Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2005, 08:31 AM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by Ali G
When: Thursday 3/10/05 around 7:45am
Who: Some dude driving like a grandma
What: Silver debadged bugeye wagon with black wheels and AM headlights
Where: 80 West just before Reed Ave

dis man was drivin slowa than my grandma used to run a lark scoota around a retirement crib. not sure wot eadlights dey were, but i could tell evun in da daylight dat dey were eitha cheap knock offs or orribly aligned. da light comin off da front of da auto was more crosseyed than da burnin retard tryin to focus on da 6 inch rusty nail i was drivin betweun is eyes just fa wicked fun.

i waved as i passed im on 80 and again whun he exited at reed dig i did - he turned right i eaded towards da ighway patrol academy to check if any of those dongs wanted to race me fa their pink slips. dey is all a crew of wimin as well since none of them did ave da mr biggies to go fa da races.

anyway back to da sightin - dis grandma man had no dig fa da G, whun i waved - he just continued to pick is nose and ignored me.
ROFLMAO!!! Holy crap, too much ebonics too early in da morning.
Old 03-10-2005, 11:35 PM

When: Thursday (3-10-2005) 5:15pm
Who: Couldn't see through the coo' tinted windows
What: Silver WRX Wagon ('04/'05 I think?) with Raiders paraphernalia
Where: Heading North on Sunrise, turned right onto Madison. I was behind you on Sunrise.
Old 03-11-2005, 12:13 AM

Car Info: Silver 09 STI
Originally Posted by RussA
I believe I saw Blackvenom this morning on Madison Ave at the intersection of Hazel. I wasn't paying attention and didn't see you until you were passing by me on the other side of the road (I was in the turn late). So if you waved, I missed it...
that was me. and it was on greenback at illinoise. i waved, you didnt see. i was oin my way to work which i just got home from, LOOOOOONG asz night!
Old 03-11-2005, 07:51 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Aspin '02 WRX sedan
Originally Posted by BlackVenom96
that was me. and it was on greenback at illinoise. i waved, you didnt see. i was oin my way to work which i just got home from, LOOOOOONG asz night!
oh... yeah I guess I did miss you because when I saw the Silver Subie I was waiting in the turn lane to turn left onto Hazel...
Old 03-11-2005, 08:05 AM
VIP Member

Blue bug-eye WRX sedan this morning around 7:35 at the intersection of Sierra College and Douglas. Dark windows with a female driver....
Old 03-11-2005, 08:11 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Originally Posted by Ali G
When: Thursday 3/10/05 around 7:45am
Who: Some dude driving like a grandma
What: Silver debadged bugeye wagon with black wheels and AM headlights
Where: 80 West just before Reed Ave

dis man was drivin slowa than my grandma used to run a lark scoota around a retirement crib. not sure wot eadlights dey were, but i could tell evun in da daylight dat dey were eitha cheap knock offs or orribly aligned. da light comin off da front of da auto was more crosseyed than da burnin retard tryin to focus on da 6 inch rusty nail i was drivin betweun is eyes just fa wicked fun.

i waved as i passed im on 80 and again whun he exited at reed dig i did - he turned right i eaded towards da ighway patrol academy to check if any of those dongs wanted to race me fa their pink slips. dey is all a crew of wimin as well since none of them did ave da mr biggies to go fa da races.

anyway back to da sightin - dis grandma man had no dig fa da G, whun i waved - he just continued to pick is nose and ignored me.
:rotfl:
Old 03-11-2005, 08:39 AM

Car Info: 05 H2 SUT, 45 GPW, 10 Murano, 13 Boss 302
Blue bug-eye WRX sedan this morning around 7:35 at the intersection of Sierra College and Douglas. Dark windows with a female driver....
Did you get her number?
Old 03-11-2005, 08:46 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Egan
Did you get her number?
nope... I tried flashing my number on my fingers... but I am sure that it was just a blurr to her since I was going so fast
Old 03-11-2005, 09:12 AM

Car Info: 05 H2 SUT, 45 GPW, 10 Murano, 13 Boss 302
nope... I tried flashing my number on my fingers... but I am sure that it was just a blurr to her since she was going so fast
I fixed it for you.
Old 03-11-2005, 02:01 PM

Car Info: Silver 09 STI
oh... yeah I guess I did miss you because when I saw the Silver Subie I was waiting in the turn lane to turn left onto Hazel...
nope, different car then. cause you were driving down greenback after illinoise on your way to kenneth. you were not in the turn lane. so either you have a HORRRRIBLE memory or you saw a silver bugeye that you thought was me and then didnt see the actual me. lol.
Old 03-11-2005, 02:16 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by BlackVenom96
nope, different car then. cause you were driving down greenback after illinoise on your way to kenneth. you were not in the turn lane. so either you have a HORRRRIBLE memory or you saw a silver bugeye that you thought was me and then didnt see the actual me. lol.
hehe, this was yesterday morning that I saw it. I had to drop my sister off and that is why I was on Madison... guess I didn't see you when you saw me
Old 03-12-2005, 12:24 AM

When: Friday (3-11-2005) 5:00pm
Who: N/A
What: Blue WRX
Where: Parked at a house right off of Zinfandel across from the California Family Fitness.
Old 03-12-2005, 12:40 AM

Car Info: 2005 SRR WRX
Friday around 5:30pm, waiting for the light (eastbound) on Oak ave at Fair oaks, black STi. It had mud flaps on all 4 and some sort of aftermarket wheel (couldnt tell what they were). An older guy was driving it, maybe in his late 40's. I passed him on the right turning onto fair oaks. As I passed him I honked and waved, he noticed but not sure if he returned it.
Old 03-12-2005, 07:30 AM
Father Time

Car Info: This aint a bag. It's a shipment.
Originally Posted by Killian Maynard
Friday around 5:30pm, waiting for the light (eastbound) on Oak ave at Fair oaks, black STi. It had mud flaps on all 4 and some sort of aftermarket wheel (couldnt tell what they were). An older guy was driving it, maybe in his late 40's. I passed him on the right turning onto fair oaks. As I passed him I honked and waved, he noticed but not sure if he returned it.
that was me. I was busy looking at your wing. Your car was shiny and clean. Now I feel bad for letting mine get so dirty. I'm only 12.
Old 03-12-2005, 08:58 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by R4ND0M_AX3
that was me. I was busy looking at your wing. Your car was shiny and clean. Now I feel bad for letting mine get so dirty. I'm only 12.

You suck!

Quick Reply: SACRAMENTO Sighting Post Here