Anyone From the Knoxville TN Area??

Old 05-30-2004, 08:46 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX
Originally Posted by Wthermans
I don't have a Rex or STi yet, but am looking to purchase an STi in August/September. If you guys wouldn't mind I would love to attend as well really interested to check out the scene around here.
np...you can ride with me if you want. Dunno when the "leader" of the K-town club is gonna get us organized, but you're more than welcome.
Old 05-31-2004, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by kaizenfighter
oh yeah, any of you guys happen to have stock exhaust, stock pulley's or the stock bypass valve ( all wrx parts).
I might be able to hook you up with an exhaust this weekend. How much of it do you need....catback or turbo? I gotta swing by the local muffler shop and see if they can rig me up a catless bent pipe and weld em onto the stock flanges. Sounds like a pain, but I've seen these guys work miracles.
Old 06-04-2004, 04:09 PM

Here is a list of AWD dynos. Just scroll down and find one that is close by.

http://www.stealth316.com/2-awddynos.htm
Old 06-07-2004, 06:43 PM

Car Info: 98 Impreza RS
Kaizenfighter...There is an all wheel dyno in Bristol, TN. At a shop called Ride Revolutions, formorly Motor Mavericks. It think they have a good shop, I've been there a few times but not to dyno.

http://www.riderevolution.com/index2.html

Luke

...Is there not any way to link on here anymore?...
Old 06-12-2004, 09:21 AM

Car Info: 98 Impreza RS
I don't know if you all do much track stuff, but there is a fairly cheap place to run the quarter up here in Bristol. Every Tuesday and sometimes Thursdays (I think) you can take as many runs as you want for like 10-20 bucks. YOu could probably get in up to 5 passes if you get there early. It gets pretty crowded later. I'm there occasionally, and well be running mine sometime soon after I get my Borla header on.

Just sharing the information. Thought it would make for a fun drive up from Knoxville. Here is a link to the schedule. It is the Ride Revolutions Street Fights.
http://www.bristolmotorspeedway.com/...gway_schedule/

Also, NOPI will be here in July. Pretty cool event.

Luke
Old 06-16-2004, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by kaizenfighter
I'm getting my accessport in today so I'm going to head up for a dyno run probably on saturday. Anyone want to tag along? I'm hoping for 300+ to the wheels.
I will. Where at and what time do you want to meet up?
Old 06-17-2004, 02:42 PM

exit 407 off of 40? 11:15 is cool. I have a black 04 WRX, so be on the look out for me. model-color of your ride? IS there a gas station or some other type of lot you are fond of that we can make the meeting place?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Anyone From the Knoxville TN Area??