Subaru At The Gap?

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2003, 07:51 PM

Hey impressv,

Are you going or do you know about the autocross this weekend at William Blount?
Old 07-31-2003, 06:26 AM

Car Info: 1999 Impreza 2.5RS & 2010 Kia Forte SX
Question

Originally posted by Impressv
It's nice to know that Subarus...at least a select few that don't like to share info with the largest Subaru Club site on the net..DO get together at the gap. From the smug missives, I'm kinda glad I missed those gatherings.

Still, it's not the spelling that needs checked, it's the reading comprehension. YOUR MISSING THE POINT TO MY ORIGINAL POST!!

It's all about cohesiveness...about getting together and having a good time. It's not about a competition to see who knows more about the History of the almighty Subaru or even who has the best Subaru. It's about i-club doing more than group buys and sharing car info. It's about taking up those boring weekends with something cool to do.

You just don't get it, do you?

I'm addicted to the Dragon....and I hate seeing the Miatas laying claim to my kill.

Rather than let us go on and on about how we would like to get something going while all along you knew of something going on...why be a shmuck? Just post a reply like a fellow Subaru brother and invite us along! OR...just post a reply and then come along with us for a SOUTHEAST meet at the gap.

Why be a jerk?
I'm missing the point? I'm being a jerk?

I was letting everyone here know that this type of meet already goes on and I get the remark "3 years and still no shirts. Hahaha" implying that it wasn't an organized meet.

If you had been at any of the previous Dragon meets you would see that it is all about "cohesiveness...about getting together and having a good time". Don't lambaste me because others wanted to get smart and turn the thread into something else.

My first post was nothing but information to tell everyone here about the event and to hopefully get some additional participation in the meet. I'm not the one calling names and setting the tone, geez take a freaking chill pill guys.

See ya on the Dragon in October, hope your in a better mood.

BTW: Largest / Best Subaru Club site on the net is >HERE<

Last edited by Opie; 07-31-2003 at 07:08 AM.
Old 07-31-2003, 09:22 AM

hey guy that is not what i was implying by saying 3 years and no shirts. organized or not i will go up to the gap any weekend to see some fellow subaru owners.

you are the one that said the we probably thought that the wrx was the first subaru to be sold in the us.

That is why we did lambast you because you turned the thread into something else.

Thanks all and the website that he put up is one of the best that i have gone to.
Old 08-02-2003, 06:47 PM

im available to go almost any weekend

when are you going to be in town next
Old 08-20-2003, 06:04 PM

There is a group of people from knoxville that goes up quite a bit and are going up this weekend.

check out http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/foru...?s=&forumid=21

you should be able to find out about some dragon get together info on there

we are going this weekend i believe at 10 or 11 on saturday
Old 08-27-2003, 05:41 AM

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if there was a get together tonight in Knoxville?/ I think the guy said passing with his window rolled down that it was at booksamillion. See ya
Old 09-01-2003, 08:32 PM

Car Info: Silver 02 WRX
went yesterday for the first time and all I can is WOW WOW WOW. I can say one thing though and its time to get a bewtter sway bar