Suby Shopping & Maintenance/Warranty Buying a Subaru? Buying, negotiating, financing, insurance, etc. Maintenance/Warranty topics can be discussed here too.

'04 security system

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2004, 08:07 AM

Car Info: 2006 Impreza 2.5i Wagon
That sucks dude
We had a new Grand Prix few years ago and it exhibited smallish problems right from the dealer lot; and continued on for the duration of the lease. In other words, the car started out with problems and never let up.

Now granted, two completely different groups of cars, but personally, after one bad experience, I don't know what else to tell you.

But definitely get it checked out by the dealer and ask them to go over whatever you're concerned about.

Originally Posted by dr.no
Just purchased a new sport wagon on Sat. On Sun the security system was acting up and the fuse box blew fuses on the door locks and dash lites. Anyone else have the same problem.I just want to make sure I'm not stuck with a lemon that's going to keep on giving me electrical problems.Thanks
Old 06-01-2004, 09:33 AM

Car Info: 2003 subaru
I think you would have 30 days to return the new car, so take it back and tell them you spent alot of money on the car either return and give me new one or return and I will go elsewhere. Hope you get it fixed