Hump this, Wednesday! Also, post red ecks day.

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 06:17 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Originally Posted by soggynoodles
Whoo hoo sac made the most forecloses in cali. Next is the Bay area. lol
LOL, why the hell did you quote me
Old 06-20-2007, 06:18 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
I want to be an orgasm donor.

Oh and looks Foster's home for imaginary friends is on
Old 06-20-2007, 06:26 PM
Troll

sigh... i gotta watch all of Apollo 13 in class, this is gayer then ed's aimaidz
Old 06-20-2007, 07:03 PM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
Poopy time!!! :RockOn - not mine:
Old 06-20-2007, 08:23 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
i dunno, i guess i'm on my man-period today, but it seems like you guys have been extra obnoxious about the whole "i'm a mod and can do what i want" thing today. i know you haven't banned anyone and haven't given out warning points, but it's like you guys kicked the BS up to 11 today. i'm just waiting for someone to make a comment about giving out "tool points".

but yes, from my point of view as a member, you guys have been acting very much like the nasioc OT mods.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:36 PM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Originally Posted by nachomc
Looks like your sarcasm detector needs to go in for a tune-up dude. De-butt hurt yourself please; I wasn't actually going to ban someone, and I figured the irony of saying I'd ban people for comparing us to Nasioc mods would shine through for even some of our dimmest members
You mean you're not going to ban T-Will or Jeremy?
Old 06-20-2007, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by GT35 STI
Oh good god... this girl just walked by me at school, her upper body probably weight 300lbs, her lower body probably closer to 15 lbs... she also had a huge bald patch in the middle of her hair.... I R Confused

Oh wow, and her/him/it's voice is deeper then mine
So its a tranny? or a genetic freak?

Originally Posted by sybir
ohgodkillitkillitkillit.
+ 1 QFT!!!!

Oh and paul....please learn to resize j00z pictures and try not to bork the frames. Your assistance in not borking the frames is much appreciated good sir. TIA.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:51 PM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra
Originally Posted by RussB
i dunno, i guess i'm on my man-period today, but it seems like you guys have been extra obnoxious about the whole "i'm a mod and can do what i want" thing today. i know you haven't banned anyone and haven't given out warning points, but it's like you guys kicked the BS up to 11 today. i'm just waiting for someone to make a comment about giving out "tool points".

but yes, from my point of view as a member, you guys have been acting very much like the nasioc OT mods.

What I'm honestly confused about is that we're always obnoxious *******s, you make it sound like today is different

Goofing around with a thread or two is just harmless fun, it's not like we're stifling legitimate discusssions or locking threads because someone crosses an imaginary line. Locking a joke postwhore thread isnt' really high up there considering we're just goofing off. If we're not allowed to goof around on our local board with our friends, why bother posting? It's not like we're locking threads with bad feedback about parts we sold or something.

The biggest issue I have is the "NASIOC" buzzword. You're using it to elicit a serious response in a non-serious situation. We're not going to ignore it, but by making any response at all we have to be defensive, and to you, someone who knows all of us personally and knows it's the farthest thing from a "power trip". I had my posts edited by my friends, threads jacked around, etc, before I was a mod, and I knew it was harmless fun with all the local guys I knew..........you're making a federal case out of it and making a comparison that's going to elicit a gut response from those of us who have been around all the different boards and seen how that "other" moderation style has destroyed a board's reputation. Why?

KnowhutImean? If you're jsut having a bad day (happens to us all) just write it off as a normal SRIC postwhore day, like any other
Old 06-20-2007, 09:58 PM
Troll

Nasioc should be on the swear filter
Old 06-20-2007, 10:00 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
i r sriuz thread, this r surius biznes. mods r debil. this forums r worse than Lawlercuast in teh germany.
i go cut self now
Old 06-20-2007, 10:06 PM

http://www.rs25.com/classifieds/show...?product=14011
who wants a wagon for 9k?
I r wanting it
Old 06-20-2007, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by irrational x
i r sriuz thread, this r surius biznes. mods r debil. this forums r worse than Lawlercuast in teh germany.
i go cut self now
Ok see ya Jeremy
Old 06-20-2007, 10:19 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by irrational x
i go cut self now
:rotfl:
Old 06-20-2007, 10:26 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by sybir
What I'm honestly confused about is that we're always obnoxious *******s, you make it sound like today is different

Goofing around with a thread or two is just harmless fun, it's not like we're stifling legitimate discusssions or locking threads because someone crosses an imaginary line. Locking a joke postwhore thread isnt' really high up there considering we're just goofing off. If we're not allowed to goof around on our local board with our friends, why bother posting? It's not like we're locking threads with bad feedback about parts we sold or something.

The biggest issue I have is the "NASIOC" buzzword. You're using it to elicit a serious response in a non-serious situation. We're not going to ignore it, but by making any response at all we have to be defensive, and to you, someone who knows all of us personally and knows it's the farthest thing from a "power trip". I had my posts edited by my friends, threads jacked around, etc, before I was a mod, and I knew it was harmless fun with all the local guys I knew..........you're making a federal case out of it and making a comparison that's going to elicit a gut response from those of us who have been around all the different boards and seen how that "other" moderation style has destroyed a board's reputation. Why?

KnowhutImean? If you're jsut having a bad day (happens to us all) just write it off as a normal SRIC postwhore day, like any other
for reference, mr. machonacho got butt hurt about the nabisco references at my first joke. frankly it did start off for me as good natured jackassery and unfortunately it went a different direction than intended. there's a classic cliche, something along the lines of "it takes two to tango". were the nabisco comments meant to get a response from certain mods? of course it was. did it work? sure did. was it fun? yup.

anyway, i'm done with the topic.

badoup.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:36 PM

Well....I'm going to try and go back to bed. I started my nap from 5pm and woke up at 9:30pm only because I forgot to park my car in the garage (I don't trust these young people in my area.) And now I'm going to reattempt to go back to bed. If only I had some sorta alcohol to take a shot of...I know that would help. Or real cambodian breast milk

Quick Reply: Hump this, Wednesday! Also, post red ecks day.