am on your side. I would take a better leader over a better debater any day.

Well, I have to go now. I am getting botox injections in my face and then I am going to get a can-tan to cover it up. It is going to be a long day.

Oh, and whoever brought up the crack-4-votes, that was a liberal tactic. And they are the ones screaming voter fraud and rallying the lawyers; now thats funny.

wisdom: The man who worries about being cheated constantly is usually the cheater... etc.
Oh how wrong and misguided you are. If anything Kerry will RAISE taxes. Did you totally miss that in the debates or what? We have the largest debt EVER in american history thanks to good old Jr. And you think this is good? Oh and don't forget government spending went UP with good old Jr.

Actually Jr. first said things where going as planned then changed it to things take time and effort. Flip flop much? So where are the WMD, where are all the things they said made Saddam a threat to the U.S. at the present time? Oh wait nothing was found, yet NO ONE has been fired for this blunder. Yeah thats taking resposibilty for your actions. You have not been paying attention to the news much have you? These are not just "Saddam loyalist" that we are dealing with now. These are people taking up arms against a occupier. Guess what we are occuping another country WHAT DID YOU EXPECT? Sr. was against doing the exact thing his slow minded son did. On top of this Iraq has become a breeding ground for terrorist and a shinning example of why they believe U.S. should be taken down. Oh and where oh great one do you plan to get more troops in Iraq. Concidering troops are doing extend tours already, and soldier moral is low?

To be a good and efficient leader in this WORLD we need a person that can express his ideas clearly and not mess up every couple of words. Would you rather have a smart boss that could explain himself or a boss that you have diffuculty explaining himself?

Image is important, and to imply that Jr. didn't get all dolled up for the three debates that he lost, is well WRONG.

To this little comment. Here you go read this thread, you might learn something. https://www.i-club.com/forums/teh-politics-forum-114/kerry-edwards-florida-victory-2004-manual-76579/

Wisdom: History repeats itself. So you learn from the past so it doesn't happen again. To bad Jr. doesn't read, and is proud of that fact.
Old 10-22-2004, 02:22 PM

What does Saddam being a threat or not have to do with reinventing the region, or "nation-building?" Nations will support US whether they like it or not because they have to. Do you know what the economy in Germany and France are like? I'd guess you don't. Why doesn't China clean us off the face of the earth with their million-man army and arsenal our ex-leader sold them? Because the almighty dollar, damnit to hell!!!

It has EVERYTHING to do why we are there! Wasn't that the reason we ENTERED Iraq? We are rebuilding IRAQ, and we are not being supported by other Nations. Oh wait you must mean Polland. Don't you dare forget about Polland. Let see I lived in Germany for 10 years and was the second language I learned. Yep I wouldn't know how Germany is doing or for that matter any part of Europe.

People who like Kerry aren't looking at the big picture. He is a fricken stooge. His fans scream like little girls at a Backstreet Boys concert because he's promised to lower taxes, fix the economy, give everyone health care, kill Osama, and FIND TUPAC's KILLER!!!!
I thought Jr. was going to go kill Bin Ladin? Oh thats right he is not worried about him. He didn't promise to lower taxes he promised to raise them back to where they where. And bring back Jr. idiotic tax cut that he did at the WORST possible time. "fix the economy" so you admit that Jr. broke it? Or at the very least that it needs to be fixed and he hasn't done anything that works?

About Kerry's questionable service in Vietnam, the patriots who served over there have already exposed Kerry for the fraud he is. Have you been in a coma or something?
You sure have, concidering nothing of the sort has happened. If anything at all Kerrys service is FAR from as questionable to Jr. service. And those "patriots" where shown how full of **** they are. Do I have to dig up that thread too about those liars? Damn I thought by now **** like this would of been common knowledge. How can anyone take the spin that they are doing seriously. Don't you remember Jr. doing the SAME thing to McCain's service or Max Cleland? Or did you forget how McCain said this was bull**** what they where doing? To say Kerry's vietnam record is bad vs Jr's no service in conflict is laughable and you have been fooled like a two year old that believes in Santa Clause. Oh **** I hope I didn't ruin it for you Hella.
Old 10-22-2004, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Silver arrow
I just got done reading all of your posts, you obviously believe every word uttered from Rush Limbaughs mouth. You are just as fanatical as the terrorist. You are missing to point. We broke international law and illegally invaded Iraq under false pretenses that their own investigations say were not true. What more do you want. 1000 people have died to go get WMD that the administration knew weren't there in the first place. The deficit is rising at an alarming rate, for the first time in decades we have a deceasing number of jobs, we have a no win, 20 year war ahead (ask russia about this one) and all of Bushes friends are cashing in on the war and tax breaks, while everyone elses slips farther into poverty.
You read all of them? I'm touched!

