Show and Shine Show off your completed pride and joy here.

found an evo to take pics with

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 09:18 AM

Car Info: 07 STi EQ tuned / 08 LEGACY
Wink found an evo to take pics with

hey guys i found this evo 10 ,and i decided to take some pics next to it, jus for fun, the owner was very cool, but damn, those new evos are slow as a srt4,lol he was mad as hell that his car was that slow, he thought it was fast until we took them on 580 east, and let them lose. he was shocked to see my car pull 6 cars ahead of him so fast, of course he had the paddle shifters!! i told him to go back and get at least the 5 speed, but hey it was still cool to see what the new evos can do.
Attached Thumbnails found an evo to take pics with-mms_picture%5B3%5D.jpg   found an evo to take pics with-mms_picture%5B5%5D.jpg   found an evo to take pics with-mms_picture%5B7%5D.jpg  
Old 03-10-2010, 09:30 AM

Car Info: old awd turbo thangy
Cars look good.... I much prefer the white on the STI though... As for the X being slow I wouldnt get too happy since his car takes to mods much better then yours. If he jumps to E85 then its even more of a leap... Tell him to go see Bryan@GST for a tune, he has been doing some cool stuff with the MR, even though its a gay automatic they can still be pretty quick.
Old 03-10-2010, 03:40 PM

Car Info: 07 STi EQ tuned / 08 LEGACY
Originally Posted by ssteve
Cars look good.... I much prefer the white on the STI though... As for the X being slow I wouldnt get too happy since his car takes to mods much better then yours. If he jumps to E85 then its even more of a leap... Tell him to go see Bryan@GST for a tune, he has been doing some cool stuff with the MR, even though its a gay automatic they can still be pretty quick.
oh i know, im happy cuz hes not tuned yet, but when he is , ill be sad, he is going for the e85 tune, not sure whos going to do it though, but if io see him again ill let him know