Suspension, Handling, and Brakes Talk about Struts/springs, coilovers, anti-swaybars, strut bars, steering, Pads, fluid, lines, rotors, calipers, boosters, and anything that is brake and suspension related.

Tein H Tech on Stock struts?

Old 08-18-2004, 03:37 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX
Tein H Tech on Stock struts?

Hey guys, me and my friend were thinking of getting the H Tech springs since they're a pretty good deal. However, aftermarket struts are not. Was wondering if anyone has had any experiences running these springs or any other lowering springs (for reference sake) on the stock struts. Also, if the more mechanically inclined can give more technical explanations as to why this is good, okay, or just plain bad, would be awesome. Thanks for the help guys!
Old 08-25-2004, 08:18 PM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru WRX
Originally Posted by thebing
Hey guys, me and my friend were thinking of getting the H Tech springs since they're a pretty good deal. However, aftermarket struts are not. Was wondering if anyone has had any experiences running these springs or any other lowering springs (for reference sake) on the stock struts. Also, if the more mechanically inclined can give more technical explanations as to why this is good, okay, or just plain bad, would be awesome. Thanks for the help guys!
i would like to know others opinons on this on these springs on WRX struts.