Seriously though, I admit to being fanatically pro-U.S. I don't throw out babies with the bath water. I admit our system is corrupt, but the system is still better than most.

Do you actually think we went to Iraq for WMDs? I don't.

Deficit? I don't give a rat's tail end.

Jobs? So does GW get the blame or the credit for the job I earned through years of hard work? How about people who can afford exorbitantly priced homes... who gets the credit fot that?
In our tough economy, hard work still pays.
Of COURSE our country has to adapt to global competition and you will lose your job if you manufacture crud made in China or Mexico. Protectionism is not the answer.

Kerry is going to save the world by bending over to other nations and taxing the **** out of the hard-working, rewarding the lazy, illegal, and dumb. Is that a long-term solution? THINK... IS THAT A LONG-TERM SOLUTION?

I have a family and don't want my children to grow up in a society where children of the lazy, dumb, and illegal have more benefits than them. I go to the mall and it makes me want to puke.

Last edited by HellaDumb; 10-22-2004 at 03:44 PM.
Old 10-22-2004, 04:59 PM

You read all of them? I'm touched!

Seriously though, I admit to being fanatically pro-U.S. I don't throw out babies with the bath water. I admit our system is corrupt, but the system is still better than most.

Do you actually think we went to Iraq for WMDs? I don't.

Jobs? So does GW get the blame or the credit for the job I earned through years of hard work? How about people who can afford exorbitantly priced homes... who gets the credit fot that?
In our tough economy, hard work still pays.
Of COURSE our country has to adapt to global competition and you will lose your job if you manufacture crud made in China or Mexico. Protectionism is not the answer.

Oh how you prove my point for me. So since you don't believe we went into Iraq for WMD. How do you then defend Jr's, reasoning for going into Iraq? Or you will forgive him for misleading everyone in the nation and move on in life? Do you think its ok for a politician to lie to get what he wants? Ahh I see it now....

Oh I see as long as your children have to pay for it instead of yourself all's good right? Who cares that we are ****ing them in the *** for when they get older as long as you get yours. GOOD PLAN.

Kerry is going to save the world by bending over to other nations and taxing the **** out of the hard-working, rewarding the lazy, illegal, and dumb. Is that a long-term solution? THINK... IS THAT A LONG-TERM SOLUTION?
HOW THE HECK COULD YOU NOT UNDERSTAND HIS PLAN?! It has nothing to do with "bending" over for other countries at all. Its about PROVING that we have a VALID reason of attacking another country. To the world and to the people of the U.S.A. Yes it is a LONG-TERM solution. Without the support of allies we are going to get no where fast on the "war" on terrorism. And needless to say that its not going well in Iraq and has only festered MORE ill will towards us.

I have a family and don't want my children to grow up in a society where children of the lazy, dumb, and illegal have more benefits than them. I go to the mall and it makes me want to puke.
Wow just wow. So are you racist? Seriously, how can you tell who is a illegal in a mall and who isn't? Do you just judge them by the color of their skin? Come on HellaDumb explain this one to me and make it seem atleast that your not racist. And yet you wonder how Democrats are seen as the helpers of the minorities. You sir are a baffoon. Illegals will NEVER have more benefits than your children, go cry me a river you fool. Find facts to back that one up, I would love to see this one. Also all the "illegal" immagrants I have known in my life were VERY hard working so go figure. And the ones that where not illegal and hispanic, asian or whatever race were still VERY hard working.

Helladumb, for someone over 30 years old you have the insight of a 3 year old. This nation was built on immagration. We are ALL immagrants in some shape or form. You are a pathetic individual to think you are better than others because of their legal status. Walk in another mans shoes before you pass judgement. These illegal immagrants are trying to make a better life for there families, the same as you. And take the chance coming to the US to find ****TIE jobs to survie and send money to their families. And at the chance of going to jail.
Old 10-22-2004, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by Unregistered

Wow just wow. So are you racist? Seriously, how can you tell who is a illegal in a mall and who isn't? Do you just judge them by the color of their skin? Come on HellaDumb explain this one to me and make it seem atleast that your not racist. And yet you wonder how Democrats are seen as the helpers of the minorities. You sir are a baffoon. Illegals will NEVER have more benefits than your children, go cry me a river you fool. Find facts to back that one up, I would love to see this one. Also all the "illegal" immagrants I have known in my life were VERY hard working so go figure. And the ones that where not illegal and hispanic, asian or whatever race were still VERY hard working.
Yeah, the illegal ones are the Blonde Haired, Blue Eyed ones you stupid m f!!! They are also the ones who actually know how to spell "immigrant." At least spell it correctly if you think you know something about it.

