Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Detroit: The New South Africa?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 10:56 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4

Last edited by SilverScoober02; 03-10-2009 at 09:05 AM. Reason: double post
Old 03-05-2009, 07:40 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by KOSTI
oh shiiiiiiiiit puuuhlllleeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeee
try to deny it all you want. you could run around the whitest cities in America shouting racist **** about white people all day long.... but if someone whose complexion is just a little too light walks quietly into the wrong part of ANY major city they are going to get harassed or worse... oh and the story wont even make national news:

http://www.sullivan-county.com/wcva/jl.htm
Chris and Channon were kidnapped and driven to 2316 Chipman Street where they were forced into the home at gunpoint. While Channon was forced to watch, her boyfriend was raped prison style and then his ***** was cut off. He was later driven to nearby railroad tracks where he was shot and set afire. But Channon's hell was just beginning. She was beaten; gang raped repeatedly in many ways, had one of her breasts cut off and bleach poured down her throat to destroy DNA evidence-all while she was still alive. To add to Channon's degradation the suspects took turns urinating on her. They too set her body afire, apparently inside the residence, but for some reason left her body there-in five separate trash bags.

jessie jackson is right, prejudice isnt dead in America... thats why 94% of black voters cast ballots against prop 8.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:12 PM

Car Info: 2005 WRX - Stage 2 and EQ Tuned!
That is one of the saddest things i have ever read...
Old 03-06-2009, 09:52 AM

Car Info: Black On Black Wingless 05 STI
Originally Posted by irrational x
try to deny it all you want. you could run around the whitest cities in America shouting racist **** about white people all day long....
And you'd be a dumb ****ing racist if you did! So what does that have to do with "WHITE" being the new "Black"???

but if someone whose complexion is just a little too light walks quietly into the wrong part of ANY major city they are going to get harassed or worse... oh and the story wont even make national news:

http://www.sullivan-county.com/wcva/jl.htm
And that would not happen on the flip side of someone black walking into the wrong southern state town? Come on now, yeah that story is ****ed up and all that but the same **** happens on the flip side and how does equate to White being the new black?

Remember them poor black kids who where being tied to back of trucks and driven through town?

There are sick ****s out there no matter where you live!

jessie jackson is right, prejudice isnt dead in America... thats why 94% of black voters cast ballots against prop 8.
Yeah you can thank all the Jesus lovers. And while on the subject there is still a HUGE number of white, mexican, and the list goes on who voted against it as well! Hmmm yeah....
Old 03-09-2009, 08:56 AM
plays well with others

Originally Posted by KOSTI
Yeah you can thank all the Jesus lovers. And while on the subject there is still a HUGE number of white, mexican, and the list goes on who voted against it as well! Hmmm yeah....
yah but those groups were in the 60% range, thats fairly even split.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:47 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Racism and such is so weird. Really, to me, it just seems like an "accepted" categorization for an outlet for irrational uncontrolled (and especially immature) violence. It allows people like the ones in that horrible disgusting story about that couple, to feel vindicated in doing what they did rather than just being labeled as the irrational horrible creatures that they are. Personally, I feel the ones that committed that crime should be put to death - not because "death is right punishment for death" or whatever BS is going to get put in my mouth after saying that, but simply because killing them is the most effective way to ensure they are removed from society.

Living in Hawaii as a white kid, being told every day that I was gonna get killed simply because I was a haole boy, I find it odd that I do not have any hatred or such for anyone based on race or color. Really, I just wish people would knock that stupid crap off. Maybe it's all the times being informed that I am a ****ing haole piece of **** or that they would be waiting for me afta skoo or being followed on my moto by some fools with guns in a pink mini-truck or etc etc etc etc that has me feeling like - they don't really hate me because I am white, they are not upset that it was white people that did horrible things to brown people years ago - they are just ignorant ****s that think they have a reason to be violent. They come in all colors.
Old 03-10-2009, 09:25 AM
plays well with others

Originally Posted by wombatsauce
Racism and such is so weird. Really, to me, it just seems like an "accepted" categorization for an outlet for irrational uncontrolled (and especially immature) violence. It allows people like the ones in that horrible disgusting story about that couple, to feel vindicated in doing what they did rather than just being labeled as the irrational horrible creatures that they are. Personally, I feel the ones that committed that crime should be put to death - not because "death is right punishment for death" or whatever BS is going to get put in my mouth after saying that, but simply because killing them is the most effective way to ensure they are removed from society.

Living in Hawaii as a white kid, being told every day that I was gonna get killed simply because I was a haole boy, I find it odd that I do not have any hatred or such for anyone based on race or color. Really, I just wish people would knock that stupid crap off. Maybe it's all the times being informed that I am a ****ing haole piece of **** or that they would be waiting for me afta skoo or being followed on my moto by some fools with guns in a pink mini-truck or etc etc etc etc that has me feeling like - they don't really hate me because I am white, they are not upset that it was white people that did horrible things to brown people years ago - they are just ignorant ****s that think they have a reason to be violent. They come in all colors.
stfu Haole mother****er! jk
Old 03-11-2009, 08:41 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
stfu Haole mother****er! jk