Subaru General Anything about Subaru related that would not be more appropriate in another existing i-Club forum.

Girls don't like WRX?

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2003, 08:31 PM

Well my girlfriend thought the sedan was really ugly and I have to say that I kind of agree. It's an acquired taste for sure. However, the wagon is a pure thing of beauty, a work of art if you will, and she agrees to that too. We took one for a test drive, pulled hard out of the dealership, looked over and she was smiling ear to ear and she said "hell ya you can get it".
Old 07-21-2003, 12:25 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: want a WRX
a general rule of thumb...if a woman doesnt like your car shes not the right one for you...i dont mean to offend anyone...its just in general...ive heard of exceptions and im sure there are some people reading this who are...and guys when you state whether or not you get compiments about your car please also tell is if its stock or not cuz i think that makes a difference...and also if it matters to a girl what car you drive or how it looks or whatever she shouldnt matter to you
Old 07-21-2003, 06:17 PM

Car Info: dream car Subaru STi
general rule of thumb, the woman is the precious gem that gave life to men to make the precious WRX STi =)

enlightenment through bhudda smoka
Old 07-22-2003, 01:07 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 PSM STi
Originally posted by NegativeC
......... It's an acquired taste for sure. However, the wagon is a pure thing of beauty, a work of art if you will, and she agrees to that too. We took one for a test drive, pulled hard out of the dealership, looked over and she was smiling ear to ear and she said "hell ya you can get it".
Its like a good beer....not everyone likes beer...but to the connesuier (sp?) its a, smooth, sleek, ice cold, microbrew. (ie. an aquired taste) and I wouldn't drink anything less.

I guess that analogy would work for those of you that are wine drinkers too!

-Ted

P.S. Where are all the WRX ladies that live around San Jose/Bay Area? I gotta find me one of them thar lil ladies round here!

Last edited by GotBoost?; 07-22-2003 at 01:10 PM.