How was Rife Praza?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2003, 08:08 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: GC8 v5 Impreza
Originally posted by Night of Fire
WHA!? Scratching eachothers backs to get to me!!!!!!!!!!! DAMNIT I AM NOT A FRICKIN PRIZE! I am the pimp Rob is one of my many man Hoe's! "You all my ***** " (as my man Jet Li said)^______^ You wanna se kitty I will look my ghetto best for you all tonight I am goin' again!
You are the pimp??? Looks like I found myself a match...

Grrrr...
Old 02-18-2003, 11:26 PM
Val
VIP Member

Originally posted by Sang
hmm....maybe it might be wise to not keep asking when she's gonna be at Life plaza, or who's gonna bring her by, talking like she is some kinda prize, even if Rob or someone else said it. It might just be good to tone down the "gotta meet Kitty" thing...its getting out of hand. And don't take this TOO personal, but it is kinda annoying now @_@

*add's 2 cents*

I'd like to go to Life Plaza, but I'm stuck all the way down in Irvine ;_____;

Hopefully my comments will be agreed by everyone else.

The only reason why we ask if she is going to show up at Life or not is because she was the catalyst for this thread having 4000 plus views and 300 replies in a short span. I started this thread at first admiring this "person" that we never met, and outwardly acting like a chauvinist, with various comments to entertain all of us who are on this board and go to Life.

Little did we know that we would have the same exact person that we all talked about join our board and become a hustling and bustling member. What were the odds??? Of course she is going to be famous! With a personality like Kitty's we have all come to like her.

It may have gotten out of hand, considering this is a Subaru board, but if we were all obssesed about Kitty and drooling all over her, we would have showed up at HIN or the nights she says she was coming to RIFE (Like tonight) and nothing would get in our way. Instead, we let her enjoy her time at RIfe instead of buggin' her.

So Kitty, if we have gotten out of hand and you agree with Sang that this has become annoying, fine. We will treat you like the rest of the ugly guys on this board! But you will always remain famous!

Val

PS

Ask Rob if I bombarded him about Kitty at Suby Specialties! We talked quite a bit and only mentioned Kitty once!

Last edited by Val; 02-18-2003 at 11:39 PM.
Old 02-18-2003, 11:37 PM

Car Info: 02 GDA 5spd Silver
I think if she shows up once or twice it'll all blow over... besides, all the "hype" is just us (Val) car nerds having something new and different (cosplay) to bs about.

PS - And yeah, last Sunday's (2/16) turnout was pretty big, easily 50 ppl!!

Last edited by Ride Operator; 02-18-2003 at 11:40 PM.
Old 02-19-2003, 12:14 AM
Val
VIP Member

Hey Val,

ok I'm sorry but it that was just my opinion, whether Kitty agrees with me or not, its just my outlook on this. I totally understand you all want to meet her so badly. She is a very nice person, but like this board...we both came from another board where some people created threads solely just for her with over 3000 posts and over 23,000 views (just like there are 2 threads about her on this board) and that caused some conflicts there, as it made her look like some Idol, an object to look at and adore, which she is not! I doubt it will happen here, but its just a precaution cause I don't think she wants anymore BS to start again. But hey continue on unless you hear from her to stop this. Again..it was just my opinion.

Carry on....*salute* >P lol
Sang,

We are a group of older guys, not that old I might say, (22 and over) but not merely geek assed teen agers or dorky older guys who can't get anywhere with the opposite sex. We won't gawk or treat Kitty like anything special, nor do we make lude comments. Ever since she has joined the board, you may have noticed that we never posted any pics of her or gawked at her! It's because most of us here have better things to do than to scare a person away. The first original posts that I made about Kitty was because I never thought that we would ever speak online and it was written in a funny context.

The thing is, when Kitty joined i-club, I treated her with the utmost respect and didnt' post any pics of her or harassed her. I don't want Kitty to feel that we are obssessing over her, and I agree with you that it can become tiresome. So I will unstickify the Where is Kitty thread right now

Thanks for your understanding, as we are mature adults, not hormone enraged kids! Anyways, I won't be in town any longer as I just got a job interview in Seattle, so this will some day eventually fizzle!

Val

Last edited by Val; 02-19-2003 at 12:18 AM.
Old 02-19-2003, 12:49 AM
Val
VIP Member

Hey Val,

yeah I understand the age thing, but the other board where we came from....the age group was from 14-25? and on and such, and even some of the "mature" crowd were just blah...so its just that "it could happen again" thing ya know. And wait a min...someone "did" posts pics of Kitty on this board...like in the first few pages of this same thread....HMMMMMMMMMMMMM...lol..anyhu.

Good luck with the interview and never know..you might eventually catch me at Life Plaza someday...and Kitty too *your dream may come true* ...LOL jk

Sang,

Like I said the first few pics were for us to act like jackasses. Once Kitty joined we never even treated her out of disrespect! I know what you mean, but we aren't pervs! LOL

Val
Old 02-19-2003, 07:41 AM
VIP Member

Originally posted by Night of Fire
And the one girl who looks like an under age **** star and will become one in a few years who wont stop stalking me really needs to just get banged and get on with her life so she can stop acting like a lil ***** . I need some volenteers to help this pathetic girl any takers?
Sure we'll take care of her for you ... Bring out the hot oil...
Old 02-19-2003, 12:07 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
Originally posted by gc8 pimp
Sure we'll take care of her for you ... Bring out the hot oil...
Hey what was the name of your school again?
Old 02-19-2003, 11:05 PM
VIP Member

Originally posted by LifePlaza
Hey what was the name of your school again?
Kama Sutra Academy...

Quick Reply: How was Rife Praza?