$10000 ticket???

Old 01-18-2004, 11:08 AM

I have a vishnu up, invidia down, and greddy back. I got pulled over about 2 weeks ago for BARELY running a red (hence the sn) at about 4am but i did the whole I respect you bit by putting my keys on my dash and having one hand on the wheel and the other out the window and the cop told me that if I plan to run reds in the future to look out for cops first. When i started my car the cop came back to my window and told me he liked my car and how it sounded....no ticket but I get 10000 kick-*** points!
Old 01-18-2004, 01:36 PM

Car Info: dream car Subaru STi
cops do actually scope out the forums, they area always wathching.. wathc out muaahahaha
Old 01-18-2004, 01:48 PM

Car Info: '03 WRX WRB
funny how this thread gets picked up a year later.

but yea, speaking of cool cop stories.. out here in valencia there are some really cool canyon roads. I was playing late one night around 2am and this cop followed me in.. I thought it was another guy out having some fun cuz he was right behind me and drifting like a champ. I figured if it was a cop he'd of pulled me over by now so I picked up the pace to see if he could keep up. It was a lotta fun but once we got outta the twisties he pulled me over and I was like ****.. he came up to the window and was all "what do you think this is the lemans or something?" I didn't say anything.. then he was really cool and said you gotta nice car and it was nice to see someone that knows how to drive it. I was like

they aren't all so bad
Old 01-19-2004, 05:07 PM

Car Info: '03 WRX WRB
nope
Old 01-19-2004, 05:27 PM

Car Info: 2012 PBP STi hatch
Yeah, We ain't all bad.
MUH Hu Haw Haw Haw
Old 01-19-2004, 06:18 PM
The weal amewican hewo!

Car Info: 02 Aspen White sedan
Originally posted by landsharkca
there is no 10000 ticket for having no cats

this thread is crack based
rofl..."crack-based", i was gonna say dayam 10000 ticket my ****
Old 01-19-2004, 07:34 PM

Car Info: Black 03 WRX
seriously...10000? Think about it. You can bribe your way out of murder-1 for that kind of loot. My friend got pulled over for have a pipe coming out of the headers on his jeep and an intake made out of pvc pipes, 'froading lights that were way too bright, tires outside of the fender flares, no rear view mirror, no liscence plate in the front, no liscence in his wallet, expired registration and a bunch of other un-holy stuff. YOu know what he got? A fix it ticket for everything on that list....grand total...35 bucks..how bout that?
Old 01-19-2004, 10:17 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2009 G Ride
In California it ranges from $500-1500. It is NOT a felony. I ran catless for a good year without any problem with the police. I've been pulled over more than I can count on both of my hands and not once did they check under the car. Since then I am now running 1 high-flow cat and do not notice any difference on the butt dyno. Just put one on and protect our precious environment.
Old 01-19-2004, 11:06 PM

Car Info: 03' WRB
i thought it was just a fix it ticket that held a 2k fine. i know its not a felony because by definition i know its not "one of several grave crimes." plus i dont think that police are qualified to be able to determine what is legal and what is not when it comes to parts on cars. they can say "modified exhaust" but they cant (without the help of the epa) say your car is over the legal carbon monoxide level. ie you have a hi flow cat. they can say that your car is lowered to much but they cant say that your cams are illegal. there just not able to make a professional call when it come to a lot of stuff.

at least thats what i think.

<))><
Old 01-21-2004, 04:11 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 PSM STi
Just thought id mention.... a friend of mine has got an RSX and hes got a carbon fiber hood, wing, etc. yesterday he got pulled over because the cop "suspected" he had illegal parts, he popped the hood and searched the rest of his for for about 20 minutes. sooo i guess the moral is, even if your not speeding, driving recklessly etc. you can get jacked, isnt california great!!!
Old 01-22-2004, 01:19 AM

Car Info: 03' Subaru Impreza WRX - R.I.P.
Originally posted by gordy
funny how this thread gets picked up a year later.

but yea, speaking of cool cop stories.. out here in valencia there are some really cool canyon roads. I was playing late one night around 2am and this cop followed me in.. I thought it was another guy out having some fun cuz he was right behind me and drifting like a champ. I figured if it was a cop he'd of pulled me over by now so I picked up the pace to see if he could keep up. It was a lotta fun but once we got outta the twisties he pulled me over and I was like ****.. he came up to the window and was all "what do you think this is the lemans or something?" I didn't say anything.. then he was really cool and said you gotta nice car and it was nice to see someone that knows how to drive it. I was like

they aren't all so bad
Where are these cool roads in valencia? I go to agoura hills and mulholland hwy for canyon runs. funny story. did you get a ticket after getting pulled over?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: $10000 ticket???