STi Countdown Perfect place to engage in hot discussions about the upcoming WRX STi. Please post all US WRX STi questions, answers, speculations here

Mastro Subaru says they plan on marking up STi prices

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2003, 12:43 AM

Car Info: Civic Si
I visit a local dealer saturday and had a chat with the salesmen... He said there is 3800 arriving to North America... So im not sure is that combined with Canada or not... He also said the first one they are receiving will be about a month from now and he doesnt know the spec's on that particilar(sp?) one... He said that one is being auctioned and the price right then is $36,000... And i told him i rather have a WRX if its that price... Good salesmen, very helpful, but the price is outta hand... Oh i forgot to mention that there will be about 6 to each dealership...
Old 05-21-2003, 04:55 AM

Have you heard if Mastrow has any STi's in yet? They called me about 2 weeks ago and said they should be getting them in mid May. So I would expect them to see their first shipment any day if not already.

I will probably have to wait for the next group of cars to come in. They told me they were getting 7 Sti's in the first shipment.

I was originally # 21 on the list. Then some people backed out. I'm now probably around 10 - 15th on the list. Mastow is going to be getting quite a lot of STi's. I was told they may get up to 10 STi' a month. We will have to see if that holds true.