SPI Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2004, 06:49 PM

Car Info: 05 WRB STi
Yeah, Paul has been a client of the company I work for, for quite some time but I didn't know their business until I met Chad and he told me all about Vision Ent. They are both super cool guys and I try to keep in touch with them.

Im glad you've moved on to something better. So what if people don't like HIN, I still think it would be fun to work for them.
Old 03-29-2004, 06:58 PM
Admin v2.0

Car Info: 02 Black Legacy GT
Good luck with your new job, Ryan.
Old 03-29-2004, 11:05 PM
J5

Car Info: 05 abp lgt limited
glad to see you're happy bud. i'll see you around sometime.

ryan naylor
Old 08-16-2018, 02:45 PM

Car Info: 02 impreza
Spi impreza 03 of 25 badge

Originally Posted by ryaneatworld
Me leaving Subaru has nothing to do with 'riding bikes and being done with Subaru.' It has everything to do with me being done with this business in general. It stopped being fun and was time for me to move on.
Yes, I work for Vision Event now (the parent company of HIN). It was the best decision I've ever made. When things went down with the Irvine/SPI split I thought long and hard about whether or not I wanted to stay in this business. Same grind day in and day out was starting to burn me out. After 6yrs I decided it was time for a change. Best decision I've made in a long time.
I had plenty of other options on what to do, but felt that HIN would offer the most fun. I can still stay in touch with all my friends from the industry, but am no longer in a customer service role. I'm having a lot of fun doing this. Happy is better than stressed and angry any day.
For those of you that think I'm a 'moron'... :shrug:. So what? Everyone has an opinion. Chances are you don't even know me all that well. At least not well enough to decide my intelligence level. It's nice not having to deal with negative people anymore.
I was never the "GM" at SCS. I spent two months there before I completely decided I wanted out. Some things leave a bad taste in your mouth that are never going away.
WRX-pilot... you know Paul? That's cool. He's a really good guy.

I recently picked up a 02 imprez a has bunch of spi stuff, there's a badge by the ash tray says spi 03 of 25. Haven't found any info on it. Anything special about it? Thanks. Seth buddy