Anyone From the Knoxville TN Area??

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2004, 06:01 PM

Car Info: 98 Impreza RS
hey man, we must be pretty close to each other. I live on Boone Lake right out behind the airport. Wish I had some enough money to buy that rex.
Old 08-11-2004, 05:06 AM

close, I'm over close to Misty Waters appartments.
Old 08-12-2004, 02:44 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX
It's my birthday and I have bought a turbo back exhaust for myself. What a nice guy I am
It will be a couple of weeks before it arrives and i needed to know if anyone knows of a place close to K-town that will do the install for me. I called all the dealers and they said "No after market installs due to legal restrictions..bla..bla..bla." Thanks for any help.
Old 08-13-2004, 08:15 AM

I would guess that any good muffler shop would do it for relatively cheap. I'm assuming that it is just a bolt on that requires no welding. If so, it is very simple to put on yourself. I put on a catback and a new header on my gc. It was easy, except that I needed a grinder to cut off a few bolts.
Old 08-28-2004, 07:49 AM

Decided to do the install myself. I'll check out those places when I get around to upgrading the harder stuff. The install was easy save for 1 bolt that my friend and I had to grind off so it would fit on downpipe. We all need to get together sometime. I will buy some food..(steaks, potatoes, salad, ect..) if any one is interested in hosting then let me know. If steak is not your thing then I will get a couple soy (yuck!) burgers.
Old 09-09-2004, 07:23 PM

guess not.
Old 09-28-2004, 03:06 PM

yeah Rocky knows alot about subaru stuff. I live about 5 min from the dealership. We gotta do a get together. I will still buy some food and stuff if any one wants to host it. I would but space is very limited here in the apt. There is a spot where some modded cars meet up at around here in Kingston called "The Gravel Pit." Mostly mustangs and hondas. There are 3 of us who cruise around there from time to time to let em know who runs the show...lol.
congrats on your STI

Quick Reply: Anyone From the Knoxville TN Area??