i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Show and Shine (https://www.i-club.com/forums/show-shine-212/)
-   -   my 04 wrx JDM! (https://www.i-club.com/forums/show-shine-212/my-04-wrx-jdm-51015/)

DriftinS14 03-25-2004 10:44 PM

Steering wheel is on the left side.... JDM?

_justin

that1guy 03-26-2004 01:19 AM

looks great!

outferno 03-26-2004 01:23 AM

Oh man, that looks great! I really want a set of JDM fenders so I can have fender blinkers! Going to make mine amber though. I can't see myself with a set of clear fender blinkers.

Signed,
Charlie

soundwave 03-26-2004 09:59 AM

nice & clean

WRX-ARG 03-28-2004 03:55 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zumnwrx [/i]
[B]nice side winkaz... also are you really in argentina?

edgar, :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeap Edgar, I live in Argentina, Buenos Aires!

WRX-ARG 03-28-2004 03:59 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DriftinS14 [/i]
[B]Steering wheel is on the left side.... JDM?

_justin [/B][/QUOTE]

so? what's your point? every subaru here in argentina are jdms and have the wheel convertion, of course.

DriftinS14 03-28-2004 06:07 PM

my point was that the steering wheel is on the left hand side and in the JDM cars are RHD. I didnt think that was too hard to understand.

_justin

WRX-ARG 03-29-2004 08:48 AM

[B]my point was that the steering wheel is on the left hand side and in the JDM cars are RHD. I didnt think that was too hard to understand.

_justin [/B][/QUOTE]

i understood u perfectly....u are the one who dont understand or believe that my scooby is a JDM....

eastbaysubaru 03-29-2004 08:53 AM

I really like the larger fogs on the facelifted WRX. The fogs on the USDM cars are now much smaller :(

-Brian

Nick Koan 03-29-2004 10:31 AM

Damn, the wheels are gorgeous. The foglights rule. The side markers are sick.

Why don't we get that stuff....

OneManArmy 03-29-2004 02:41 PM

What does everyone get the cool stuff and we get the one offs. I want an STI wagon. Or I at least want the common equipment on JDM/UK models.

Headlights. Bigger fog lights. sun roof. Etc.

Mostly I just want JDM headlights for my wagon. White wagon. Tinted windows...headlights would look sick.

DriftinS14 03-29-2004 05:00 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WRX-ARG [/i]
[B]i understood u perfectly....u are the one who dont understand or believe that my scooby is a JDM.... [/B][/QUOTE]

If you understood me perfectly then why did you ask me what my point was? My point was clear, I thought it was atleast. That is that if its a JDM car why is the steering wheel on the left hand side. A civil response might have been "argentine cars are JDM cars that are converted to LHD".

Now are all argentine cars JDM cars that are converted to LHD by argentine dealers? or are they produced LHD? Or is just YOURS converted? If all argentine cars are LHD then that would make them ADM not JDM. The Japanese Domestic Market requires RHD, not LHD which your car is.

_justin

gdogg 03-29-2004 05:18 PM

i love the rims!!

SF miami WRX 03-29-2004 08:37 PM

nice pic

WRX-ARG 03-30-2004 09:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[B]If you understood me perfectly then why did you ask me what my point was? My point was clear, I thought it was atleast. That is that if its a JDM car why is the steering wheel on the left hand side. A civil response might have been "argentine cars are JDM cars that are converted to LHD".

Now are all argentine cars JDM cars that are converted to LHD by argentine dealers? or are they produced LHD? Or is just YOURS converted? If all argentine cars are LHD then that would make them ADM not JDM. The Japanese Domestic Market requires RHD, not LHD which your car is.

_justin [/B][/QUOTE]

My subbie like any other subbie of Argentina came from Japan...and they are corverted in Japan too.