Sac Gas Prices > Bay Gas Prices...

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 03:01 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by RussB
look. i'm done debating this issue with you anymore. you are posting your opinion and i'm posting industry observations. if you do not like it, i suggest writing your governer (again) and letting him know what a bad idea it is. or perhaps go to city council meetings and voice your opinion there. regardless, arguing with me on a car forum won't change a damn thing.

it's not like "i'm in yur citiez burning teh dieselz"... it is what it is. cities want them, the business case is good on both sides, it makes sense.

i also will not debate this topic with you anymore because i'm tired of the "are you ****ing retarded" comments, and i hope one of the mods sees fit to issue you points for violating forum rules.
if your so tired of "are you ****ing retarded" comments maybe you should stop being so ******* stupid and learn to read. Your just realizing that i've been stating my opinion?

welcome to page 1. I'm advocating a massive tax increase to shock the market... if that didn't throw up some red flags you need to work on your analytical thinking skills.

also: your talking about train industry standards... and i'm talking about being a reasonable person and not ****ing ourselves on cost, environmental damage, oh, and worsening the crappy transit system we already have.
Old 06-02-2008, 03:15 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by Kevin M
You still have no concept of how ignorant you are about Alaska, viz drilling issues.
And you're a ****ing expert on the subject?

Last edited by FW Motorsports; 06-02-2008 at 03:17 PM. Reason: self-grammar nazi'd the post!!
Old 06-02-2008, 03:27 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
Originally Posted by irrational x
again with the flaming? do you actually know how to get your point across intelligently without belittling people, or is that just who you are?

thanks for the laugh *******...
Old 06-02-2008, 03:28 PM
plays well with others

Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
anwr.org has a pretty good position... the problem for me is that corporations are not true rational actors (see: Sociopath - superficially charming, manipulating, grandiose sense of self, lack of remorse / shame / guilt) so trusting them to drill responsibly is fairly ridiculous.

there isnt enough regulation in place or strong enough penalties for a company to drill responsibly in the arctic. fines are a joke compared to the money made off the blackstuff.
Old 06-02-2008, 03:29 PM

Car Info: 1993/2000/2001 GF4 mostly red
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
No, and that's my point. I have a simplified understanding of the issues, so I don't spout off about how good or bad tapping those reserves would be. I see detrimental consequences to either side.
Old 06-02-2008, 03:31 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
anwr.org has a pretty good position... the problem for me is that corporations are not true rational actors (see: Sociopath - superficially charming, manipulating, grandiose sense of self, lack of remorse / shame / guilt) so trusting them to drill responsibly is fairly ridiculous.

there isnt enough regulation in place or strong enough penalties for a company to drill responsibly in the arctic. fines are a joke compared to the money made off the blackstuff.
Wait, whats wrong with that???

Old 06-02-2008, 03:34 PM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by Kevin M
No, and that's my point. I have a simplified understanding of the issues, so I don't spout off about how good or bad tapping those reserves would be. I see detrimental consequences to either side.
I don't see any detrimental consequences to tapping your mom's reserves though... Name:  quagmire.gif
Views: 12
Size:  1.1 KB
Old 06-02-2008, 03:36 PM
plays well with others

Originally Posted by RussB
again with the flaming? do you actually know how to get your point across intelligently without belittling people, or is that just who you are?

thanks for the laugh *******...
ok, before i free Princess Leah and let her choke you out with her chain bikini, ill say this... its allot more fun to belittle people and respond intelligently. see my above post? I presented a clear rational and even back up my opinion on the matter... and it was boring.

Your welcome, but i really should be thanking you for the awesome entertainment. hell ill even apologize: i'm sorry for implying that you're as socially awkward as a erection at a 6th grade dance... that was unfair to 10year olds with boners.

now back to the fields, peasant.
Old 06-02-2008, 03:37 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
Alaska aside we're ****ing retards for not drilling in the gulf.

The whole save the environment thing is ****ING RETARDED because the chinese are drilling right now as we speak off the coast of florida where OUR rigs should be and i guarantee they arent anywhere near as concerned with the environment as we are.
Old 06-02-2008, 03:40 PM
plays well with others

Originally Posted by T-Will
I don't see any detrimental consequences to tapping your mom's reserves though...
lold
Old 06-02-2008, 03:42 PM

Car Info: 1993/2000/2001 GF4 mostly red
I don't see any detrimental consequences to tapping your mom's reserves though...
iceburn.gif
Old 06-02-2008, 03:51 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
*golf clap*
Old 06-02-2008, 03:54 PM
dz

Car Info: 1996 Mustang GT/2013 Outback Limited
ok, before i free Princess Leah and let her choke you out with her chain bikini, ill say this...
-and-
i'm sorry for implying that you're as socially awkward as a erection at a 6th grade dance... that was unfair to 10year olds with boners.
I laughed so hard that I farted when I read these...
Old 06-02-2008, 03:54 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon MT
OH SNAP

Old 06-02-2008, 04:01 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by Mr. Furley
Alaska aside we're ****ing retards for not drilling in the gulf.

The whole save the environment thing is ****ING RETARDED because the chinese are drilling right now as we speak off the coast of florida where OUR rigs should be and i guarantee they arent anywhere near as concerned with the environment as we are.
Are you stoned!?!?!
Please provide proof!

IX...while I humbly support your right to express your opinion...no matter how ****ed up it is, I see no reason to give the Gov't more money to subidize European drivers.

Finance panel set to close ‘splash and dash’ loophole

Quick Reply: Sac Gas Prices > Bay Gas Prices...