Subaru General Anything about Subaru related that would not be more appropriate in another existing i-Club forum.

pissed off

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2010, 01:08 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by subymobbin303
marin mazda-subaru
Sorry i was not clear

I meant contact subaru west. They are Subaru of america west

Here is the SOA contact form
https://www.subaru.com/shopping-tools/contact-us.html
Dealer relations.
Old 12-11-2010, 01:11 PM

Car Info: Foz
ohh, not yet, i will if they dont want to fix it and claim that they didnt do it, which would be complete bullsh*T!!!!!!! i have already contacted subaru west because they said replacing the gas lines they might break the intake hose and i would have to buy a new one, which would be like $140 and i called them and they said they would cover it and they gave me a case # and everything.
Old 12-11-2010, 01:17 PM
9 to 5 mod

Originally Posted by subymobbin303
ohh, not yet, i will if they dont want to fix it and claim that they didnt do it, which would be complete bullsh*T!!!!!!! i have already contacted subaru west because they said replacing the gas lines they might break the intake hose and i would have to buy a new one, which would be like $140 and i called them and they said they would cover it and they gave me a case # and everything.
Good deal then that you are in contact with subaru west. that is all I can help you out with unfortunately sorry
Old 12-11-2010, 01:23 PM

oh thanks man! dont worry if they dont fix it the right way and take responsibly for their actions they will sure get a piece of my mind before i leave that plance and then ill still call subaru west!
Old 12-11-2010, 01:25 PM
9 to 5 mod

I wouldnt even bother yelling at them, it wont fix it, and you might get labeled a yeller. Dont cuss at them either

lets SOA fix their ***.
Old 12-11-2010, 01:30 PM

Car Info: 2004 WW Evo RS
SOA is a joke, I spoke to the the SOA guy who does all the claims on the cars. My car had not even 1000 miles on it and they wanted to replace with used ****! I was like WTF are you smoking because i want some. I fliped out on him and we set up a time to meet and talk and go over the car. Once he meet up with me and I told him what I really thought of Subaru he decided to replace with new parts! Whole 450 dollars worth of parts. I love my STi but I hate Subaru!
Old 12-11-2010, 01:57 PM
9 to 5 mod

go up the ladder.
Old 12-11-2010, 02:21 PM

That's what I did, only took 6 months!
Old 12-11-2010, 02:25 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRB Wagon
Originally Posted by SeaOfGreen
I went off on the owner and manager at the Santa Rosa Subaru! They Denied all the damage, then told me your going to leave here and get rock chip or ding or a dent. That's the great people that work at Santa Rosa Subaru! I went off and they told me to never come back. I had to call Subaru of America and complain and took 6 months for them to fix the damage they did to my headliner! After going to Marin Subaru and watching them get into my car with a coffee. The best is when I get into my car the back panels near the rear window they never installed the back pillars right and had grease down the side of my car. I tell them about it and some guy comes in and just starts smashing the **** out of the back pillar trying to get them back into place. Took car back to San Jose and 4 headliner later it was fixed! That's just 1/4 of the story LoL.
LOL WTF.
What dealership do people recommend going to near Petaluma then??
Old 12-11-2010, 11:37 PM

None!!!!!!^^^^
Old 12-12-2010, 10:56 PM

so this guy on the phone "mario" tells me to bring it in Monday and they will "look" at it, i am just going to keep my fingers crossed.

good news tho i fixed my winshiield wiper fluid sprayer so i dont need them tweaking on that!
Old 12-12-2010, 11:05 PM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
Originally Posted by SeaOfGreen
The Marin and Santa Rosa Subaru stealerships suck. I had nothing but bad problems with both. For more info just PM me. I could write a book about both places. Both places don't care what happens to your car, evertime my car went in for work something else would be screwed up.
Santa Rosa Subaru, Prestige Imports my mother****in ***, is the worst on the planet. So many problems we could drink several 6 packs over,

I live in Santa Rosa but, Stevens Creek ftw, I know people ***** about them, but every interaction is different. My wife and I had the best car buying experience ever!

But it must be said, car stealerships are like cell phone companies. It all depends on the person you end up dealing with on the otherside. I love verizon, cant stand at&t. Some people at&t is the best on the planet, and they think verizon customer service sucks. Its never just overall bad or overall good for everyone.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:09 PM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
Originally Posted by Freakinasian124
LOL WTF.
What dealership do people recommend going to near Petaluma then??
Stay the **** away from Santa Rosa. They stole money out of my car. i have documentation of them admitting it was one of their guys too. Wouldnt go with them if they were the last Subaru dealership on the planet. I'd drive a dodge neon before even thinking of buying another subaru or even an oil filter from them again...
Old 12-12-2010, 11:11 PM

haha i gotta agree with you about the cell phone thing, some of these a**holes just deal with the stuff the right way the first time!!
Old 12-13-2010, 12:20 AM

Talking

Try the Subaru dealership in Napa, I have been told there the best around North Bay! Never take car to Santa Rosa for sure. My first time at Marin Subaru the guy gets into my STI with like 500miles on it with coffee cup, then after telling him about it he says he did not. LOL, was sitting inside the glass show case when I watched him do it. If anyone works at dealership you would know your not allowed inside customers car with a beverage. Then they pulled of a panel and never installed it back correctly. Then I say what's this and pointed out the grease down the side my door and side skirt. How the he'll they even get grease down the side? Then show him the panel and he just smashed the **** out of it untill it poped back into place. The Manager is a moron! The best is when I made appointment at 10am and waited untill 12 for them to get to it while I waited. I don't think any dealership you will win. I bought the car from San Jose. Those towel head's down there are no better. They screwed up my loan and I had to go down 2 times for them to resign all the paper work. The Plus side I got way lower APR because they screwed up and where trying to raise the payments. I said you can have the car back, so resigned with killer APR. They had to drop the APR to get my payments down to what they had original had me down for. You just hope you don't end up with the moron at the stealership. There are some good people I am sure at everyone, just got to have luck on your side.

Quick Reply: pissed off