know who is spoolinwrx?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 10:23 PM
Loves the Anime

Car Info: STWODUCES
know who is spoolinwrx?

just wondering if anyone knew about his previous car. i apprently bought the car off him but just wanted to know what he done to the car in the past that way i will know what i need to do about it in the future. car runs great. but was told it was stock..as i am putting new gauges and doing new things to the car i see things outta the ordinary. one example. i pulled out the clock and found and extra red wire..so im thinkin it was splice for a gauge. look a lil more the bottom radiator support..kinda bent.. and was told it was a clean title. it probably maybe just a like accident but not sure..so if anyone can gimmie some info it will be deeply appreciated..thanx...love the car, great car, no problems. just wanna know the history. thanx!
Old 05-16-2007, 10:27 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
moved to regional forum

and

I dont remember him
Old 05-16-2007, 10:43 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Did a search on his posts (by name). Looks like his car had a few mods - uppipe, brakes, exhaust, etc. Looks like it had a leaky fuel injector at some point too. I'd advise that you also search on his name and read through the threads. I did it quickly and foud the above but I have no financial stake in the car...