Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Al-Zawahri Vows to Keep Fighting U.S.

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2004, 11:21 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Al-Zawahri Vows to Keep Fighting U.S.

If you read this article you can tell these radical Muslims have confused their version of Islam with that of peaceful Muslims. It's really quite disturbing and sad...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...a/zawahri_tape

CAIRO, Egypt - In a videotape aired Monday, Osama bin Laden (news - web sites)'s top lieutenant vowed to continue fighting the United States until Washington changed its policies.

In the tape aired on al-Jazeera television, Ayman Al-Zawahri spoke of the Nov. 2 U.S. presidential elections, but it was unclear from his words whether the footage was taped before or after President Bush (news - web sites) defeated Sen. John Kerry (news - web sites), D-Mass.

"The results of the elections do not matter for us," al-Zawahri said in the three-minute excerpt. "Vote whoever you want, Bush, Kerry or the devil himself. This does not concern us. What concerns us is to purge our land from the aggressors."

Al-Zawahri also accused the United States of trying to coerce the Muslim world through force to satisfy Israel and to achieve its own interests. He said the invasion of Iraq (news - web sites) was only a prelude to what the whole Muslim world might be subjected to by the United States.

He also addressed the American people, urging them to deal with Muslims "with respect and exchange and based on an exchange of mutual interests."

He advised the Americans to choose between one of two things: "Either you choose to treat us with respect and based on an exchange of interests ... or we will continue to fight you until you change your policies."
So I guess we'll just disregard OBL's threatening tape regarding giving Bush another 4 years in office

Anyone want to tell me how our policies are threatening toward these terrorists? Think about it... Who attacked who first?! They threw the first stone in Saudi Arabia in the mid 90's and possibly earlier in the 1993 WTC attack. These attacks made OBL a popular international target. Hell, most of the world had never even heard of al Qadea till 9/11.

Now think about our interest in al Qadea if they hadn't attacked us on any of these occasions. I doubt they'd even be a major U.S. intelligence interest and even considered a threat to our National Security. The only half-assed reason OBL had to declare war on America is when during 1996. His "Declaration of War" against the U.S. was founded on the fact American infidels rested their heads in the Sacred, Islamic regions of Saudi Arabia as early as Desert Storm/Shield.

So our “flawed policy” was basically a figment of his own flawed version of Islam. The very same version of Islam that's stressed in this article -and- the very same Islam that's giving peaceful Muslims a bad reputation and image. Shame on YOU, Ayman Al-Zawahri... you have nobody to blame but your goddamn self.
Old 11-29-2004, 12:54 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
He advised the Americans to choose between one of two things: "Either you choose to treat us with respect and based on an exchange of interests ... or we will continue to fight you until you change your policies."
respect needs to be earned, not forced. i really cannot put my opinions into words without sounding harsh and generalizing... this statement only refers to the extremists and terrorists, not muslims as a whole...

stop blowing siht up and beheading people. that's step 1 toward earning our respect. put your differences aside for a moment and be the bigger person.
Old 11-29-2004, 12:58 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Originally Posted by RussB
this statement only refers to the extremists and terrorists, not muslims as a whole...
You couldn't tell him that...
Old 11-29-2004, 01:08 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
egg-zactly
Old 12-01-2004, 06:55 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
They should put him in the ring with tito ortiz when they catch him and bin laden
Old 12-02-2004, 12:29 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
last time I checked it was 100% legal and acceptable to practice islam in america. Put up churches. Signs. Pray in the park. Never heard of the government disrespecting that right.

But last I heard...it is ILLEGAL to practice christianity in Saudi Arabia. You can no have any christian symbols visible on your person. You have a cross tattoo'd on your arm...better cover it up. No bibles. Etc.

Last I heard we've never car bombed a church because we didn't like what they were doing...but they sure as **** think it's ok to bomb our buildings...and other people's trians, restaurants and cafe's. It's ok to kill children because they are hanging out with the white devil.

Their thought process and justifications are rediculous.

Maybe our government should start tossing frags into every damn muslim church in the country. Maybe then their thought process would be justified.

(this did happen to my friends dad's church in afganistan. 7 granades. wasn't pretty. All because they were christians)

maybe we should start ambushing 7-11 clerks and chopping their heads off and posting it on the internet and sending it to extremistamericannews.com

sorry...this pisses me off. People so obsessed with hate that they fail to understand their own religion.
Old 12-09-2004, 10:58 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
well said