Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

China isn't as nuts as I thought...

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 10:51 AM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
China isn't as nuts as I thought...

This is good news I think:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061008/...eas_nuclear_75
Old 10-09-2006, 10:34 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
I guess we'll see if they actually put thier money where thier mouth is. Why is it that they're so willinng to condemn N.K., but not Iran? Oh yeah, Iran has oil. N.k. has starving peasants.
Old 10-09-2006, 11:41 AM

That's true. But another reason is that NK is a neighbor...Iran is pretty far away from China.

Either way...they're not acting out of the goodness of their hearts I guess...but it's still a good thing.
Old 10-10-2006, 09:36 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Originally Posted by MVWRX
That's true. But another reason is that NK is a neighbor...Iran is pretty far away from China.

Either way...they're not acting out of the goodness of their hearts I guess...but it's still a good thing.
NK is China's pawn. They are using NK to weaken America and to get another weak president (like clinton) elected.
Old 10-10-2006, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by HellaDumb
NK is China's pawn. They are using NK to weaken America and to get another weak president (like clinton) elected.

Hahaha...are you sure you don't smoke pot? You sure are paranoid...
Old 10-10-2006, 10:23 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
hella is right
Old 10-10-2006, 11:23 AM

Yeah, right...a handshake is obviously going to destabilize the US...hahaha...KJI has no sway or power over the US in anyway. Of course we don't want them to have nukes...but Japan, China, and others in their area are (and should be) a lot more concerned than us. Unless, of course, you think China is having NK do this because they are assuming the current WH will do to NK what we did to Iraq (start a war for the pure adventure of it...). Then maybe Hella is right.

China doesn't want the US to fail. They rely on us, we rely on them economically. As far as I remember, I've never seen anything from the Chinese government even implying that they want the US to fail or flounder...
Old 10-10-2006, 11:51 AM

Car Info: Sline
Yeah, right...a handshake is obviously going to destabilize the US...hahaha...
QFT

Then this is just as useless. . .
Old 10-10-2006, 12:00 PM

Probably.

Way to drag a completely unrelated topic into the matter...
Old 10-10-2006, 12:16 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
Yeah, right...a handshake is obviously going to destabilize the US...hahaha...KJI has no sway or power over the US in anyway. Of course we don't want them to have nukes...but Japan, China, and others in their area are (and should be) a lot more concerned than us. Unless, of course, you think China is having NK do this because they are assuming the current WH will do to NK what we did to Iraq (start a war for the pure adventure of it...). Then maybe Hella is right.

China doesn't want the US to fail. They rely on us, we rely on them economically. As far as I remember, I've never seen anything from the Chinese government even implying that they want the US to fail or flounder...
Your right in saying that KJI has little say in the US we have sanctioned NK enough. Yet China is still the wolf in sheeps clothing. Do you realize how much of the US economy is tied up in China? China already owns the US. The consumers of the US has put themselves into a virtual addiction of low cost goods and services provided by China. The amount of US capital that has been lost by US companies forced to outsource prodution to China, by China is not even calculatable. It's true we depend on them, they do not depend on us in the same fashion. Hence the huge trade deficit.
You have never seen anything from China with implications about the future of the US economy because the provide the support to NK and NK speaks for them. Where do you think NK get this funding from? They have been sanctioned out of the world economy. Countries can not survive without the support of the world economy. Take Lebannon for instance, once the Humas(sp) led govt. was placed into power aid form the west dried up for obvious reasons. They are now crippled in terms of govt programs for the people of Lebannon. The only funding they are getting comes from Iran and Syria which IMO is not being used for food shelter ect which is what the people there are screaming for. Just as the US is struggling to keep it's place on top of the world with the rest of the west at it's side, CHina wants it's place in the east. Russia which is less than a supporter of the US to say the least quickly jumped on the West's side, frowning upon the actions of NK. Putin has stated previously that China is in bed with NK and assumes both of them to be a threat to his country and the rest of the world. I an age where the rest of the world is doing it's part to limit weapons of mass distruction. NK goes and pulls a stunt like this. If you don't see how wrong this entire situation is, I feel really sorry for you.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:30 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
Yeah but if you think about it, the two countries between Iran nad China both have nukes, as well as Russia and NK to the north. So china actually has four or maybe soon to be, five nucleur countries on it's borders. That must suck.