Subaru General Anything about Subaru related that would not be more appropriate in another existing i-Club forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FEEDBACK NEEDED! RE Super 2NR TV

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2003, 01:36 PM

Car Info: 03 WRX | 95 GC
the show is okay. I guess it was built around its target audience, which I am no where near anymore. They only thing I can suggest is don't do that stupid MTV style filming where the camera is in constant motion. It just shows that you guys are lame at filming.

On the thing for sure is that you need to turn down or OFF the background music during the shows. Its annoying, can't hear what people are saying and can't hear the cars as they go by. Whats more important the music or the cars you are showing.

I did like the rally school coverage you had on a while ago, as well as the coverage on the modded WRX, although I wished I could hear what the exhaust sounded like over the music.

Otherwise its an okay show that I may sit through on occasion if, you are showing something that has a flat four in. Stopped the over dubbed music and I might just start watching it on a regular basis.
Old 02-21-2003, 04:30 PM

Car Info: 02' WRX
Not enough tech if you ask me. I understand alot of it is show stuff, but you call it 2nr TV you kinda except to see some actual technical info. For instance, instead of saying "it's turbocharged and has an AEM EMS", say, "its turbocharged, running 15lbs of boost on a non-intecooled greddy kit using a t3 turbo, on 9.1:1 compression putting down 250whp. It's tuned with an AEM EMS system." Just those kind of details will keep a much larger audience, IE the guys that know what this stuff does and not just little kiddies who saw TFATF interested. I tune into most import shows I end up changing the channel because I get sick of some guy who doesnt know what he's talking about blabbing about sticking on the almighty overpriced AEM cold air etc etc. If I saw some knowledgeable showing of some sweet cars and getting into some detail about what makes them fast it would hold my interest, and alot of people like me. Dont worry about going over the kiddies heads either. They'll eat up that kinda stuff as well as even if they dont get all of it they wanna learn deep down inside and at least wanna pretend they know what it means ;-p.
Old 02-21-2003, 05:11 PM

Car Info: G35 Coupe (FOR SALE)
suggestions

- I think you could lose some of the 'flava' and let the content speak for itself. Lose the special filming techniques and hip lingo.

- Maybe do a feature on advanced driving techniques and/or racing schools like Skip Barber.

- Head to head car comparisons ala Top Gear

- How about a feature on the Easy Street WRX?
Old 02-22-2003, 12:23 PM

Car Info: 02' WRX
YEah, no more white boyz with the "word dawg, that shizzle is of da hook boyyyy", u know what I mean ;-p. Tech info is what we want, and tech info is what the kids need!

Quick Reply: FEEDBACK NEEDED! RE Super 2NR TV