Why it took me 45 minutes to get home today...

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2005, 10:49 AM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Originally Posted by N600
when i lived in SF we looked out our window and below our flat on the sidewalk was this dude layed out on the cement...some guy was swipping his 12-pak of beers and when we yelled down to him he yelled back...call an ambulance, and took the coldpack and hopped into his car.
so we though he was mugged...we went down (roommates b/f, her, and me) and guy was flat out!
we poked him, yelled at him, then my roommates b/f got bold and opened his eyelids...no movement. we called 911 and cops showed up...they poked him, yelled...nothin...then all of a sudden he just stands up...turns out he was so slobbering drunk he fell over on the way home w/ his coldpack and the guy who swipped his beers was a neighbor who was driving home and noticed him staggering and fall. later he told us "there's no need to let good beer go to waste..."
we swore he was dead...he had no pulse and his chest wasn't moving.

drunks are cool!
alot braver than me lol, i didnt get out of my car....same thing happened to me (read above in the thread) i just called the cops and let them take care of it
Old 09-30-2005, 11:08 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
I remember one time a fight broke out outside a club my friend was DJ'ing in. It was off of Van Ness in SF. Oh man one dude threw the other guy onto my friends car WWF style. :rotfl:
Then he used my friend's fender on the dude's head leaving a nasty dent.. and :rotfl:

oh **** I was soo drunk that night, all I did was laugh my *** off.

oh geez. My buddy came out and asked WTF just happend to his ride. I just laughed and pointed at the two that were fighting. He ran in there and pwned them both. I remember he slammed one dude on the side of a bus that was going through that area.
hahahaha
oh man.
Good times.
Old 09-30-2005, 04:08 PM
Father Time

Car Info: This aint a bag. It's a shipment.
Originally Posted by soggynoodles
...It was off of the Van Ness in The City....
fixed.