Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

A great day for America!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2004, 02:59 PM

Car Info: 2005blackwrx5spd
This country wasn't founded by people afraid to go anywhere and do anything. To that you owe them your life and right to be in the best country in the world. For anyone who doesn't think it is no matter who the President Move. If you think California is civilized, I remember Riot's, Fires, Smog so thick you can't even see, your state is overrun by people who aren't even American. The only thing you can do is make movies, bad wine, and computer software. While people walk down the street with an AK-47 blasting cops and innocent by-standers, you have horrible gang problems in SoCal, drug trafficing. Your state of so-called civilized people don't have enough morals to not walk by a window when there is a riot and not steal TV's or throw bottles and rocks at cops. Please don't give me that SH*T. My family is from Philly, so i'm not some ****** sitting on my porch spitting tobacco. I've lived in and around citys most of my life and I am in a democrat state myself. Every bad thing that has happend in recent memory has happend in Cali, bar 9/11. I'm just glad that the hard working/ blue collar american's like myself who showd up to vote, actually cast out what most of this country is like, and if you have eyes like me, most of the damn map was red. I'm a college graduate, making my own living, and never expecting a hand out from anyone, especially the government.

PS. your sig is great. You have to look out the window to make sure your car is still there, when the guy stealing it probably voted for John Kerry too.

It is great to know that there are places in America like Iowa, and Kansas where nobody locks their house or cars becasue, they don't have to worry about a civilized democrat coming to steal from them.
Old 11-03-2004, 03:02 PM

Car Info: 2005blackwrx5spd
Originally Posted by sloppyjoe
I'm from California and I am conservative. Good call dumba**
Sorry to hear that your vote doesn't help silence the other idiots that live in your state. I know there are a few of you. Suprised/ Shocked me when Arnold got elected. But then again Grey Davis was a piece of crap.
Old 11-03-2004, 03:08 PM
Dirty Redhead

Car Info: 05 WRX Wagon (Crystal Gray)
Originally Posted by WRX2ndregime
This country wasn't founded by people afraid to go anywhere and do anything. To that you owe them your life and right to be in the best country in the world. For anyone who doesn't think it is no matter who the President Move. If you think California is civilized, I remember Riot's, Fires, Smog so thick you can't even see, your state is overrun by people who aren't even American. The only thing you can do is make movies, bad wine, and computer software. While people walk down the street with an AK-47 blasting cops and innocent by-standers, you have horrible gang problems in SoCal, drug trafficing. Your state of so-called civilized people don't have enough morals to not walk by a window when there is a riot and not steal TV's or throw bottles and rocks at cops. Please don't give me that SH*T. My family is from Philly, so i'm not some ****** sitting on my porch spitting tobacco. I've lived in and around citys most of my life and I am in a democrat state myself. Every bad thing that has happend in recent memory has happend in Cali, bar 9/11. I'm just glad that the hard working/ blue collar american's like myself who showd up to vote, actually cast out what most of this country is like, and if you have eyes like me, most of the damn map was red. I'm a college graduate, making my own living, and never expecting a hand out from anyone, especially the government.

PS. your sig is great. You have to look out the window to make sure your car is still there, when the guy stealing it probably voted for John Kerry too.

It is great to know that there are places in America like Iowa, and Kansas where nobody locks their house or cars becasue, they don't have to worry about a civilized democrat coming to steal from them.
He still hasn't explained the fact that his state was one of those blue one's on the map as was the state that 9/11 occured in.

I would also like to see him spew his opinion on this matter to a soldier that is in iraq fighting for his country and his president(wrx's) that casted his vote for Kerry.

The bad things that happen in america happen everywhere. The Oklahoma City Bombing, the first world trade center attack, California doesn't have a monopoly "bad things that happen" as you put it.
Old 11-03-2004, 03:43 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Wait... so Cali is a ****ty sate? We're the fourth or fifth largest economy in the world. Where is PA on that list? We must be doing something right. Regarding car theft/locking doors... that is a city by city issue, not a state one. My parents live in California as well, just a different city, and they don't have to lock there doors. I have to worry about my car becuase my city isn't as well-to-do. If you don't think that is the case in Iowa, you're on crack. All bad things happened in Cali huh? What about the civil rights problems of the 60's? Hick KKK lovin' racists weren't hosing down blacks with government support in California. That was the deep south, the same south that insists on keeping a part of the confederate flag in thier state flags. The same south that now supports Bush.

-Chris
Old 11-03-2004, 03:46 PM

Car Info: 09 E90 M3 SEDAN w/DCT
Eric,

I PMed you way back in the day. Check your "Salty" inbox.

Oh hey guys: I am a California native. Borne and raised in CA. I am not liberal. I live in the most conservative state in the Union now (Alabama), and it has it's drawbacks as well.

