Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Colbert or Coulter?

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 09:38 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Colbert or Coulter?

Here is the deal...

Look at the following quotes and pick which one are from Stephen Colbert or Ann Coulter...

DO NOT GOOGLE!!!!! That is cheating.. and cheaters get their nut sack's smashed while they are sleeping by angry ninjahs...

1. "Even Islamic terrorists don't hate America like liberals do. They don't have the energy. If they had that much energy, they'd have indoor plumbing by now."

2. "There's nothing wrong with being gay. I have plenty of friends who are going to hell."

3. "I just think Rosa Parks was overrated. Last time I checked, she got famous for breaking the law."

4. "Being nice to people is, in fact, one of the incidental tenets of Christianity, as opposed to other religions whose tenets are more along the lines of 'Kill everyone who doesn't smell bad and answer to the name Muhammad.'"

5. "I believe that everyone has the right to their own religion, be you Hindu, Muslim, or Jewish. I believe there are infinite paths to accepting Jesus Christ as your personal savior."

6. "[North Korea] is a major threat. I just think it would be fun to nuke them and have it be a warning to the rest of the world."

7. "Isn't an agnostic just an atheist without *****?"

haha hard then i thought it would be....
Old 10-08-2006, 09:44 AM

Car Info: 2002 WRX
hmm

[QUOTE=dr3d1zzl3]Here is the deal...

Look at the following quotes and pick which one are from Stephen Colbert or Ann Coulter...

1. colbert

2. colbert

3. coulter

4. colbert

5. coulter

6. colbert

7. colbert
Old 10-08-2006, 09:47 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
#1 is awesome!
Old 10-08-2006, 10:53 AM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
1. "Even Islamic terrorists don't hate America like liberals do. They don't have the energy. If they had that much energy, they'd have indoor plumbing by now." _Coulter

2. "There's nothing wrong with being gay. I have plenty of friends who are going to hell." _Colbert

3. "I just think Rosa Parks was overrated. Last time I checked, she got famous for breaking the law." _Colbert

4. "Being nice to people is, in fact, one of the incidental tenets of Christianity, as opposed to other religions whose tenets are more along the lines of 'Kill everyone who doesn't smell bad and answer to the name Muhammad.'" _Coulter

5. "I believe that everyone has the right to their own religion, be you Hindu, Muslim, or Jewish. I believe there are infinite paths to accepting Jesus Christ as your personal savior." _Coulter

6. "[North Korea] is a major threat. I just think it would be fun to nuke them and have it be a warning to the rest of the world." _Coulter

7. "Isn't an agnostic just an atheist without *****?" _Colbert

Edit: Results...4/7...not too good...

Last edited by MVWRX; 10-08-2006 at 11:34 AM.
Old 10-08-2006, 06:38 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Originally Posted by Salty
#1 is awesome!

come on now man post up who you think said what
Old 10-09-2006, 02:07 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02WRXpseudoSTiWannabeWagon
Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
1. "Even Islamic terrorists don't hate America like liberals do. They don't have the energy. If they had that much energy, they'd have indoor plumbing by now."Colbert

2. "There's nothing wrong with being gay. I have plenty of friends who are going to hell."Colbert

3. "I just think Rosa Parks was overrated. Last time I checked, she got famous for breaking the law."Colbert

4. "Being nice to people is, in fact, one of the incidental tenets of Christianity, as opposed to other religions whose tenets are more along the lines of 'Kill everyone who doesn't smell bad and answer to the name Muhammad.'"Colbert

5. "I believe that everyone has the right to their own religion, be you Hindu, Muslim, or Jewish. I believe there are infinite paths to accepting Jesus Christ as your personal savior."Colbert

6. "[North Korea] is a major threat. I just think it would be fun to nuke them and have it be a warning to the rest of the world."Colbert

7. "Isn't an agnostic just an atheist without *****?"Colbert
That guy is funny.
Old 10-09-2006, 06:42 AM

Car Info: Sline
1. Coulter
2. Colbert
3. Coulter
4. Colbert
5. Coulter
6. Colbert
7. Colbert

too easy.