Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Bush and Hurricane Katrina...how is he doin??

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2005, 06:56 PM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
^^takes one to know one I guess. If that's all the response you have, I don't want to hear it...I'm pretty sure noone else does either even if they agree with you.
Old 09-06-2005, 07:59 PM

Car Info: Sline
Originally Posted by DanyoCantDrift
3. Only when he is criticized for not caring for the ppl of the Gulf region because supposedly its low income and majority black does he go down there...and when you see every single shot now of him on the news, who is he hugging or flanked by = blacks...come on now...stop being so hypocritical..
I'm curious how he is the hypocrite when Bush nor anyone in his cabinet has or will ever dare say they hate/does not care for black people or low income people. Bush even had a BLACK man in his former cabinet.

My only other comment to you Danyo, is I think you should do a little more reading and research before forming such a heinous opinon. There are plenty of reliable sources of news on the internet. So, if I were you, I'd read more and watch less of the news on TV. Don't only go to the websites that are hardcore left. Those opinons are obviously biased, instead, read articles from bi-partisan news groups, and maybe even some right leaning news articles. Just make sure to look for sources.
Old 09-07-2005, 07:40 AM

Car Info: 2005 Blue STi Gold Wheels Piggy Stickers!!!
I don't think the Bush administration hates blacks. What I do think is that we were slow in our responce to how bad it actually was. The fact that most of those trapped by the storm were low income african americans makes it all that much more sad. There is a real tragedy here, and I am not sure there is any real blame, but getting on board with getting Alabama and Mississippi back to the way it was should be first priority. I can't imagine being told you have no place to work, and your house is gone, plus you can't go home for six months. It is sad really sad.