Subaru General Anything about Subaru related that would not be more appropriate in another existing i-Club forum.

pissed off

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 08:43 AM

Car Info: Foz
damn i forgot about napa i coulda gone there!!!!
Old 12-13-2010, 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by Irish_car_B0mb
Stay the **** away from Santa Rosa. They stole money out of my car. i have documentation of them admitting it was one of their guys too. Wouldnt go with them if they were the last Subaru dealership on the planet. I'd drive a dodge neon before even thinking of buying another subaru or even an oil filter from them again...
they stole money!!! what a bunch of low lifes!
Old 12-13-2010, 11:59 AM

Car Info: 2015 WRX Limited (sold 2009 WRX beast)
Heres the 411

bought a 2011 wrx from steven creek. there BS finance guy wrote a BS contract and we have the car for almost 4 weeks. had 1500 miles on it when we returned it and they were pissed. Ya I can understand being made getting a car back but then they tried to say we werent gonna get our full down payment BACK! WTF seriously cuz of the mileage. Long story short we got yelled at for an hour after closing by one of there floor managers. The subaru sells guy is nice and knowledgeable tho. but F that place. btw, we talked to the owner and got our full down back and that guy got written up.

We then went to the Napa dealership and they bent over backwards for us to get a 2011 wrx. Unsure of the parts and repairs department but sales were pretty legit.

Also I live in santa rosa and really only have used the SR subaru for oil changes and never had an issue yet.
Would I buy a car from them? Hell no. There sales people are dicks and there prices are stupid high.

Just my opinion.
Old 12-13-2010, 12:01 PM

Car Info: 04 WRX & 01 NEON "SRT0"
Originally Posted by SeaOfGreen
Try the Subaru dealership in Napa, I have been told there the best around North Bay! Never take car to Santa Rosa for sure. My first time at Marin Subaru the guy gets into my STI with like 500miles on it with coffee cup, then after telling him about it he says he did not. LOL, was sitting inside the glass show case when I watched him do it. If anyone works at dealership you would know your not allowed inside customers car with a beverage. Then they pulled of a panel and never installed it back correctly. Then I say what's this and pointed out the grease down the side my door and side skirt. How the he'll they even get grease down the side? Then show him the panel and he just smashed the **** out of it untill it poped back into place. The Manager is a moron! The best is when I made appointment at 10am and waited untill 12 for them to get to it while I waited. I don't think any dealership you will win. I bought the car from San Jose. Those towel head's down there are no better. They screwed up my loan and I had to go down 2 times for them to resign all the paper work. The Plus side I got way lower APR because they screwed up and where trying to raise the payments. I said you can have the car back, so resigned with killer APR. They had to drop the APR to get my payments down to what they had original had me down for. You just hope you don't end up with the moron at the stealership. There are some good people I am sure at everyone, just got to have luck on your side.

Originally Posted by subymobbin303
damn i forgot about napa i coulda gone there!!!!

yes napa suabaru ,jenson motors, was the best subie dealer around, i used to work there they were awsome and i wish i still worked there, buuuutttttt they are no longer jenson motors, although thet same techs work there and the same sevice advisors, if your gonna go id go soon before they change more. the new owners are hanlees, not known for the best customer service anywhere. they people that are left will still take good care of you but dont be suprised if theres a sudden change in the customer service, they could get rid of people at any moment.
(just in case people think im trash talken because i dont work there anymore, i wasnt let go i left.)
Old 12-13-2010, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by kwiksilverwrx
Heres the 411

bought a 2011 wrx from steven creek. there BS finance guy wrote a BS contract and we have the car for almost 4 weeks. had 1500 miles on it when we returned it and they were pissed. Ya I can understand being made getting a car back but then they tried to say we werent gonna get our full down payment BACK! WTF seriously cuz of the mileage. Long story short we got yelled at for an hour after closing by one of there floor managers. The subaru sells guy is nice and knowledgeable tho. but F that place. btw, we talked to the owner and got our full down back and that guy got written up.

We then went to the Napa dealership and they bent over backwards for us to get a 2011 wrx. Unsure of the parts and repairs department but sales were pretty legit.

Also I live in santa rosa and really only have used the SR subaru for oil changes and never had an issue yet.
Would I buy a car from them? Hell no. There sales people are dicks and there prices are stupid high.

Just my opinion.
intesne story, i have heard mostly good things about napa.
Old 12-13-2010, 08:39 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
so cal is blessed with good dealers
Old 12-14-2010, 01:06 AM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
Originally Posted by sigma pi
so cal is blessed with good dealers
yeah but its so-cal, so that cancels each other out...
Old 12-14-2010, 01:33 AM

Car Info: 2004 WW Evo RS
LOL, Steven's Creek pulled same thing on me with contract. I told them to take the car and they adjusted my APR big time to get it down to where it needed to be when I first bought and signed papers. Worked out for me, had to drive four hour trip twice. My whole Subaru experience has been horrible. Only thing that has treated me good so far has been my Subaru.......
Old 12-14-2010, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by SeaOfGreen
Only thing that has treated me good so far has been my Subaru.......
hahaha sounds like it. im heading down to marin right now to have those **** suckers fix my hood prop rod
Old 12-14-2010, 08:39 AM

Car Info: 2004 WW Evo RS
Good luck.......
Old 12-14-2010, 08:47 AM

thanks i think i am going to need it!

i am not afraid to be a little loud either
Old 12-14-2010, 09:30 AM

Car Info: 04 WRX & 01 NEON "SRT0"
Originally Posted by irish_car_b0mb
yeah but its so-cal, so that cancels each other out...
zing!
Old 12-14-2010, 10:25 AM

just got my hood prop rod fixed, just got home. the service manager tried to tell me that they just had to "pop" it back in and i didnt think so but they had it for about 10 min and then when i got it back he said they replaced it because the old one was worn out. service manager was cool and didnt have any problems getting it fixed.
Old 12-14-2010, 10:56 AM

Car Info: 2004 WRX STI
manifold gasket u mean breh
Old 12-14-2010, 10:57 AM

yea w/e parv haha

Quick Reply: pissed off