Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Caught a little C-SPAN tonight

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2005, 07:10 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS(Ti)
Caught a little C-SPAN tonight

and I've determined that Hillary Clinton has bigger ***** than any other democratic senator. She seems to not shy away from calling out the current administration on their mistakes.

Her ***** to Kerry's are like the sun to a raisin.
Old 04-11-2005, 08:46 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by MonkeyAB
and I've determined that Hillary Clinton has bigger ***** than any other democratic senator. She seems to not shy away from calling out the current administration on their mistakes.

Her ***** to Kerry's are like the sun to a raisin.
It's easy to point out the faults of others, while being oblivious to your own.
Old 04-11-2005, 09:42 AM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
Edwards disagrees:

http://newyorkmetro.com/nymetro/news...22/index1.html
Old 04-11-2005, 11:50 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Originally Posted by dub2w
Hahahhaha he's part of why Kerry lost and he won't even face it. Ahahahahaha.
Old 04-11-2005, 12:12 PM
Dirty Redhead

Car Info: 05 WRX Wagon (Crystal Gray)
Double. That means it's really important.
Old 04-11-2005, 12:12 PM
Dirty Redhead

Car Info: 05 WRX Wagon (Crystal Gray)
It's funny how everyone is trying to call the 08 election like it's the march madness tourney.
Old 04-11-2005, 04:12 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
Hillary for Prez...:rotfl:

Nah I mean she is pretty good as a politician. I think she is more outspoken because she has already been there and done that. Besides it's not really like she'll lose anything big if she loses in the 2008 election. It ain't like she hasn't already spent 8 years in the white house as the "leader" of our country LOL!
Old 04-13-2005, 10:19 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
I have always thought Hillary had big *****. Just look at her. That stern bitch attitude resonates off her like a cow bell.

The problem with Hillary is that she's a senator that's recently taken a more conservative approach. It's hard enough being a woman in a voting pool that consists of evangelical voters. Or at least that's the excuse a lot of dems and libs gave earlier

It's also hard to forget the more-liberal Hillary of the past. Yes, people can mature in their political stances like I did. The difference is that she's not fooling anyone by taking a more conservative stance against her own party as of recently. The timing is poor. Or maybe she is?! Maybe this approach may work and I'm wrong? I will tip my hat if it does.

The other major problem in being a Senator is that you're really all talk. You occasionally set foot on the floor during important votes but are merely a predetermined "yay" or "nay" as your chair stands cold and empty. There's really no major fruits of your labor like there is for a governor. If something positive happens as a result of your vote then people have already forgotten who to give credit as it's already out of the Senator's hands by then. God help you if you steer off the beaten path and vote out of the box! You'll be coined a "flip-flopper" like other past candidates.

With governors it's the exact opposite. If you're a presidential hopeful you'll have a solid approval record and entire state to show for it. 4 out of 5 previous Presidents were Governors. The one that wasn't didn't get elected for a second term. I think it's just a good idea to maybe go with what works.