Looking for a open source tuner.

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 03:04 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: A Laptop
Originally Posted by nachomc
Paul asking logical questions about the service someone received isn't attacking you just because what you did was shady. If you're afraid of the answers, change your behavior.
I think its obvious I have nothing to hide here as I provided ALL of the answers in great detail. Try again

I just think its odd that I had to defend myself in a thread on a completely different topic...

-- Ed

Last edited by EQ Tuning; 01-19-2010 at 03:09 PM.
Old 01-19-2010, 03:11 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRX STI
Originally Posted by EQ Tuning
I think its obvious I have nothing to hide here as I provided ALL of the answers in great detail. Try again

I just think its odd that I had to defend myself in a thread on a completely different topic...

-- Ed
Thats sucks, but at least you got your head up.

Sharky+ had an open source tune from you and said you spent over 6 hours to get it perfect.
Old 01-19-2010, 03:35 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy

-- Ed
if you read back, you went on the defensive before anyone else was on the offense aside from a well placed ***** joke (props nacho). in fact, paul wasn't even talking to you, he was talking to silas.

why so much concern about a BAR licensed mechanic and fellow Bachelor of engineering asking questions about a problem motor?
Old 01-19-2010, 03:35 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Originally Posted by ScoobySon
Thats sucks, but at least you got your head up.

Sharky+ had an open source tune from you and said you spent over 6 hours to get it perfect.
I don't remember that one specifically, but I do spend as much time as it takes to get the tune as good as possible.

-- Ed
Old 01-19-2010, 04:27 PM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
I Love the service I get from EQTuning

I would like to say that I can't say enough good words about Ed and the team at EQTuning are the best when it come to service, support, and questions on my Subaru. I have never seen a car place spend so much time to details (small or big) that everyone at EQ does. I still get calls every month asking how my car is running and if I have any questions about anything. The thing I like the most about getting work done at EQ is they help you with what you want out of your car, not what they want. When it came to my HUGE engine build and tune Ed and Chris would call me every night and let me know how my car is doing ( Ed even gave me the turbo the should have gone in his car, and gave me a great price on it) If you want a easy street tune, at EQ you got it, you want a mean *** track monster with C16 and huge boost you got it. EQTuning is my one stop shop with my car and I don't think they will ever do someone wrong. That's why I tell all my good Subaru friends to give EQTuning a call. For something small like a stage 1 tune or a $20,000 engine build u will not be disappointed with the service you are getting at EQTuning.

That's all
Old 01-19-2010, 04:32 PM
plays well with others

Originally Posted by boxerfxt
Not everyone has unlimited money,inheritance or trust funds!!!!
wait for it

Originally Posted by 04caliwrx
For something small like a stage 1 tune or a $20,000 engine build u will not be disappointed with the service you are getting at EQTuning.
that just happened.

i know its a mistake but its still made me lollercaust
Old 01-19-2010, 04:34 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRX STI
i dont get it...
Old 01-19-2010, 04:35 PM
In Russia, Title Choose You.

Car Info: Everywhere

-- Ed
Ed,

There will always be the "select few" in Sacramento that hate on you. If you discover the cure for cancer tomorrow they'll blame you for being "shady" and not discovering it sooner. Then they will blame you for putting lots of cancer clinics out of business. It will never end. Those who aren't programmed to hate you will see the obvious. Those that hate you blatantly will always do so.

As they say on the internet "haterz gonna hate"
Old 01-19-2010, 04:41 PM
plays well with others

Originally Posted by VladiWrX
There will always be the "select few" in Sacramento that hate on you.
Franchise Tax Board?
Board of Equalization?
Old 01-19-2010, 04:48 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Originally Posted by VladiWrX
Ed,

There will always be the "select few" in Sacramento that hate on you. If you discover the cure for cancer tomorrow they'll blame you for being "shady" and not discovering it sooner. Then they will blame you for putting lots of cancer clinics out of business. It will never end. Those who aren't programmed to hate you will see the obvious. Those that hate you blatantly will always do so.

As they say on the internet "haterz gonna hate"
Very true... oh well, life goes on

-- Ed
Old 01-19-2010, 04:52 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by johndabrit
I have no idea how you became a VIP member... I'm now also not interested in how you became a VIP member. Good day sir.
Do ppl not remember when nacho was a mod?

Old 01-19-2010, 04:52 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Originally Posted by 04caliwrx
I would like to say that I can't say enough good words about Ed and the team at EQTuning are the best when it come to service, support, and questions on my Subaru. I have never seen a car place spend so much time to details (small or big) that everyone at EQ does. I still get calls every month asking how my car is running and if I have any questions about anything. The thing I like the most about getting work done at EQ is they help you with what you want out of your car, not what they want. When it came to my HUGE engine build and tune Ed and Chris would call me every night and let me know how my car is doing ( Ed even gave me the turbo the should have gone in his car, and gave me a great price on it) If you want a easy street tune, at EQ you got it, you want a mean *** track monster with C16 and huge boost you got it. EQTuning is my one stop shop with my car and I don't think they will ever do someone wrong. That's why I tell all my good Subaru friends to give EQTuning a call. For something small like a stage 1 tune or a $20,000 engine build u will not be disappointed with the service you are getting at EQTuning.

That's all

Thanks for the kind words Matt. We always do our best to take care of our customers. We certainly don't pretend to be perfect, however. Everyone makes a mistake at some point. Its how you handle those mistakes that defines you IMO.

Thanks
-- Ed
Old 01-19-2010, 04:59 PM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
Thanks for the kind words Matt. We always do our best to take care of our customers. We certainly don't pretend to be perfect, however. Everyone makes a mistake at some point. Its how you handle those mistakes that defines you IMO.

Thanks
-- Ed
very true! people can't be perfect %100 of the time
Old 01-19-2010, 05:08 PM

Car Info: EQ Built/Tuned WRX
as 04caliwrx stated, i have never had a problem with eq tuning, these guys are what customer service is all about! they have helped me out tremendously in the past months. when i was doing my first build, Ed sold me all of the parts i have on my car today, and he sold them to me for a damn good price. believe me, i could have easily spent hundreds more than i needed to. the crazy part is that they were NOT the ones even rebuilding the motor, and they still gave me competitive prices. in my opinion that is great business practices! now im spending a good chunk of change at eq tuning, I'm getting more work done to my motor and heads. in my opinion i wouldn't ever want to spend that money elsewhere, they have answered all my questions, and i do call frequently, just ask Sonya... lol. they have never let me down, they answer all my questions thoroughly, and not once have i ever gotten the impression that they were irritated for me calling three times in a day. bottom line, eq tuning, you guys are the S***, so let the "haterz" keep hating!!
Old 01-19-2010, 05:31 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX
Cliff notes:

Looking for tuner.
Oh look something shiny and possibly dramatic.
Ad hominem, Ad hominem, Ad hominem...
Cluster ****.
LOL someone cited wikipedia!
Ad hom, Ad hom, Grammar **** Blitzkrig, Ad hom, cluster ****!

Quick Reply: Looking for a open source tuner.