Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...
View Poll Results: Do you support impeachment of President Bush?
Yes
60.87%
No
39.13%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Do you support the impeachment of President Bush?

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2005, 03:23 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
Given the information you have now, do you support the impeachment of President Bush?

This makes me wonder about polls and the people being polled. Do they form thier opinions based on "George Bush hatimg Black people"?

Zogby poll: Majority of likely voters support considering impeachment
if Bush lied on Iraq, 51-45 percent
http://rawstory.com/news/2005/Zogby_...ment_1104.html

Last edited by VIBEELEVEN; 11-05-2005 at 04:05 PM.
Old 11-05-2005, 03:36 PM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
...why wouldn't you support impeachment if we find out he really did lie to all of America about the justifications for a war? Sounds like a good reason to impeach regardless of party affiliation...
Old 11-05-2005, 03:41 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
All the evidence points to him not being a liar. At this point in time there is no reason.
Old 11-05-2005, 03:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
There would have to be indisputable information suggesting that Bush did lie. This would include any and all sources of legitimate intelligence painting a different picture.
Old 11-05-2005, 04:10 PM

Car Info: 121 CI of ... BOXER
How bout, all the democrats, instead of tryin to get bush introuble , go do your job, and quit crying

I coule go on for hours on this subject! iraq was a mess, so we are cleaning it up. why? cause we are the police of the world, thats why...
Old 11-05-2005, 04:53 PM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
No.
Old 11-05-2005, 05:00 PM
VIP Member

All the Democrats anxiously awaiting in line to hit the Bush pinata is exactly the problem. We already have one detailed report the Dems demanded that suggested poor national and international intelligence was to blame, nothing more.

So are they going to the pull a hat trick on the intelligence Bush received aside from Congress (which he does receive from the CIA)? Maybe so which could possibly carry an impeachment... But if they don't it doesn't matter anyway because so many people will be convinced despite the surfacing of another report that clears his name based on poor intelligence gathering. Hell, they already do! Meanwhile, the Dems will have another 30 months to turn another fiasco into the partisan issue they crave.
Old 11-05-2005, 05:34 PM

The poll that this thread is about says would you support impeachment IF it is proven that the president lied. It isn't asking would you support impeachment right now.
Old 11-05-2005, 05:55 PM
VIP Member

I know.
Old 11-05-2005, 06:40 PM

And you still wouldn't support it? But you supported impeaching Clinton for lying about sex? Wow.
Old 11-05-2005, 07:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
bush is to dumb to lie, its those people around him who do the bull****ting... he is just guilty of being to stupid to investigate or question what he is told...
Old 11-05-2005, 10:47 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by MVWRX
And you still wouldn't support it? But you supported impeaching Clinton for lying about sex? Wow.

I never said I wouldn't support it, you just assumed I didn't. My point is that in order for it to work in this case there needs to be no question that Bush lied beyond a reasonable doubt just as there was no question Clinton got a hummer. If this criterion is met then i'd fully support his impeachment.

I also went a little further to say that even if the Dems/Libs and the American people don't dig up anything on their 2nd attempt, then it really doesn't make too much difference because the seed has already been planted into the minds of those that want to believe a conspiracy.
Old 11-05-2005, 10:51 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
bush is to dumb to lie, its those people around him who do the bull****ting... he is just guilty of being to stupid to investigate or question what he is told...
Maybe so...

If anything is found by the Senate Intelligence Committee to support this then Bush will still go down as he's the figurehead and rightfully so.
Old 11-06-2005, 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by Salty
All the Democrats anxiously awaiting in line to hit the Bush pinata is exactly the problem. We already have one detailed report the Dems demanded that suggested poor national and international intelligence was to blame, nothing more.

How ironic that a republican that was proably for impeaching Clinton is saying this.

So are they going to the pull a hat trick on the intelligence Bush received aside from Congress (which he does receive from the CIA)? Maybe so which could possibly carry an impeachment... But if they don't it doesn't matter anyway because so many people will be convinced despite the surfacing of another report that clears his name based on poor intelligence gathering. Hell, they already do! Meanwhile, the Dems will have another 30 months to turn another fiasco into the partisan issue they crave.
How conviently you forget what the people in his staff had written in the past. It was no secret that they all wanted to go to Iraq, they just needed a excuse. How the hell you deny this is beyond me and quite amusing. ****, Jr wanted to get Saddam because Saddam went after his poor old man. And don't you dare talk about the Dem's wanted to make this a partisan issue. If anything the person who divide this country after it being united is Bush. Look what happened when Dem's went along with the Republicans. I can't believe you are trying to act like the Dem's are the bad guys here. The people that lied and obviously did anything possible to go to war are Bush and company. Oh but wait Clinton got a BJ he is much worse than Bush. After all Bush brought back morals to the white house!!
Old 11-06-2005, 12:43 AM

I also went a little further to say that even if the Dems/Libs and the American people don't dig up anything on their 2nd attempt, then it really doesn't make too much difference because the seed has already been planted into the minds of those that want to believe a conspiracy.
It isn't a conspiracy go read up on what Rove and the rest of them wrote about Iraq and the middle east. And how to handle that area. Then come back to us and say you still don't doubt that they tried to come up with any excuse to go to war.

Quick Reply: Do you support the impeachment of President Bush?