i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Teh Politics Forum (https://www.i-club.com/forums/teh-politics-forum-114/)
-   -   Exposing the money behind fake "grass roots" anti-healthcare movement (https://www.i-club.com/forums/teh-politics-forum-114/exposing-money-behind-fake-grass-roots-anti-healthcare-movement-208398/)

ipozestu 08-14-2009 02:16 PM

[QUOTE=saqwarrior;2691587]It's not about you being enlightened, it's about you refusing to see the validity of anything that clashes with your beliefs.

Ignore Maddow and look at the [i]information she provides[/i], and then fact-check it for yourself, for ****'s sake.[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to figure out why this idiot pointing out who supports the opposing opinions to healthcare legislation should concern me... Don't you see the spin?

saqwarrior 08-14-2009 02:40 PM

[QUOTE=ipozestu;2691596]I'm trying to figure out why this idiot pointing out who supports the opposing opinions to healthcare legislation should concern me... Don't you see the spin?[/QUOTE]

Because we should always be aware of how we are manipulated, otherwise we are doomed to be one of the "sheep" that you referred to in another of your posts.

Just trying to understand here: why are you so obstinate about this? Are you afraid of information? What if, for argument's sake, I had watched the video for you, and simply listed out the facts from it in a post here and not said anything about Maddow, only pointed you to the biographies of the people and organizations involved in fomenting these mini-riots? Would you have more readily assimilated the information then?

ipozestu 08-14-2009 02:50 PM

Why do you continue to insist that I did not watch the video? Do you really think this is like a revelation to me? What am I supposed to take from it? Every "cause" has got money and support coming from somewhere. Why are you so shocked?

As the sheep go, I too am a sheep, hell we all are. You've got to realize that a sheep without a herd is on his own subject to becoming prey. These herds may not be perfect but they do travel in very predictable paths. Which herd do you want to run with? I don't see you or I leading any herds so we're following someone else.

saqwarrior 08-14-2009 03:17 PM

[QUOTE=ipozestu;2691649]Why do you continue to insist that I did not watch the video? Do you really think this is like a revelation to me? What am I supposed to take from it? Every "cause" has got money and support coming from somewhere. Why are you so shocked?[/quote]

I'm doing that because you keep talking about "look at the source," when the source [i]in this instance[/i] provides you not only with verifiable facts, but shows you where you can verify them for yourself. I may be wrong, but that indicates to me that you didn't watch the video. Of course, there is also the chance that you don't give a **** about the facts and just want to rail against Maddow. Naturally, I could be completely wrong and you watched the video, and if that's the case, sorry.

Where did I indicate that I was shocked? Trust me, I'm not. ;)

[QUOTE=ipozestu;2691649]As the sheep go, I too am a sheep, hell we all are. You've got to realize that a sheep without a herd is on his own subject to becoming prey. These herds may not be perfect but they do travel in very predictable paths. Which herd do you want to run with? [COLOR="Red"]I don't see you[/COLOR] or I [COLOR="Red"]leading any herds[/COLOR] so we're following someone else.[/QUOTE]

An assumption; you don't know what I do with my time. ;)

Also, using actual sheep behavior as an analogue for human behavior is kind of an over-simplification, wouldn't you say?

ipozestu 08-14-2009 05:05 PM

Alright, entertain me. Introduce me to your flock almighty shepard.you're just another pawn in this chess match. What part about the video do you want me to get up in arms about? The part when she picks apart the web page with her oh so smarter than thou tone. The snazzy little face to the name to show the evil conservatives.her catchy little send off.sheks the same idiot that released all claims that acorn had involvment with voter fraud.

ipozestu 08-14-2009 05:06 PM

Sorry about typos on my bb walking my dog

Superglue WRX 08-14-2009 08:04 PM

[QUOTE=ipozestu;2691852]Sorry about typos on my bb walking my dog[/QUOTE]
Pretty soon this will be a $50 fine in order to balance the state budget.

:)

saqwarrior 08-18-2009 02:00 PM

[QUOTE=ipozestu;2691851]Alright, entertain me. Introduce me to your flock almighty shepard.you're just another pawn in this chess match. What part about the video do you want me to get up in arms about? The part when she picks apart the web page with her oh so smarter than thou tone. The snazzy little face to the name to show the evil conservatives.her catchy little send off.sheks the same idiot that released all claims that acorn had involvment with voter fraud.[/QUOTE]

The only thing you seem to care about is which "side" you've chosen.