Car Info: 1993/2000/2001 GF4 mostly red
Originally Posted by T-Will
Indeed.
Old 08-16-2006, 02:35 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
Originally Posted by Double Phister
V1 fo life
Holy effing **** dan wheres the cupholders & dvd player?!?
Old 08-16-2006, 02:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Bugeyed Autowagon
Originally Posted by T-Will

just noticed that on cnn myself...
Old 08-16-2006, 02:44 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
Originally Posted by Mad Ra88it
and then that one day you are paying attention to the music more than the road and that cager takes you out.
....s**ttay!
think about it this way....
everyday you find that one cager listening to music in his car, cell phone in one hand. starFawks in the other. either almost runs into you in the car, or almost gets plowed by an cop/firetruck/ambulance. I see it everyday on HWY80 durring AM traffic, a motorcyclist almost gets taken out splitting lanes by some lifelong cager.

/end rant
You cant hear jack **** when you're moving with a helmet on anyways, at least on my bike the engine is so loud it drowns everything else out anyways. A lot of people use earphones to save their hearing as weird as it sounds because it blocks out the loud droning of the engine & all the wind noise on the freeway.... i also find listening to music actually makes me more attentive because it keeps me awake & alert- although im pretty sure it looks funny when people see me dancing on my bike & there no music
Old 08-16-2006, 02:49 PM

Car Info: Silver 09 STI
Originally Posted by Mr. Furley
You cant hear jack **** when you're moving with a helmet on anyways, at least on my bike the engine is so loud it drowns everything else out anyways. A lot of people use earphones to save their hearing as weird as it sounds because it blocks out the loud droning of the engine & all the wind noise on the freeway.... i also find listening to music actually makes me more attentive because it keeps me awake & alert- although im pretty sure it looks funny when people see me dancing on my bike & there no music
ide always sing to myself to keep my nerves down on the track. yeah, ear plugs were the **** on trck days too.
Old 08-16-2006, 02:49 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german

hehehehehehhehe
Old 08-16-2006, 02:54 PM

BAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!

so this dumbass friend we have bought a track prepped Canadian version R1 about a week or 2 ago. it was his first bike, and he was the epitome of a squid. well i just got a phone call that he wrecked it while doing a wheelie by himself. he hit 2 parked cars, dislocated his shoulder and rashed himself up to ****. of course he wasnt wearing any gear, of course he didnt have his license or permit and of course he didnt have insurance. bike is totalled and i dont know how much damage he did to the cars.

i have no sympathy for his dumb ***. i actually luaghed when i was told about this, because i knew it was gonna happen the second i was told he bought the bike.

Last edited by TitanSTI; 08-16-2006 at 02:56 PM.
Old 08-16-2006, 02:56 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by TitanSTI
BAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!

so this dumbass friend we have bought a track prepped Canadian version R1 about a week or 2 ago. it was his first bike, and he was the epitome of a squid. well i just got a phone call that he wrecked it while doing a wheelie by himself. he hit 2 parked cars, dislocated his shoulder and rashed himself up to ****. of course he wasnt wearing any gear, of course he didnt have his license or permit and of course he didnt have insurance.

i have no sympathy for his dumb ***. i actually luaghed when i was told about this, because i knew it was gonna happen the second i was told he bought the bike.
Maybe he had to fight off foolzzz

Old 08-16-2006, 02:57 PM
banned

Car Info: ummm?
BAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!

so this dumbass friend we have bought a track prepped Canadian version R1 about a week or 2 ago. it was his first bike, and he was the epitome of a squid. well i just got a phone call that he wrecked it while doing a wheelie by himself. he hit 2 parked cars, dislocated his shoulder and rashed himself up to ****. of course he wasnt wearing any gear, of course he didnt have his license or permit and of course he didnt have insurance. bike is totalled and i dont know how much damage he did to the cars.

ohhhhh... *time to start lookin in the salvage yards* i smell another R1 powered quad being made...
Old 08-16-2006, 02:59 PM

Car Info: 2006 CGM WRX
ohhhhh... *time to start lookin in the salvage yards* i smell another R1 powered go kart being made...
fixed! now that would be a toy!
Old 08-16-2006, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by soggynoodles
Maybe he had to fight off foolzzz

it just makes it that much better that his best friend bought a new 600RR and low sided it the fifth day of having it trying to take an onramp at 85. also, no license, and no gear.
Old 08-16-2006, 03:00 PM
banned

either way.. that would be NUTS!
The guy that did it last time sold it for only 1k. I wish i woulda seen it while it was still avail on CL. I woulda bought it.
Old 08-16-2006, 03:01 PM

either way.. that would be NUTS!
The guy that did it last time sold it for only 1k. I wish i woulda seen it while it was still avail on CL. I woulda bought it.
that would be so insane. R1 powered go kart would be nearly worthless. you couldnt get that thing to hook for **** with the small tires that are on there.
Old 08-16-2006, 03:05 PM

Car Info: 2006 CGM WRX
im talking off road go kart style, big wheels, that would be fuggin awesome!
Old 08-16-2006, 03:06 PM
banned

it just makes it that much better that his best friend bought a new 600RR and low sided it the fifth day of having it trying to take an onramp at 85. also, no license, and no gear.
What an IDIOT! kids that dont know how to ride on the dirt, shouldnt be allowed to ride on the street.

Quick Reply: International Day of Hump