I don't have anything against them as human beings as long as they aren't being paid for on my dollar. Did you vote for prop 187 in CA? I and the majority of CA voters did because people are fed up with it!!! Even hispanics who are here legally recognize the problem. Thanks to the "wonderful" courts it never was enforced.

As far as my roots, my family goes back to pre revolution so I'm about as "American" as they get... so STFU...my race IS better than yours even if you are white, brown, purple, green, or yellow! I know the contributions and issues with immigration/racism way back and my last name was even changed because of its roots. If you can see the difference in ethnic neighborhoods does that make you a racist? If so, you ARE one too.

You know what? You are just a worm.
Old 10-22-2004, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Silver arrow
Who are these people at the mall you keep talking about? Oh, the people spending in dept to keep the economy going. I we didn't go to Iraq for WMD then what other legit reason could we have had, and how did destablizing Iraq and letting it fill up with extremist make anyone safer? Iraq and Saddam cracked down very hard on muslim extremist in his country, they were a threat to his power. Look at the figures on the wealthiest and the middle class. The weathiest peoples income has increased 500% on the last 20 years. At the same time yours and mine has increased instep with inflation. I have no problem if they were just hard working people whom the american dream has come true, but they aren't. They are CEO's that have been acting illegally, unethically and immoraly to steal our money. CEO's have been running companies into the ground, collecting huge bonuses, then letting them collapes. After that one of two things happen. The government has to bail the company out (we pay) or all the employees loose their jobs, retirement funds and have to start again with nothing. All this while Bushes close friends (ENRON execs) walk away with billions. These same companies are the ones moving manufacturing out of the country, to increase their own profit. Waving the red white and blue and then stabbing every working family in the back repeatedly is why I won't vote for Bush. Do some reading and learn about economics and foreign policy, all but the extreme right wing thinks we are not headed on the right track. What do you think is going to happen in Iraq? Do you really fore see an end to this conflict that we started? You can not control 1 billion Muslims. You can't tell them what to do. You can't make them be democratic. The best you can do is try to contain them. Let Iran and Iraq fight. Let the Muslims in Africa kill each other for who knows what reason. In the end the only reason we give a flying crap about the middle east is the oil, plain and simple.
I don't think I disagree with what you've just said, beside some of your underlying premises, and specifically the premise that Kerry is somehow "less corrupted" by similar powerful influences.

Sounds like we agree that the whole WMD thing was a red herring.
Old 10-23-2004, 12:19 AM

Yeah, the illegal ones are the Blonde Haired, Blue Eyed ones you stupid m f!!! They are also the ones who actually know how to spell "immigrant." At least spell it correctly if you think you know something about it.

I don't have anything against them as human beings as long as they aren't being paid for on my dollar. Did you vote for prop 187 in CA? I and the majority of CA voters did because people are fed up with it!!! Even hispanics who are here legally recognize the problem. Thanks to the "wonderful" courts it never was enforced.

As far as my roots, my family goes back to pre revolution so I'm about as "American" as they get... so STFU...my race IS better than yours even if you are white, brown, purple, green, or yellow! I know the contributions and issues with immigration/racism way back and my last name was even changed because of its roots. If you can see the difference in ethnic neighborhoods does that make you a racist? If so, you ARE one too.

You know what? You are just a worm.
Still no explination to the comment you made. Hmmm Good try. Racist biggot. Here let me put your words up for you once again since you so kindly forgot to reply to what you said.
I go to the mall and it makes me want to puke.
Come on tell us who are the ones at the mall that make you puke? Please defend yourself. You can't can you. Oh and a little bit of knowledge for you. Hispanic's can be "white blue eyed and blonde," as a matter of fact two of my cousin's are guess what? Blonde and blue eyed and white. For that matter there are black skinned hispanics with curly hair. Come on keep trying you racist biggot. Defend what you said. Or atleast be a man admit your a racist *******.

Wow a spelling error. Like I have stated before this is my THIRD language. If thats the best you can do then your pathetic. And concidering I have proably way more friends than you that are immigrants, oh look i spelt it correctly, then I guess I would know something a bit more than you. Also concidering my mother works with them day to day and I have helped out at her clinic from time to time. That would sort of imply that I know what the hell Im talking about.

Its funny your telling a Hispanic that grew up in Europe that moved to America that he doesn't know about immigrants. Just how stupid are you?

You know what your just a racist biggot who isn't man enough to say who he is. Go **** yourself in the ***.

Quick Reply: How will the dirty libs respond to a landslide defeat?