Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

A great day for America!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2004, 08:06 AM

Car Info: 09 E90 M3 SEDAN w/DCT
Cool What do I do?

I am an Army Officer first, and a Army helicopter pilot secold. I.E. combat aviator. It would be kind of difficult to outsource my job.

And I am most likely proudly deploying to either Iraq and or Afghanastan next year.
Old 11-03-2004, 08:09 AM

Kerry just called Bush and conceded. End of story. Now back to my car, and car talk. I am glad I don't have to worry about this one anymore.
Old 11-03-2004, 08:11 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Originally Posted by BADWRX
I am an Army Officer first, and a Army helicopter pilot secold. I.E. combat aviator. It would be kind of difficult to outsource my job.

And I am most likely proudly deploying to either Iraq and or Afghanastan next year.
Good luck and stay safe when you deploy. Even though I voted Kerry, I still have the utmost respect for the Armed services, and I pray that everyone returns safe. It is my opinion though that it is just too bad that you have to go over there and fight for something that has been proven to be false.

Good luck.....
Old 11-03-2004, 08:13 AM
250,000-mile Club President

Car Info: MBP 02 WRX wagon
Actually Kerry would have probably been the one outsourcing your job, but OK so you've got job security, so does just about everyone between the ages of 17 and 34, because you'll all be needed for cannon fodder.

Like I said in another thread-

Have fun over there!

Glad to know guys like you are out there defending my "Freedom"!

But don't forget Syria, Iran and North Korea- Afghanistan and Iraq were only appetizers.

Yea I probably do sound bitter, it's just really hard for me to comprehend how anyone can buy into the lies and support this administration.

And on a serious note- I do respect all you guys serving, really- I only think we shouldn't be putting you in harms way for the sake of profits for a few people who are already so rich that they don't know what to do with themselves.

Like Silverscooby said- stay safe, I'd like to have you back to argue with next election

Last edited by psoper; 11-03-2004 at 08:17 AM.
Old 11-03-2004, 08:17 AM

I'll be the first to tell you that I am disappointed with the fact that there was no WMD. My view now is that we need to finish the job, so those 1000 of our own have not died in vein. I agree with the ousting of Saddam, but we were duped. I don't feel that we were misled, but I feel that we shouldn't have made such a decision on the poor intelligence we had at the time.

Thank for the good luck that you bade me. It does mean alot to hear that.

Andy
Old 11-03-2004, 08:20 AM

Umm so you're paying him back for lying to you about WMD? Good one. Not bad intell whatso ever go read up on Rove and the rest of them. This was not bad intell. Sigh you believe anything they throw at you.
Old 11-03-2004, 08:21 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by BADWRX
I'll be the first to tell you that I am disappointed with the fact that there was no WMD. My view now is that we need to finish the job, so those 1000 of our own have not died in vein. I agree with the ousting of Saddam, but we were duped. I don't feel that we were misled, but I feel that we shouldn't have made such a decision on the poor intelligence we had at the time.

Thank for the good luck that you bade me. It does mean alot to hear that.

Andy
It is disappointing, but I agree that we need to finish the job over there. I just hope that it doesn't turn into another war with another country (ie. Syria, Iran, North Korea) Like some liberals are saying.

No problem on the good luck. I know that if it weren't for people like you I wouldn't have alot of what I have and that means alot to me. Here's to hoping you get to use a computer over there and get online a bit to report about your time there!

Take Care

-Ryan
Old 11-03-2004, 08:22 AM

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon, 05 S4 Sedan, 05 WRX (sold)
"I am an Army Officer first, and a Army helicopter pilot secold. I.E. combat aviator. It would be kind of difficult to outsource my job.

And I am most likely proudly deploying to either Iraq and or Afghanastan next year."

i am pretty sure you will sing a different tune after coming back from a useless war
and seeing your buddies die for absolutely NOTHING.

we will see what you say after you return!
Old 11-03-2004, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by psoper
Actually the way I heard it, the Diebold guy "guaranteed they'd deliver Ohio for W".
Ah- here's the story about that letter I'd heard about;

The head of a company vying to sell voting machines in Ohio told Republicans in a recent fund-raising letter that he is "committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president next year."

The Aug. 14 letter from Walden O'Dell, chief executive of Diebold Inc. - who has become active in the re-election effort of President Bush - prompted Democrats this week to question the propriety of allowing O'Dell's company to calculate votes in the 2004 presidential election.

O'Dell attended a strategy pow-wow with wealthy Bush benefactors - known as Rangers and Pioneers - at the president's Crawford, Texas, ranch earlier this month. The next week, he penned invitations to a $1,000-a-plate fund-raiser to benefit the Ohio Republican Party's federal campaign fund - partially benefiting Bush - at his mansion in the Columbus suburb of Upper Arlington.

No doubt- we've got the best government money can buy!
Old 11-03-2004, 08:32 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by psoper
Ah- here's the story about that letter I'd heard about;

The head of a company vying to sell voting machines in Ohio told Republicans in a recent fund-raising letter that he is "committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president next year."

The Aug. 14 letter from Walden O'Dell, chief executive of Diebold Inc. - who has become active in the re-election effort of President Bush - prompted Democrats this week to question the propriety of allowing O'Dell's company to calculate votes in the 2004 presidential election.

O'Dell attended a strategy pow-wow with wealthy Bush benefactors - known as Rangers and Pioneers - at the president's Crawford, Texas, ranch earlier this month. The next week, he penned invitations to a $1,000-a-plate fund-raiser to benefit the Ohio Republican Party's federal campaign fund - partially benefiting Bush - at his mansion in the Columbus suburb of Upper Arlington.

No doubt- we've got the best government money can buy!
Interesting............Linky's please....
Old 11-03-2004, 08:34 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Originally Posted by SilverScoober02
Interesting............Linky's please....

HAhahahhahah SORE LOSERS!!! ahahahhaahha.

Let's ignore the millions of provisional ballots from the dead and illegal that didn't help Kerry one bit.

Truly pathetic.
Old 11-03-2004, 08:38 AM

It was originally in the Cleveland Plain Dealer, but its an old story,

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/0828-08.htm

OK guys- I know a lot of you will not want to lend any credibility to the source here, but forget that- it is the content that matters.

And if you REALLY can't stand "liberal" websites, I don't know- maybe you can dig it out of the Dealer archives, would that make you feel any better?

Last edited by psoper; 11-03-2004 at 08:41 AM.
Old 11-03-2004, 08:42 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by HellaDumb
HAhahahhahah SORE LOSERS!!! ahahahhaahha.

Let's ignore the millions of provisional ballots from the dead and illegal that didn't help Kerry one bit.

Truly pathetic.
Keep on marching along with the piper sheeple.....
Old 11-03-2004, 08:47 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Andy! How's life going for you, sir?!
Old 11-03-2004, 08:47 AM

Car Info: 2000 2.5 RS
well, im officially depressed.
At least i have GTA5 at home and a bottle of tramadol.

Hunker down people, after a while you won't miss your civil right that much.

Quick Reply: A great day for America!