I would like to see this country unite a little. I am tired of this divide. Bush is our leader. He is it, and that is that. Lets lick our wounds, get over it, and unite like true patriots should.
Old 11-03-2004, 03:57 PM
Dirty Redhead

Originally Posted by BADWRX
Eric,

I PMed you way back in the day. Check your "Salty" inbox.

Oh hey guys: I am a California native. Borne and raised in CA. I am not liberal. I live in the most conservative state in the Union now (Alabama), and it has it's drawbacks as well.

I would like to see this country unite a little. I am tired of this divide. Bush is our leader. He is it, and that is that. Lets lick our wounds, get over it, and unite like true patriots should.
Different Eric right?

I'll support anything that Bush does as long as I agree with it.
Old 11-03-2004, 04:01 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by ericdared81
Different Eric right?

I'll support anything that Bush does as long as I agree with it.

Werd. I won't blindly follow for the sake of percieved "unity." That's what mid therties Germany did.

-Chris

p.s. Salty's name is Eric.
Old 11-03-2004, 04:13 PM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Talking

Originally Posted by WRX2ndregime

I'm glad people have stopped idealizing CA. Now maybe you all won't move here. And by the way...if you really hate CA, just stop eating fruit...cheese...stop using computers...iPods...and vaccines...and most modern surgery techniques...and several often-used medications...go survive without anything CA makes for a while. Then you will realize that CA is far and away the most diverse, interesting, powerful place on the planet. Oh that's right...you want boredom, predictability, and dullness...PA's great for that, stay home.
Old 11-03-2004, 04:14 PM
Dirty Redhead

Originally Posted by MVWRX
I'm glad people have stopped idealizing CA. Now maybe you all won't move here. And by the way...if you really hate CA, just stop eating fruit...cheese...stop using computers...iPods...and vaccines...and most modern surgery techniques...and several often-used medications...go survive without anything CA makes for a while. Then you will realize that CA is far and away the most diverse, interesting, powerful place on the planet. Oh that's right...you want boredom, predictability, and dullness...PA's great for that, stay home.
OH snap I think someone is owned...
Old 11-03-2004, 04:43 PM

Car Info: 2000 2.5 RS
Owned!
Old 11-03-2004, 05:04 PM
VIP Member

Attached Thumbnails A great day for America!-own3d.jpg  
Old 11-03-2004, 05:12 PM

[QUOTE=WRX2ndregime] This country wasn't founded by people afraid to go anywhere and do anything. To that you owe them your life and right to be in the best country in the world. For anyone who doesn't think it is no matter who the President Move. [QUOTE]

Yea your right, I mean our flag is based on many morals and many people have died for our country and they will not be forgotton however dont forget our country was built on Slavery, War, Murdurrrr, and drugs(coak). ha come to look at it our $1 doller bill has the face of a slave owner on it. our country the USA, has many pros and cons and so does every other nation in this world. but dont forget its also made up of people like you who say the democrats are criminals, rioters, and polluters and you also turn around and say were blind, thats funny cause this morning I woke up and said daym are these R blind or something? what has Bush done to make them vote for him. and as for a blue collar citizen dont call yourself one till you start acting like one to. oh and last but not leased California a state full of non americans, maybee thats cause the people who lived here before it were native americans. or was that a racist remark, sorry I wasnt sure how to read it. A$$****.
Old 11-03-2004, 06:19 PM

Car Info: Soon to be a 2011 WRX?
Originally Posted by Salty
You can always count on Xero's liberal whining!
Salty baby! I'm so stoked that you remember me fondly!

Whaddya say I push your $hit in for ya once just for old times sake? We don't have to get married or anything, I just wanna pack the poop for ya and then leave you in the gutter like last time. LoL

You're God damned right you can always count on me voicing my liberal opinion. I've gotta keep up with it or else the world might start thinking that ALL of us Americans are as ignorant as you ****ing hicks.

I don't remember who it was, but someone mentioned the distribution of votes. He's one wise man (bassplayrr maybe?), you can see that all the civilized people with brains and opinions live on the coasts, while the rest of you ****ing hillbillies inland continue to inbreed children with continuously weaker brains so that it's easier to keep them docile and voting conservatively. Grow up and stop trying to force your moral/religous agenda on other people.

I for one am not stoked about the idea of abortion, but who the **** am I to go forcing that notion on anyone? That's just ri-****-ulous! We all live our own lives, we all make our own choices, and no fat white sack of **** should be allowed to make ANY decision for ANYONE else.

Do you wonder why everyone hates you when you go oversees? It's because you have a lame *** ape for a president and you probably walk around rocking T shirts with American flags and Stars n Bars on them.

All that being said... I still need some ***. Bend over baby, I got some good ol' 1st Generation American (FOB Parents) dick to ram deep in yer *** and I don't even swing that way brah! It's purely for sport with ya.

-X.

ps - OK fine... We can get married, ya latent homo. LoL

Quick Reply: A great day for America!