Suspension, Handling, and Brakes Talk about Struts/springs, coilovers, anti-swaybars, strut bars, steering, Pads, fluid, lines, rotors, calipers, boosters, and anything that is brake and suspension related.

Rear V7 STI Wagon Pink springs fit on 02 WRX?

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2011, 11:25 PM

Car Info: '02 WRX E85 VF34
Rear V7 STI Wagon Pink springs fit on 02 WRX?

Some help needed from any suspension experts...

First of all, I have read every sticky and thread imagineable on and off of I-club and other Subaru websites regarding this question, but have not found the exact answer.

I recently purchased STI pink springs (springs only) that were supposedly V7 STI takeoffs that would fit my '02 WRX. However, after the rears would not install today, I looked up and realized that I did not have the Pinks with the two blue color marks.

My STi pink rears have a yellow and red color mark on each of them and do not taper. Upon looking this up, these color marks I believe mean that I have the V7 Wagon Springs. Extra info (the fronts in this set installed correctly.

Does this mean I need to purchase rear USDM Sti tophats? If so will the rear USDM sti tophats definitely work with these springs and will they definitely install correctly into my 2002 WRX Sedan?
Thank you so much for any assistance,
-Brian