Old 11-14-2007, 12:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
Originally Posted by maddhatteroo7
Uh...hmm...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21784901/from/ET/
Read that article then read the "more from today" section
roflcopter

an article about a dude suspected of killing 2 of his wives, and an article about "sexing the ex".
Old 11-14-2007, 02:25 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
God dammit. We have a very small gym here at our data center. For the past three weeks, since I can't get out and ride, I've been doing some basic circuit training 3 days a week. I'm just trying to get my heart going a few times a week to kill off some of the weight I added while being couch-ridden for so long.

Anyway, we have one central machine on which you can do quite a few exercises. When I get started, I get out the dumb bells I'm going to use, I set up the machine for triceps, another piece for incline press, another for butterfly, then get going (I work in back and lat on the same machine as tri).

So I'm in there, I'm done with 1.5 sets. This guy comes in and starts turning around the machines. He sets up the incline for military press. Turns on the TV, while sitting at the machine and watches some stupid armed forces dudes lighting a fire with the skins of womens necks in the forest thing and laughs instead of using it. He does two sets, slams down the weights, moves over to the other side and does one set of quad extensions, then lays on the ground an does some half-assed crunch-looking things.

Completely ****ed up all the machines. Didn't ask if he could work in. Didn't ask if I was done with a machine, etc, etc. I wanted to smash him
Old 11-14-2007, 02:32 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Originally Posted by nachomc
God dammit. We have a very small gym here at our data center. For the past three weeks, since I can't get out and ride, I've been doing some basic circuit training 3 days a week. I'm just trying to get my heart going a few times a week to kill off some of the weight I added while being couch-ridden for so long.

Anyway, we have one central machine on which you can do quite a few exercises. When I get started, I get out the dumb bells I'm going to use, I set up the machine for triceps, another piece for incline press, another for butterfly, then get going (I work in back and lat on the same machine as tri).

So I'm in there, I'm done with 1.5 sets. This guy comes in and starts turning around the machines. He sets up the incline for military press. Turns on the TV, while sitting at the machine and watches some stupid armed forces dudes lighting a fire with the skins of womens necks in the forest thing and laughs instead of using it. He does two sets, slams down the weights, moves over to the other side and does one set of quad extensions, then lays on the ground an does some half-assed crunch-looking things.

Completely ****ed up all the machines. Didn't ask if he could work in. Didn't ask if I was done with a machine, etc, etc. I wanted to smash him
Mongo smash?
Old 11-14-2007, 02:34 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by ryball
Mongo smash?
I prefer to Hulk Smash.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:48 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
So did flex your muscles & tell him to **** off?
Old 11-14-2007, 02:58 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
So did flex your muscles & tell him to **** off?
I knocked him out by hitting him with my left nut after hurtling it at him as if I were in a shot-put competition.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:11 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
I knocked him out by hitting him with my left nut after hurtling it at him as if I were in a shot-put competition.
Ewww ooold *****

Old 11-14-2007, 03:29 PM
banned

Car Info: ummm?
roid rage...eh?

damn... lay off the steroids.

Old 11-14-2007, 03:44 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Mr. Furley
Ewww ooold *****

Not old. Just massive.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
Not old. Just massively saggy.

Teabag!
Old 11-14-2007, 06:03 PM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project

ROIIIID RAAAAAAGE!!!!

Seriously though...that's one of my biggest effing peeves when people just assume that no one is using it when it's clearly been used and doesn't bother to ask. Even if there are weights on a machine I ask people around me if it's in use and if the guy is comming back I politely ask how many sets he has left, and if it's the same exercise I'm goign to do I ask if it's alright to work in. Most people are pretty cool with working in with others and don't mind. I usually confront those people who just take the ish and tell them I'm still using it. I'm short and all, but don't **** me off like that

/end my own roid rage

Originally Posted by Mr. Furley

Teabag!
Chuck Norris doesn't teabag, he potato sacks.